Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive eye roll at her being excited for an easy to get to Ikea in central London. Imagine taking all your impulse purchases back home on the tube! I thought there was a reason ikeas all had massive car parks.
Particularly when she has one just down the road 🙄

Reactions: 6
So...would this means that...she knows she looks like a hairy dude..? Impressive.

IMG_5276.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could feel my brain cells leaving my head listing to Poobles rambling on about leather pants and her body shape as a mom (like she has been a mom for FOUR years and she still act so clueless and denial abt her new body shape like she used to be such a hot supermodel body and suddenly she is a huge size 14???)
If she always so easily size up in her Sezane cardi and other sloppy tops why cant she do the same in her bottoms? Get a size 16 if the pants fit better ard the thighs! Is she too dumb to see that?
It is amazing how she is body shaming bigger sizing while always trying to be all body positive and realistic when she moans and groans abt her new mom body (also not like she is doing anything about it). She rather gropes mounds of clay than eating clean and working out to “lose weight” or go back to the smaller body shape she thinks she wants to be.

Gosh this woman can be infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"I kept thinking.... god,.... this would have been such a different trip, if it was just me and Rich.... pre-kids..... but it was, you know.... still great to have them there....." Was it, Lily? You don't sound convincing...

She wants viewers to ask her questions, because of course she needs to up her engagement numbers for Christmas. How about 'Do you regret your life choices, Lily? You seem to not enjoy being a parent as you ALWAYS moan about your kids'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1699199033315.png

‘fireworks weekend thanks to Tik Tok’
Bonfire night on the 5th November happens every year Lily 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had not even finished the vlog when I posted my previous comment, but at the end she complains that Grey was off school because she's not feeling well, and Rich had to work from home just because of the logistics of then picking up Rudy from nursery..... Grey wasn't sick-sick, just not well, so she could have easily taken her to go pick up Rudy, but nope... And Lily also said that when she was off sick she would just be at home watching films all day, but Grey wanted to play with them the whooooole time.... Shock, horror!

Honestly, I just don't understand why she had kids, or how she can turn anything into such drama. Logistics. Please.

Ummm...Lily said she bought the individually wrapped candy because kids are putting their hands in the bowl and it's gross. Does that mean she's just been handing out rogue gummy bears and chocolate bars this whole time?! EVERYTHING COMES INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED, LILY!

She also realizes that America can also have tit weather at Halloween, right? And we usually do. SOMETIMES IT...SNOWS!

And don't get me started on the tight thighs chat. I can't with her.

• Haha
she still act so clueless and denial abt her new body shape like she used to be such a hot supermodel body and suddenly she is a huge size 14???
this gets me every time lily talks about her body changing after kids, you would expect her to be gisele bündchen's doppelganger when she was just a little thinner than she is now when she STILL fits in the straight sizes range... she's never exercised or watched her nutrion and she would probably gain weight even without kids because of how sedentary her lifestyle is

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hated how she kept on attributing the weight/shape change to the kids..like babes you've gained weight, so what?! And when you gain weight on your thighs, they fill out trousers more.. buy a bigger size. It's not hard. She comes across resentful of her kids

Reactions: 19
I hated how she kept on attributing the weight/shape change to the kids..like babes you've gained weight, so what?! And when you gain weight on your thighs, they fill out trousers more.. buy a bigger size. It's not hard. She comes across resentful of her kids
Weight gain post kids is a cliché. Lily can only think in clichés, therefore it’s beyond her comprehension, that there are other reasons for weight gain.

Reactions: 20
Weight gain post kids is a cliché. Lily can only think in clichés, therefore it’s beyond her comprehension, that there are other reasons for weight gain.
Right! Such a cliché. There are plenty of mums who have kids and then exercise or maintain their exercise routine and eventually go back to their usual size or near about. Remember that video where she was sorting out her clothes and saw a neighbour mum running and she goes "oh I wish I could be one of those mum's"." But I'll focus on that once I'm done having kids". Does she not realise the fitter you are pre kids will determine how you slim down post kids?!

Reactions: 15
The reviews. As @Sarah123456789 said in her post ;)
Reviews aren’t always true. They get a lot of influencers but it’s expensive for a reason. They’ve got some brilliant hair dressers working there and have trained some of the best in the uk. Maybe a bit of jealousy that they can’t afford to go there.
Neither can lily as she gets it free, but the place is more than her.

Reactions: 1
The reviews. As @Sarah123456789 said in her post ;)
Good god no I’ve not been - i go to a normal hairdresser not an ‘insta famous’ one - lily has only been as ever other Tom, Dick and Influencer has been and she thinks it’s cool. If you read reviews on it the cuts and service are poor and the prices eye-watering!
---
Reviews aren’t always true. They get a lot of influencers but it’s expensive for a reason. They’ve got some brilliant hair dressers working there and have trained some of the best in the uk. Maybe a bit of jealousy that they can’t afford to go there.
Neither can lily as she gets it free, but the place is more than her.
Errm ok I’m not getting into my finances over it 😳😳😳😂😂😂 just seems to be plastered all over influencer world. I don’t live near London to matter if I can afford it or not 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good god no I’ve not been - i go to a normal hairdresser not an ‘insta famous’ one - lily has only been as ever other Tom, Dick and Influencer has been and she thinks it’s cool. If you read reviews on it the cuts and service are poor and the prices eye-watering!
---

Errm ok I’m not getting into my finances over it 😳😳😳😂😂😂 just seems to be plastered all over influencer world. I don’t live near London to matter if I can afford it or not 😳😳😳
If it really is this marvellous why are they having to give cuts for free to influencers to get the recommendations.. a decent hairdresser generates great word of mouth as their customers would be telling others how great they are and showing off their hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.