Lily Pebbles #46 Rich is her live-in au pair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread suggestion so went with the most liked post by @OrangeDuvet - apologies if I've missed anyone's suggestion!

Lily is BACK from her social media 'break' even though she was caught lurking on M&S' account. Keep trying Lily.

If anyone wants to re-cap, feel free 🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Scrolling through the Detroit photos thinking they were looking very ‘arty’ then got to one of the hash browns and was like ‘ah ye….that’s Lily’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scrolling through the Detroit photos thinking they were looking very ‘arty’ then got to one of the hash browns and was like ‘ah ye….that’s Lily’
Why on earth take pictures of hash browns when even McD does them? Nothing special, Lils...

Also love how we all knew she would still be sharing pictures of her time 'offline'.

Reactions: 9
Its the blurry outside dining one for me. Like what even is that.
I used to live in Detroit (my parents still live in the metro area) so I feel like I can answer this question LOL. It's called The Belt and was created by a local art gallery. Restaurants, bars, the lights and public art on display make it a fun little spot.

That photo is very 2010 IG 😂 So artsy, so blurry, so cool 😂

Reactions: 15
Do we think she was forced to take some time off because her family are aware of her constantly unnecessary oversharing, and didn’t want to be included in her content, ie the wedding? People are super fed up of influencers.

Reactions: 11
Do we think she was forced to take some time off because her family are aware of her constantly unnecessary oversharing, and didn’t want to be included in her content, ie the wedding? People are super fed up of influencers.
I reckon she genuinely believes she works hard and has earned a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really needs to sort her hair out. Especially the middle parting. That stupid fast make up insta story hairdo just makes her look so old and unwashed. Her pallor is literally jaundiced

Reactions: 8
Yes, two tips actually:
1 don't wear shoes like this to the beach
2 if you must wear them to the beach, use a waterproof/ stain protector spray beforehand.

That simple. I guess no-one ...
Screenshot_20230830-163011.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She actually looks really good and polished in the photos. The red lip and hair style does wonders.

Reactions: 49
This is the best she's looked in ages.

Agree about the sheet though. Wouldn't have killed her to run an iron over it!

Reactions: 29
I have dropped out of this thread even lurking because she’s been boring me so much, but saw these photos and have to say she’s looking the best she’s looked in years

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.