Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I think calling harrasment one tiktok mentioning her, that has so little traction that literally only one poster here came accross it, is a bit of stretch.

On the other hand, I'm not very keen on blaming and shaming publically people for their opinions. I've been unfollowing influencers and artists silently, having people commenting hours on end "you dissapointed me" feels a bit meh. People make choices, ignorances or partisanism is a choice; if they don't align with your own ethos, unfollow, stop supporting them, and let people fall into irrelevancy. Parasocial relationships are very scary, cause you'll never really know who's the person underneath the pr machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Hally34

VIP Member
why does she make everything so complicated. Did no one tell her you can just put the gifts into the stocking on Christmas Eve when the kids go to bed. Wild I know!! I bet she’ll think she’s so clever next year and get two sets of matching stocking to switch empty ones with filled ones because she’s so so so smart and such a clever idea. 🙄

• Haha

Orange2green

Chatty Member
I hated how she kept on attributing the weight/shape change to the kids..like babes you've gained weight, so what?! And when you gain weight on your thighs, they fill out trousers more.. buy a bigger size. It's not hard. She comes across resentful of her kids

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_4952.jpeg

In this tiktok she explained in detail the £6 samples and mentioned again how expensive Le Labo perfumes are (well because she has to pay for them duhh) seriously. She is so used to being gifted etc that she doesnt want to pay for a perfume she likes. But she has no issue flogging and shilling expensive stuff she wants her followers to buy thru her aff links.

how lame? She tags Le Labo too, obvs begging shamelessly. No matter what perfume she wears she will still stink cos her hair and her clothes are so u washed.

• Angry
  • Haha

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
imagine introducing yourself at the age of 36 by saying you met your husband on the first day of uni & you can flare your nose 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i i also don't get how joining a choir and doing pottery courses was about independence or confidence in lily's case
If being skinny and wealthy used to be your only indicator of self esteem, then singing and squishing some clay must be positively radical.

• Haha

Too Much

VIP Member
I just don't understand why the need to "fake" it. We had a NYE party this afternoon with a few friends, our daughter is 4, she knew perfectly well that it wasn't suddenly 2024 at 4pm but was delighted to watch last year's fireworks on the TV and sing and dance with her friends, you can make it fun for them, put them to bed at a normal time AND not lie... How genius!
I think not lying is important. I feel like that kind of unnecessary 'white lying' when you can get away with it is a bad faith way to approach parenting and likely to build a foundation of distrust in a relationship... Kids work these things out, or can feel them even if they don't strictly understand.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I'd hate to have to buy for her. She is only ObSESsed with stuff she sees other influencers post about. It's not like you can find her anything unique in a cute little shop somewhere, she needs Brands That She Can AF link.
She does not seem to have any personal favourites, only what the internet tells her she should like, and those things she'll be able to get for free/get a 'press discount' for. And it's not like she has any hobbies you could buy her something for, either.
Didn't her family give her Cowshed vouchers once? Like she does not get free products all the time...

• Heart

Lalelu

They really live in their own bubbles of idiocy.
Both have no common sense or tact about these topics. Their audience might be around the same age...some maybe are ttc and when they are complaining about their kids/being mum with all the privileges they seem to have( spouse, family nearby, flexible jobs, zero commute, money etc ) one just want to scream at them : but YOU choose to have kids, what is wrong with you? Just count your blessings.
I am trying not to project too much but being a bit older than lily, single, and failed my 2nd stim for eggs freezing when I read these things I just want to scream . shut the F. up Lily!
Couldn’t agree more!!
All the best for you , I keep my fingers crossed that next round will work.
I had to do several rounds of ivf , now I am so lucky to have my girl… she has only one arm but I feel so lucky to have her every single day!

• Heart

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
They all do it, ugh. I've seen a bunch of them aff link things they don't even own lately too. Like, I am not even pretending to be able to vouch for this product because I haven't even used it but I would still love your money if you end up buying it !

genuine question, why do so many influencers say "over on the other app"when they're referring to TikTok? Is there some kind of Insta ban on talking about it?

• Heart
  • Sick

londongirl2001

VIP Member
For her, editing a video for next week is actually a big thing. We know from her calendar/to do lists that she usually just wings it every day. I’m guessing it’s sponsored content that has to be ready for a set date.

peppin

VIP Member
you would think she's running an orphanage 🙄 if she has time to record a cringe video in a shopping centre featuring a tiny microphone and post 273893 stories about every thought popping in her head, she can surely get her nails done

• Haha
  • Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
The last sentence tho… lol she really has no idea.

And I am surprised she didnt include pickles and comfy / casual/ clever in that useless intro of her.

Btw this self-intro thing is another bandwagon she jumped on… not a single original thought as usual.
She must be so bored at home and looking for stories to post.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
Shilly Lily making mountains out of molehills as usual. Just empty them, hang them and then fill them up when the kids are asleep.