Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Lily has neurodiverse or learning difficulty vibes, she needs an asssessment. (I speak as someone with various problems myself, it really is helpful to find out your strengths and weaknesses). Dyscalculia is the one to do with numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t be that special to her if she didn’t even realise the date was significant until someone pointed it out
As if she's never changing it. It'll be in bin as soon as they send her the freebie she begged for by tagging them in her stories.

Can't believe all the cheap tat she's filling it with. She could have put a bit of thought into it, but no, she just can't be bothered. Poor Grey.

Reactions: 19
Chocolate money that she has eaten some of…..stickers Grey has already used, a lip balm stolen from a party bag, and some notes on something resembling toilet roll 🤣🤣🤣
This is hilarious. Making such a big deal out of this calendar and then filling it with old trash she had lying around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's so sad how little effort she puts into anything that she can't get for free. Filling this calendar did not have to cost the earth, but seeing how many freebies she gets throughout the year, from clothes, beauty products to actual meals, she could spend a few quid for some trinkets for her daughter.
She could have made this so special for her little girl, and she just isn't interested at all.
Poor Grey.

Reactions: 30
She could have easily bought some nice things to put in the advent calendar for Grey. Some hair accessories, a small toy, homemade tickets to an event or special day out, a small picture frame with their photo in it, various sweets. Instead the poor kid gets a sad lip balm pilfered from a party bag. How could she be so empty of any creativity or joy in putting something like this together for her lovely daughter? Such a cheap and joyless woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She could have easily bought some nice things to put in the advent calendar for Grey. Some hair accessories, a small toy, homemade tickets to an event or special day out, a small picture frame with their photo in it, various sweets. Instead the poor kid gets a sad lip balm pilfered from a party bag. How could she be so empty of any creativity or joy in putting something like this together for her lovely daughter? Such a cheap and joyless woman.
Exactly. Go to Poundland or Claire's for a few bits, have a couple of days with chocolate coins, it really does not have to be this difficult, or cost a lot. Just put some time and effort into it instead of searching the house for things she already had but you've kept from her....

Reactions: 17
The thing that bothers me about the advent calendar is Lily trying to make out she's being sustainable and really it's just because she's cheap.

Her mentioning that she got 3000 clicks on the advent calendar made me feel so icky. If Lily gets 5% commission from the purchase, she will have made close to £4,000 - more than most people make a month and all she did was share a link on Instagram. :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
The thing that bothers me about the advent calendar is Lily trying to make out she's being sustainable and really it's just because she's cheap.

Her mentioning that she got 3000 clicks on the advent calendar made me feel so icky. If Lily gets 5% commission from the purchase, she will have made close to £4,000 - more than most people make a month and all she did was share a link on Instagram. :sick:
This shows how greedy she is, that makes me feel so sick. I take home half of that amount a month, and I work two peoples full time jobs because of layoffs. The divide between reality and these unnecessary arseholes can only be laughable at this stage, because I can’t cry over these people.
Lily if you’re reading this, please get your tit together, you could be a decent human being if you tried. You’re not aspirational; you’re a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

And that’s just the calendar, let alone what else those people who clicked bought from the site in the next 30 days. Or once on the site, sent the link to a friend/family member - the aff code would get shared too.

This is why she can afford to put out such crap content, these influencers are raking it in, the extent to which most people don’t realise.

Reactions: 19
I dream of having kids so I can do lovely and thoughtful things like that advent calendar. The idea about the notes to go and find the Christmas book is so cute yet she decides she’s going to write them on a scrap of loo roll not too dissimilar from one you’d find on the floor of a McDonalds WC! She could’ve gone to Tiger and bought a cute festive notepad to write on. She screams of being one of those parents who thinks kids don’t appreciate things or deserve nice things until they get older!

• Heart
Those books were from last year. Just because Grey "will not remember them" does not mean you should now regift them...to the same child!!
Especially not when you earn a sh*t load of money for just posting a link!!

Reactions: 20
At least she seems to have stopped mentioning about how it's really her that deserves to be bought gifts on the kid's birthdays because she gave birth to them. Or maybe that only applies to poor Grey!

Reactions: 18
So for Christmas Rudy is just getting Greys old toys and probably whatever lily has been #gifted for him.

Seems like for his first proper Christmas she could get him some actual gifts. It’s not like she’s hard up for money.

A41B7FE5-A136-49CF-A1F4-B31474487E1A.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but those stockings are not gorgeous. They're boring and plain af. As others have said, she could afford to buy a couple of joyful, colourful stockings for her children.

Reactions: 24
I really don't understand why she thinks Grey doesn't remember old toys? Isn't she 3 years old? Even if kids forget about things you can guarantee that as soon as a sibling starts playing with something then they'll remember it is/ was theirs previously.

Exactly. Go to Poundland or Claire's for a few bits, have a couple of days with chocolate coins, it really does not have to be this difficult, or cost a lot. Just put some time and effort into it instead of searching the house for things she already had but you've kept from her....
Get to b&m like the rest of us!!! Thing is lily wouldn’t be see dead in a poundland or Primark would she!

Reactions: 11
My son is the same age as Grey and his memory is incredible - he still remembered our trip going pumpkin picking a year later, and had been talking about it for months afterwards. I think she's kidding herself that Grey won't remember.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.