Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s frazzling her hair once again.
I don’t understand why she does this, the amount of time she spent dragging the straightener down her hair in that story made me cringe, it’s so bad for it :-(

Reactions: 5
It looks like she’s removed the blog post she wrote reviewing the Phillip Lim bag that she’s donated to Fleur’s NHS charity sale... probably because it included that it was an ad with Farfetch and she doesn’t want anyone to know that she’s donated a gifted bag.
Imagine being that tight fisted that you donate a gifted bag to raise money for our NHS when you’re living in a £750k house. She ought to be ashamed of herself.
I noticed that the link to auction went even to the main page with all the other stuff it was just to her own bag - selfish to the bone.

I predict a clap for carers story tonight 🔮

wow her skin is bad, it looks like the products that she used are too rich for her. She developed little bumps on all over her face and it doesn't look to me that her products will sink into her skin.

Reactions: 4
Copying Anna Edit now. Great choice of outfits, lily. So creative 🤥

Her outfits are ugly and the saddest
Anyone notice how she’s trying to copy mrs hinch now?
she clearly doesn't know how to clean, she sprays cleaning products on her stove that still have food debris on it. also dont understand why she keep filming her dirty kitchen top, can she not clean as she goes? like put mug etc in the dishwasher once you are done with it

Reactions: 9
Her outfits are ugly and the saddest

she clearly doesn't know how to clean, she sprays cleaning products on her stove that still have food debris on it. also dont understand why she keep filming her dirty kitchen top, can she not clean as she goes? like put mug etc in the dishwasher once you are done with it
She's been coddled her whole life. It probably doesn't cross her mind to tidy as she goes.

Reactions: 8
I am so happy she got sent a free bottle of wine and flowers for Easter from Vichy and you have made her weekend ffs send it to a care home, vulnerable people or more needy than these people who can live without it for a few weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I am so happy she got sent a free bottle of wine and flowers for Easter from Vichy and you have made her weekend ffs send it to a care home, vulnerable people or more needy than these people who can live without it for a few weeks.
Free stuff , the only thing that makes Pebbles happy!!!

Reactions: 9
She put a story on making porridge around 9am then prepping those awful skewers about an hour ago and then sitting down to eat their bbq 38 mins ago... so like before midday. Bit weird??!
Probably has to fit in with Greys rigid schedule of play and naps.

Reactions: 10
“Forcing us to spend time just the three of us” 🙄🙄 god she makes it sound so awful doesn’t she

Reactions: 28
Her recent story was a peach. God forbid she has to spend time with her family. Also the caption for her daughter just makes me wince... if she was a bottle of wine I’m sure she’d have a nicer caption!
The "like a pig in tit" caption on the photo of her daughter eating mango? Yeah I thought it was totally vulgar and inappropriate too.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The "like a pig in tit" caption on the photo of her daughter eating mango? Yeah I thought it was totally vulgar and inappropriate too.
She is weird isn’t she? Well then she is mother pig or the mother tit

How is a 30 year old woman can’t cook, can’t bake and can’t clean...at least she can beg and that is all that matters

Reactions: 11
Awful caption on the photo of Grey!
Also those pale watery looking courgettes are making me so sad, she's a tragic cook, if it's not Hello Fresh or ketchup pasta she's clueless!

Reactions: 11
Who’s bbq is over and done with an hour ago? It’s only 1pm!

There are so so many pathetic youtubers out there; but I can honestly say she is the most inept woman of the lot. She’s baffled by common sense “issues” daily, she can’t cook, she can’t clean, she witches and moans non-stop... How in the hell does this girl have any followers, much less be considered a guru? She’s a miserable ungrateful witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.