Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God she's back to the rocking in the mirror shots and gazing at her own reflection. Insufferable!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is depressing enough to watch as it, why must she insist on using that depressing filter on all her stories.

it doesn’t make you seem artistic/creative Lily.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if as soon as Grey can talk and is a little more “fun” in LPs mind suddenly she will show an interest. I have seen others do the same.

Reactions: 2
I'm not saying you have to breast feed to feel a bond. That's a personal choice. I'm just observing that Lily gave up quickly because it cramped her style. She just does not seem to be very maternal. Just my opinion.
I didn’t even realise she breastfed at all that’s how quickly it was dumped

Reactions: 2
Regarding what to dress Grey in at night. Just put on what you wear and go from there, although it doesn’t always work it’s a good place to start. Also the bath could be dangerous as it’s slippy and she could try to climb out OR turn the water on... or that might just be my son who runs himself a bath every Time he manages to break into the bathroom, he‘s only a few months older than Grey, thankfully he can only reach the cold water.

Reactions: 3
It is so sad to think of Lily and her content now. I actually used to LOVE her blog (and Anna - still like her content) about 8-10 years ago, maybe even 5. It is hard to believe she is the same person.

Reactions: 6
I honestly can't understand how Lily has an audience. There really is no point to any of her posts

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How can the temperature in Grey's room cause 'hours of discussion'. Does she not have a summer sleeping bag for her? Maybe she's waiting for someone to kindly gift one to her......

• Wow
Reactions: 8
OMG she’s actually created the worlds most joyless and thoughtless birthday card!!!! 😂😂😂 WOW! She actually likes it and thinks it’s super cool and minimal.I can’t get over it! That card is a perfect representation of everything about her: bland, lazy, beige, joyless, thoughtless and late to the party 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.