Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I feel like Rich could just bleeping learn to do it. It isn't that hard to put up some shelves (but remember they made his dad do it in their BR as well, the only time we've ever seen her mention his family of course- when they need something out of them) but at least in her stories you see that he's always doing stuff around the house, she's the lazy one who thinks doing everyday tasks makes her A HARD WORKING MUM (pff). And then she makes fun of him for 'not being able to sit still'.

Now I have a question to others with kids or who know people with kids - is it really that normal that the kids' toys and things take over your whole home and you need a kid sized table and chair and whatever else? Maybe because I grew up in an ex-Soviet country in the 90s, but nobody I knew, even when I was older and my brother was born 7 years later, my parents were relatively well off at that point but he still sat at our dining table or on the floor to play/colour and essentially there was a giant bin for his toys in his room and everything was put away at the end of the day.
I just don't know if it is normal that you dedicate your whole living space to one child like that? Why doesn't she just get a sideboard, put toys in baskets in there and whatever else doesn't fit, maybe you don't need it? I'd understand if you have 2 or more kids that are running around but she has a sitting baby... they could always rotate some toys and bits in and out as the child gets older?

But also I feel like their house is just not suitable for family living? They were privileged enough to be able to purchase in London, but I feel like they purchased the house for child-less living; i.e the big open space downstairs and not much bedroom space. So open kitchen, terrace and dining/living area for entertainment which is where you'd spend a lot of time as younger people with friends. When Grey gets bigger, there's no space in her BR for any sort of belongings really and when Grey and perhaps a second child are old enough to want to watch cartoons loudly, play video games etc, I can imagine Lily just complaining about the noise and not having any sort of room separation. Didn't she say when they got the place that 'there's no room in the house to shut all her family's noisy kids in'?

I remember playing in my room when I was old enough to be left unattended for a bit - my room wasn't huge but I could sit on the floor and get out my Legos and tit. Their 'forever family home' would mean any kids stuff just consumes her pinterest home and she will forever be complaining about it, how everything child related is gaudy and how there is a mess, etc etc.

Anyway, that's my highly caffeinated morning thoughts on Mrs. Pebbles and her first world problems, all that she's created for herself anyway.
I agreed with everything you say.

I don't think they buy this house with 'forever home' in mind, this house is something that she needs to tick off before she turns 30. Her design and the crap that she has at home are not child friendly, looking at the stupid giraffe table and the sideboards in her living room and bedroom - is a hazard. I think she will move in a few years time when Grey grows up or is time to take on a new project for views.

To be fair, houses in london are smal. Grey can use her current office if she wants. But I do agree that all her problems are not a problem at all.

How amazing is that during pandemic all you worried is how your house will look, what bleeping shelf you want to install

Reactions: 10
First world problems. It’s like the headboard all over again. Literally cannot deal with her moaning and agonising over the most unimportant tit!!

all her problems are created by the stupid open plan layout. If she had kept the front room separate that could have been a playroom or if kept as the Lounge, there would have been better useable space in the bit that’s currentlyempty but has greys toys on the floor. That bit is just such a waste but you can’t do anything with it as it’s a passage to get into the kitchen and the alcoves around the fireplace make it difficult to put furniture. She ruined that house and now boo hoo you have no storage. Should have thought about that when you knocked all the walls out hun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Moaning already this morning about toy storage.

Why doesn’t she just get over herself already and get the ikea cube/basket set up that every one gets.
Came on here to say just this!! Just buy the bleeping box storage thing that all us parents buy. "It wouldn't go in our home" translation- "it's not really good enough for me and my home" 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I mean i's not rocket science putting up two shelves and definitely anyone can learn..

My hubby learned how to make furniture from scratch just by watching online videos so he can make furniture for us and he is not really the handy man type!!!

Who actually gives a tit about Lily’s shelves at the moment. As if she’s got people getting “passionate” about it in her DMs 🤔🙄

Reactions: 9
Who actually gives a tit about Lily’s shelves at the moment. As if she’s got people getting “passionate” about it in her DMs 🤔🙄
But she also shot down the people that gave her a nice solution - shelves starting low so you can have baskets underneath and add baskets and whatnot 'we might not want it later' - as if storage will magically appear somewhere else? The idea of full wall of simple shelves there is the most sensible option because it is flexible and actually fits into the house.
Just like someone said before - she chose to knock down all the walls and eliminate all sensible storage and is now regretting every single bit of it. Even if they extend the loft I'm sure her goal will be to make it a new office space or 'lounge area' and then complain how it is inconvenient because it is at the top of the house and is too hot during UKs annual 2 week heatwave and too cold the rest of the year.

She will never be happy with anything :)

• Haha
[First post on here!]

Been lurking for a while. Did Lily even think about functionality for a family when she had the house all done up? Cause she obviously found out she was pregnant on the day they moved in. And I remember her always mentioning the fact they’d start a family in that house but it’s almost like she just thought a baby and all the stuff you need for the baby and as it grows up (plus another baby/child potentially in the future) can just fit in and around everything or ‘they’d just make it work’ which clearly isn’t happening as she’s struggling for space and storage as she still wants to keep her house looking the way it did when they first moved in (not realistic at all of course).

Why has she got a bar cart anyway? We never see her drinking anything on her stories or videos, it's a total waste of space having all that booze out on show when they don't drink and don't seem to host people round for drinks either. She's seen it on someone's home instagram page or on pinterest and thought she'd copy it. Idiot.

Reactions: 21
But she also shot down the people that gave her a nice solution - shelves starting low so you can have baskets underneath and add baskets and whatnot 'we might not want it later' - as if storage will magically appear somewhere else? The idea of full wall of simple shelves there is the most sensible option because it is flexible and actually fits into the house.
Just like someone said before - she chose to knock down all the walls and eliminate all sensible storage and is now regretting every single bit of it. Even if they extend the loft I'm sure her goal will be to make it a new office space or 'lounge area' and then complain how it is inconvenient because it is at the top of the house and is too hot during UKs annual 2 week heatwave and too cold the rest of the year.

She will never be happy with anything :)
exactly. Nothing is good enough for precious lily. She’ll probably get that interior design woman back to come up with something as she and Rich are both so useless and can’t sort anything out. But prioritise their bar cart over practical storage for their child because Pinterest and insta!

also no one gives a tit about the shelves really it’s just typical lily moaning about first world problems and it gets peoples backs up. Imagine being a nurse or doctor and tapping through your stories to see some unwashed posh witch moaning about shelving. She barely mentions there’s a bleeping pandemic on.... like pretty much every other UK influencer who has done nothing to use their platform for good. lets just say more people are noticing what a rotten narcissistic industry it is.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200407-175610_Instagram.jpg

"She won't believe it really happened". What? Of course she will. It'll just be a part of history for her, like WWII is for us - do any of us not believe that really happened? And anyway Grey's dear mother has plenty of gripping video evidence (such as the above).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 105163
"She won't believe it really happened". What? Of course she will. It'll just be a part of history for her, like WWII is for us - do any of us not believe that really happened? And anyway Grey's dear mother has plenty of gripping video evidence (such as the above).
Am I wrong to think it’s obliviously?

Reactions: 3
Can I just say Lily and Lydia are the most vile people on the internet - both look and smell dirty

• Heart
According to her latest story, she is also unable to buy basic kitchenware herself without it being #PRgifted

It just seems like content is just thrown out without much basic thought put into it... why not put a pause and actually produce something worth engaging with?

Reactions: 5
It’s hard to know where to start. Imagine having Lily in your real life- your eyes would be permanently rolled. And honestly who can’t put up a shelf??? And why is she fingering Rich as the failure. But as someone else said if she tried it would end I tears after three minutes

Reactions: 8
So far this week, sneezing, tweezing facial hair and de-bobbling the grubby mattress. #creativity Meanwhile her chum Anna is slaying it.

Last edited:
Wtf is this pose?! Jesus how does any company want to work with her when she looks like this
A4173858-7704-4BD6-8663-3F88AFA847EF.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.