Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s bbq is over and done with an hour ago? It’s only 1pm!
exactly! It’s madness. It’s like she had it as quickly as possible to tick a box. No enjoyment or taking time to to relax whilst eating. she makes everything so forced and miserable.

Reactions: 9
She is weird isn’t she? Well then she is mother pig or the mother tit

How is a 30 year old woman can’t cook, can’t bake and can’t clean...at least she can beg and that is all that matters
It just seemed so unnecessary. Why not just say "Grey enjoying some mango". Why does she feel the need to put her down? I feel like she tries to come across as pithy and sassy but it just falls flat and seems offensive.

Reactions: 13
She's doing another live with Anna which probably explains the shortness of the bbq. But then why not have it later in the day so you can enjoy it?!

Reactions: 6
“Forcing us to spend time just the three of us” 🙄🙄 god she makes it sound so awful doesn’t she
I was wondering if rich and her might have problems? So many passive aggressive comments against him, like he can’t hang up this, we are fighting over the nap on the couch, he must be so happy I‘m into cleaning now (can’t remember her exact name words but of Course it was exaggerated again- considering she NEVER does anything in the house!) etc

also, why is it not normal for her to spend time with her baby and husband at home? She emphasizes that they are usually out at the weekend, at her sisters etc. Why?
and when her and rich have dinner without grey, it’s always in front of the tv...

Last thing, she says greys toys are everywhere she is not even crawling! And it’s not that messy- the houses of friends and family with kids lot a lot messier - and that’s fine because that’s how it is with small children and babies ..
Ahh I can’t stand her!!

Reactions: 12
Correction: seeing her compare her daughter to a pig in tit is the worst thing I’ve ever seen
I’m glad I’m not the only one finding this offensive. Lily will obviously claim that it’s just because we want to be offended, and she’s totally been misunderstood again, poor her. But imagine someone writing that over a video of you eating to put it on the internet. I’d be pretty hurt, especially if it was my mother.

Reactions: 10
I’m glad I’m not the only one finding this offensive. Lily will obviously claim that it’s just because we want to be offended, and she’s totally been misunderstood again, poor her. But imagine someone writing that over a video of you eating to put it on the internet. I’d be pretty hurt, especially if it was my mother.
She literally had said "to anyone not english"
No, that has nothing to do with it. I knew what it meant when she said it, its just a crass way to describe your baby!

Reactions: 11
Haha for those of you who called her out when she used the wrong words, spelling and grammar. She proves you guys wrong by using proverbs. Those immigrants need to learn some english says lily :sneaky:

Reactions: 4
She literally had said "to anyone not english"
No, that has nothing to do with it. I knew what it meant when she said it, its just a crass way to describe your baby!
Agreed, she said it was an English phrase when trying to justify it. I'm English and I know exactly what it means, but it's not a phrase you'd use when referring to your baby daughter eating mango. It's just vulgar however she tries to paint it.

Reactions: 24
Agreed, she said it was an English phrase when trying to justify it. I'm English and I know exactly what it means, but it's not a phrase you'd use when referring to your baby daughter eating mango. It's just vulgar however she tries to paint it.
This isn't the first time she's tried to explain away something by claiming people don't understand the expression. Lily, I'm a native speaker and understand the use of language perfectly, captioning a picture of your daughter with "like a pig in tit" is horrific

Reactions: 16
It might be the saddest looking potato salad I've ever seen.
Ooh yes, poor potatoes!!!
Also thanks to all who post the screenshots for those of us without Instagram... keep 'em coming if you don't mind !!!

Reactions: 4
She could have said something like “as happy as a pig in poop!” which would’ve been cuter, we all know it’s a phrase but it’s not one you’d use for youR baby eating a fruit!

She could have said something like “as happy as a pig in poop!” which would’ve been cuter, we all know it’s a phrase but it’s not one you’d use for youR baby eating a fruit!
I agree - I get what she was saying but there was definitely a better way to express it. Also I don't think Lily is a particularly sweary person on Instagram? I think that made it jar a bit too. I also thinks she forgets that her insta following is different to her real life friends and family - there are things I might say or share one on one with a friend or family member but wouldn't put on a public platform in case it was taken out of context or the wrong way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.