Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
It looks like she’s removed the blog post she wrote reviewing the Phillip Lim bag that she’s donated to Fleur’s NHS charity sale... probably because it included that it was an ad with Farfetch and she doesn’t want anyone to know that she’s donated a gifted bag.
Imagine being that tight fisted that you donate a gifted bag to raise money for our NHS when you’re living in a £750k house. She ought to be ashamed of herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Booklover

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
#5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

HashtagRealTalk

Fuck me, Lily was always a self-absorbed cretin but lockdown has really left her a few sandwiches short of a picnic...filming herself going up and down a ladder in a flouncy dress, tiptoeing across the beams perilously with one hand free as the other is permanently attached to her phone...? Typing out 1987 in Microsoft 2000 word art to decorate the walls of her drab, sterile house and thinking any one of her followers gives a crap?
And then her latest story...thinking she’s Nigella fucking Lawson now because she’s learnt to boil some pasta and chop a few vegetables.......Heaven help us, hopefully this pandemic will kill off the age of influencers and we can all wake up to how irrelevent their place in society is. Especially when their content is as empty and utterly irrelevant As this absolute bore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Starting a little early and maybe not the best on the new thread name...

Lily Pebbles #5: Insta-living is such a slog, family photos confined to the bog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

EiiiEiiiO

I don’t understand; she’s Jewish and all
Jews I’ve met in London have originated from Israel; and been proud of it, and they’ve all looked similar to both Lily’s mum, her grandma, her dad etc (I’ve got a friend who’s Jewish), there were a lot in my baby group who were Jewish and I worked for a Jewish company; so have met a lot.
Before I moved away from the UK I lived near Lily and met her at a shopping mall..

But never met a Jewish person saying they were English- yes I get your passport is English / your nationality but your actual ancestry it’s not really English I don’t think (aimed at Lily).
I also get you were born in London / England but your roots are from elsewhere (I believe)

I feel like what she’s saying is untrue or she’s super naive and her parents have never told her about their history!?!

Anyone else agree or can enlighten me?
I’m Jewish and it’s a religion NOT a race.
I’m an Ashkenazi Jew. Askenazi’s are mostly from Eastern Europe. Let’s take the Shepardic Jews, that mostly hail from The Middle East; and we are all Jewish because that’s our religion. We come from all different parts of the world. So I have no clue what type of people you say you know, but saying you’ve never met a Jew who says they are English is asinine.
I’m Romanian, my best friend is Canadian , another is American, Russian .. yet we are all Jews. And I can assure you at temple in Europe, US and other countries I have been to nobody says “I’m Jewish” they say I’m American, English, Moldovan etc.

And another point “they look similar...” I’m blond with straight hair and have blue eyes, some other Jewish friends have blond hair & blue eyes too and some have brown hair, brown eyes. We don’t all look alike.. smh 🙄
Sorry but you look like you are trying to justify your statements or emphasize their validity by saying you know so many Jews and listing all the ways you do..

I don’t blame her for not talking about being Jewish, why should she? Religion in all forms is a hot topic and as much as I can’t stand her whiny ungrateful ass this is one point I agree with her on wholeheartedly!

Reactions: 29

Lechat

VIP Member
“Forcing us to spend time just the three of us” 🙄🙄 god she makes it sound so awful doesn’t she

Reactions: 28

Lechat

VIP Member
How long until she hates the bike?? Because it’s hard work/ exhausting/ she has to wear a helmet/ Rich rides too quick/ London roads are bumpy / she’s had a baby so it’s much harder / nowhere to store the bike but won’t get a Shed because sheds are for ugly common people not cool keeping it real people like Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Readread

VIP Member
The fact she has the audacity to slag someone off for working in McDonald's genuinely just shows how scummy and privileged she actually is. She's never done a hard days work in her life. I cannot stand her.

Reactions: 26

Readread

VIP Member
LOL her newest tiktok, “I’m a full time content creator” ... she works 2? days a week (if that) for about 2 hours at a time. Try working 60 hours a week then tell me you work full time, Lily, you fucking arsehole

• Heart
  • Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
I don't think you're giving her credit for coming down that ladder to be honest. She did it in her socks, which was dangerous to say the least, bloody slippy socks on a ladder... she's gormless😂😂. She's been very brave indeed the poor woman, I think we should all go out at 8.30pm tonight after the Clap for the NHS and give a round of applause for Lily Pebbles act of bravery 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Her recent story was a peach. God forbid she has to spend time with her family. Also the caption for her daughter just makes me wince... if she was a bottle of wine I’m sure she’d have a nicer caption!
The "like a pig in shit" caption on the photo of her daughter eating mango? Yeah I thought it was totally vulgar and inappropriate too.

• Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Caroline 'Mummy to all vloggers Bulldog' Hirons is fighting Lily's battles for her on IG.

Lily posted this long list on IG of things she'd do after all this is over:
When this is all over I want to...
✨Remember we don’t have to get up and rush out every day.
✨Appreciate my home, look after it and enjoy spending time just us 3 when we can.
✨Keep cooking and pushing myself to try making new things.
✨Buy more locally sourced food and keep supporting local businesses.
✨Keep checking in on friends and discussing our mental health.
✨Keep an appreciation for the little things like a hug, a helping hand or a cup of tea with a loved one.
✨Keep the HUGE appreciation for our National Health Service, even more so than before.

Not sure why it took this for her to realise all this, but OK...

Person A replied:
"But so so much plastic in your food delivery...."
To which Lily said:
"At the moment I am getting fruit, veg and meat delivered in brown paper bags in crates. If there was an option to opt out of plastic for online food shopping I definitely would"

To which person B replied:
"Supermarkets other than Ocado have stopped using plastic bags for their deliveries. Either ask Ocado to stop or shop elsewhere. I hope that currently you leave delivery slots for those who need it most"

Enter Caroline....
"Well done on attempting to judge and find something negatvie in a lovely post. If you read back your comment and don't think 'god I sound judgemental' you're in denial"

"Lily said she would opt out of plastic if she could. Shopping elsewhere will ensure no more plastic bags (I heard from zero waste bloggers that peper bags take a lot to recycle, too). And deliveries should be left to those unable to go during this pandemic. If that makes me judgemental so be it"

Caroline also replied to person A:
"How would you possibly know that? Trust the internet to find somethign negative in something positive"

"Lily has shown her food delivery before"

Caroline replied to person B:
"Well thank GOD we have you to keep check.
Not just judgemental. Don't sell yourself short. Also entitled and presumptive. Hope you have a good day. Maybe crack open a new notebook and pen to keep tabs on everyone need and tidy"

Wow, just, wow.

Person B only replied to what person A was saying and what Lily said she wanted to do, which was not have as much plastic in her deliveries, not specifically now but in future, too. And I quite agree that deliveries right now should be left for those who have health issues and can't go out. Lily is quite capable of getting out and about.

Well thank GOD we have Carole to fight Lily's battles for her, keeping her small and child-like, in need of protection from the big bad internet.

Isn't it funny how so many of these 'influencers' moan about the internet so much? If you hate it, get off it! Oh, wait........

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm dying at the whole 1987 picture situation. First she's planning on framing her colouring in that looks like a 6 year old did it. Now her cousin all the way in America has sorted it for her... is her cousin an artist? A graphic designer? Nope. Just someone who can use Microsoft Word and type four numbers which is apparently more than Lily can manage.

Oh, and it still looks naff. The whole idea is naff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
20200414_142846.png

She's well and truly lost the plot.

I mean... at least it would have some personal meaning rather than 100% random posters bought online? But seriously a badly coloured in wonky drawing of your birth year? Framed?! She's really cracked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

skippyskip

Im not being funny but what is she doing to her pyjamas if they do actually get so grubby? Just wash them you dick
Surely if every single pair of PJs you've ever owned gets so "gross", then the common denominator in all this is YOU?

• Haha
  • Sick

Sailorchibbi

Newbie- but her latest post has made me rage. How TF do Bare Minerals have the money to send influencers flowers when they refused to furlough their 0hrs staff. :mad:

• Angry