Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she is winding me up so much recently.

Using her ‘one walk’ early today. It’s not mandatory, she is privileged enough to have a garden. And at the same time throwing shade at her poor baby for having the audacity to not nap when scheduled.

Her contribution to Fleurs NHS auction is pitiful.

And then sharing a chin hair.

An inch long chin hair.

Reactions: 16
I just can’t get over all the copying she does of her fellow instagrammers, it’s really obvious too. I wonder if they know she is!

Reactions: 5
I just can’t get over all the copying she does of her fellow instagrammers, it’s really obvious too. I wonder if they know she is!
Anna Hart was moaning earlier that influencers are trying to cash in on existing campaigns with no effort - made me wonder if this one was a culprit

Reactions: 6
It looks like she’s removed the blog post she wrote reviewing the Phillip Lim bag that she’s donated to Fleur’s NHS charity sale... probably because it included that it was an ad with Farfetch and she doesn’t want anyone to know that she’s donated a gifted bag.
Imagine being that tight fisted that you donate a gifted bag to raise money for our NHS when you’re living in a £750k house. She ought to be ashamed of herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
So far this week, sneezing, tweezing facial hair and de-bobbling the grubby mattress. #creativity Meanwhile her chum Anna is slaying it.
Anna's content is amazing and she is just so sweet. I am surprised her and Lily are friends as Lily seems the complete opposite.

Reactions: 14
She’s just so lazy and whiny. Anna works so hard to produce good content everything is thought through professional and has a small charm whereas Lily is boring, pointless, entitled, useless and utterly self absorbed. The only time she gives her followers a second thought is when someone asks her a question she is indignant about .. I cannot believe there are still people wanting what she is selling.

Reactions: 13
I once told her some very heartbreaking things in response to something she said. She saw it but didn’t even like let alone reply. She did however reply about a brand partnership. How can people be so cruel. I could never ignore someone sharing something personal and upsetting. She saw it within seconds to so she can’t get that many messages.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I once told her some very heartbreaking things in response to something she said. She saw it but didn’t even like let alone reply. She did however reply about a brand partnership. How can people be so cruel. I could never ignore someone sharing something personal and upsetting. She saw it within seconds to so she can’t get that many messages.
She’s not a nice person. It doesn’t take two minutes to write a response, even if it’s a difficult subject. For what it’s worth, I’m sorry about what ever it was x

Reactions: 10
She’s not a nice person. It doesn’t take two minutes to write a response, even if it’s a difficult subject. For what it’s worth, I’m sorry about what ever it was x
Thank you ❤ it wasn’t even in detail just things I was experiencing to but to read and not reply or simple double tap to like it makes me think she really is in it for the money and status alone x

Reactions: 4
100% this. I think she has really poor engagement with her audience and ignores most messages unless it suits her and there's a chance of her making some money from it, tells you everything you need to know about what a horrible person she is.

Reactions: 11
100% this. I think she has really poor engagement with her audience and ignores most messages unless it suits her and there's a chance of her making some money from it, tells you everything you need to know about what a horrible person she is.
Sadly I think you may be right. I couldn’t ignore anyone who sent something personal I know I couldn’t. As you say - it tells you everything you need to know x

She also did a Instagram post that clearly say it is gifted.

Anyway I checked the NHS charity sales thingy, so many bloggers apart from Fleur, Anna and Emma (maybe a few more), are donating junks that they know they cannot bring it to BHF due to quarantine. Didnt she has a Celine bag, Chanel bag that she bought with her own money?

So many of thee bloggers get sent free tit all the time, and they have the audacity to donate gifted stuff (Lily!) or Topshop/ &otherstories stuff that they are clearly not in love with. They are disgusting

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She seems to enjoy showing off that her house is such a tip. Newsflash lily. All that tit everywhere is from you and Rich because you’re both too bone idle to tidy up after yourselves.

I've seen that Anna has overtaken her in Youtube subscribers and Insta followers. Not surprised as Anna seems to actually put effort in. Lily will probably say it's down to her being a Mum now.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.