Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she’s putting in so much effort considering her best frenemy has gone awol

Reactions: 9
Jojo genuinely enjoyed being a mum, Lily not so, just to tick off the to do list.

Reactions: 10
Lily Pebbles #37 Brands’ social media content can’t compete with yet another pic of my manky feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You just know that she thinks she’s absolutely hilarious / quirky for posting this..

92B71795-00A6-497C-8E7C-6F9CCB04F240.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been wanting to say this somewhere for ages so there it is: the weird shaped earrings she 's wearing for months are so effing annoying. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A5BA9C67-88DB-46E6-9BC1-8158CE39806D.jpeg

40min omg of Q & A——. AUDIO VLOG is that her cue /clever label for a podcast that she is posting on YT like ok she is just gonna sit and talk only so listen up to her.

Ok
She confirmed what is an audio vlog - just like a podcast. We dont need to watch it just listen to her.

1: sips coffee cos she is tired
2: they decided is good mentally for Rich to do things for himself so he started swimming couple of mornings a week
3: whines abt how she doesnt film and be on morning shifts while Rich takes care of his mental health
(Barely a min in and this level of first world problem hits you hard)

4: pressure to conform to look a certain way being online? Lily’s words of wisdom - not thinking abt Botox cos once you start you cant stop she is only 34, so doesn’t need it yet (well perhaps til she is offered free sessions i bet she will start saying its life changing and so clever)
Rants abt people who do Botox shdnt do skincare reviews cos it’s so shady. (She clearly doesnt know the differences between skincare and aesthetic treatments)
5: podcast on the way? Said smth is in the works so desperate to get started but she cant do it yet. She missed doing podcasts.
6: two kids situation? ramble ramble (I am not into the children so I tuned her out) but i think she said they are more flexible with Rudy’s routine.
7: thoughts abt UK education? She struggled with school, and try to help her kids if she can. Her examples are abit lame and very vague. She said her kids wont be the issue - SHE WLD BE cos she doesnt know the answers to their work, and she doesnt know how to study for exams. Lily doesn’t know whats “helicopter parents” very difficult label for her. Worried abt parenting in the social media age but she is thankful she is such an expert about it.

(Wow she is really rambly!!!!)

8: Lily is very vanilla and so scared if her kids want to experiment with drugs cos she doesnt know anything abt it.

9: R/S with Rich - they are doing quite well and try not to argue in front of the kids. They dont sulk and talk later when they are more calm. She is all for calm talk and dont like to be “shouty.” She is always the calm one it seems.

They dont spend enough time together on their own but spends lots of time as a fam. She said if they split their turns so rigidly it wld be like they are colleagues (does she read here??)

10: Thoughts about instagram: She calls herself CONTENT CREATOR NOT INFLUENZA. 😂 she understands the changes but she loves making videos all this time and being experimental (sudden tangent to her wedding videographer and what a brilliant idea it was?!?!?) to support the point that videos are more engaging.

• no reception in the LOFT cos Rich called her and she bitched about how he is ruining her rant. Really bitchy.
Rants abt short fleeting videos cos she loves long videos. Major commentary abt Brands and their social media content. Said she is guilty of snappy content herself - boasts abt her cool O2 video ad and how detailed & normal it was and it WORKED SO WELL. (Lily the expert creator indeed, claps claps.)

1. said better to put phones away and dun take pics…just enjoy the moment. Said the person who takes pics of her crotch in a swimsuit and posts it on the internet. Zzz
  2. How she changed since being a mom and covid times: she doesnt have to give her all on the internet. People dont know her at all. Nobody is really going to know her anyway. She will only show / share a little slice of what she wants to share. Regrets that she might have overshared in the past. Quoted from Harry Styles. Mainly she isnt gonna take any form of feedback to heart cos nothing is true.
  3. Money & Investment: she doesnt take risks, she saves not invest. She has an expensive lifestyle and always saving for smth. She wants to leave money for her kids. Wants to invest in property but it’s difficult now.
  4. Why isnt her book more promoted? Privacy invasion incident - she was doxxed (a week after her book came out) and felt very vulnerable. Started therapy, and felt like she wasnt in control of her life. Cldnt do any book tours or events. By the time she recovered, she cldnt even look at the book cos it reminded her of how she felt at the time. She doesnt even want to talk abt it during interviews.
  5. House cleaning - any help? Lily says she clear her filming space and we cant see the mess which are off screen. Cleaning help comes once a week.
  6. Post partum style? She doesnt have all the answers about this but she knows her body shape and going with what suits her. She says go to the shops and try it out and see what suits you. Take inspo from instagram and adapt, experiment.
(Ok i gave up)

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I just sat through the whole thing and two points really stood out for me.
1: they decided Rich should do something positive for his mental health. Bravo if it's a pre-emptive strike, but people usually only make these decisions when it becomes obvious that it's necessary.
2: she's 'desperate' to start the podcast up again, and they were almost there, but then "something happened, on my part to be fair" and it can't go ahead. She properly gushes about how much she loves it and wants it to return, so what could have happened to stop it? Very mysterious.

Reactions: 23
I just sat through the whole thing and two points really stood out for me.
1: they decided Rich should do something positive for his mental health. Bravo if it's a pre-emptive strike, but people usually only make these decisions when it becomes obvious that it's necessary.
2: she's 'desperate' to start the podcast up again, and they were almost there, but then "something happened, on my part to be fair" and it can't go ahead. She properly gushes about how much she loves it and wants it to return, so what could have happened to stop it? Very mysterious.
Yeah so she can sit there talking about the 90s again for 2 hours every week and call it work. Im.hoping they told her youre not a great speaker or your racist, rude, out of touch and this cannot go ahead

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1459624

40min omg of Q & A——. AUDIO VLOG is that her cue /clever label for a podcast that she is posting on YT like ok she is just gonna sit and talk only so listen up to her.

Ok
She confirmed what is an audio vlog - just like a podcast. We dont need to watch it just listen to her.

1: sips coffee cos she is tired
2: they decided is good mentally for Rich to do things for himself so he started swimming couple of mornings a week
3: whines abt how she doesnt film and be on morning shifts while Rich takes care of his mental health
(Barely a min in and this level of first world problem hits you hard)

4: pressure to conform to look a certain way being online? Lily’s words of wisdom - not thinking abt Botox cos once you start you cant stop she is only 34, so doesn’t need it yet (well perhaps til she is offered free sessions i bet she will start saying its life changing and so clever)
Rants abt people who do Botox shdnt do skincare reviews cos it’s so shady. (She clearly doesnt know the differences between skincare and aesthetic treatments)
5: podcast on the way? Said smth is in the works so desperate to get started but she cant do it yet. She missed doing podcasts.
6: two kids situation? ramble ramble (I am not into the children so I tuned her out) but i think she said they are more flexible with Rudy’s routine.
7: thoughts abt UK education? She struggled with school, and try to help her kids if she can. Her examples are abit lame and very vague. She said her kids wont be the issue - SHE WLD BE cos she doesnt know the answers to their work, and she doesnt know how to study for exams. Lily doesn’t know whats “helicopter parents” very difficult label for her. Worried abt parenting in the social media age but she is thankful she is such an expert about it.

(Wow she is really rambly!!!!)

8: Lily is very vanilla and so scared if her kids want to experiment with drugs cos she doesnt know anything abt it.

9: R/S with Rich - they are doing quite well and try not to argue in front of the kids. They dont sulk and talk later when they are more calm. She is all for calm talk and dont like to be “shouty.” She is always the calm one it seems.

They dont spend enough time together on their own but spends lots of time as a fam. She said if they split their turns so rigidly it wld be like they are colleagues (does she read here??)

10: Thoughts about instagram: She calls herself CONTENT CREATOR NOT INFLUENZA. 😂 she understands the changes but she loves making videos all this time and being experimental (sudden tangent to her wedding videographer and what a brilliant idea it was?!?!?) to support the point that videos are more engaging.

• no reception in the LOFT cos Rich called her and she bitched about how he is ruining her rant. Really bitchy.
Rants abt short fleeting videos cos she loves long videos. Major commentary abt Brands and their social media content. Said she is guilty of snappy content herself - boasts abt her cool O2 video ad and how detailed & normal it was and it WORKED SO WELL. (Lily the expert creator indeed, claps claps.)

1. said better to put phones away and dun take pics…just enjoy the moment. Said the person who takes pics of her crotch in a swimsuit and posts it on the internet. Zzz
  2. How she changed since being a mom and covid times: she doesnt have to give her all on the internet. People dont know her at all. Nobody is really going to know her anyway. She will only show / share a little slice of what she wants to share. Regrets that she might have overshared in the past. Quoted from Harry Styles. Mainly she isnt gonna take any form of feedback to heart cos nothing is true.
  3. Money & Investment: she doesnt take risks, she saves not invest. She has an expensive lifestyle and always saving for smth. She wants to leave money for her kids. Wants to invest in property but it’s difficult now.
  4. Why isnt her book more promoted? Privacy invasion incident - she was doxxed (a week after her book came out) and felt very vulnerable. Started therapy, and felt like she wasnt in control of her life. Cldnt do any book tours or events. By the time she recovered, she cldnt even look at the book cos it reminded her of how she felt at the time. She doesnt even want to talk abt it during interviews.
  5. House cleaning - any help? Lily says she clear her filming space and we cant see the mess which are off screen. Cleaning help comes once a week.
  6. Post partum style? She doesnt have all the answers about this but she knows her body shape and going with what suits her. She says go to the shops and try it out and see what suits you. Take inspo from instagram and adapt, experiment.
(Ok i gave up)

😂😂😂
Wow this!!! Have to give you a rattle award 🥇

She offended so many people again re: #4 the first person that came to mind was in the Frow. I mean who is she to make this comment when her face looks like 50 years old 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how she always goes on about how she doesn’t use clickbait titles, but then uses a clickbait title.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What does she mean by she was doxxed when the book came out ? Isn’t every “content creators” address out there somewhere? Not even in a bad way, just their houses are easy to find cos they share everything

Reactions: 9
What does she mean by she was doxxed when the book came out ? Isn’t every “content creators” address out there somewhere?

she said her address was exposed. And that threw her off.

I dont dislike this rambly vid she was quite honest for some topics and she wasnt as annoying as how she usually comes across in her stories.

Reactions: 6
Posting the address on Amazon is not okay but they shouldn’t be surprised their houses are easy to find when they document every step of buying it. Maybe that’s why she only does Kings X content now, to throw people off 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.