Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having her addressed published in an Amazon review was tit but also she knew the book was a total flop and she was embarrassed to have to promote it so it was all very convenient to have an excuse to cancel the events and stop talking about it 🤷‍♀️

I despise the troll that did that as citing security concerns / mental health gave her the perfect excuse to shirk all the work. The publishing team must have been fuming but then again they gave the book the green light in the first place and approved her copy so what goes around comes around. This was when Abigail Bergstrom was still at Gleam.

Reactions: 26
Having her addressed published in an Amazon review was tit but also she knew the book was a total flop and she was embarrassed to have to promote it so it was all very convenient to have an excuse to cancel the events and stop talking about it 🤷‍♀️

I despise the troll that did that as citing security concerns / mental health gave her the perfect excuse to shirk all the work. The publishing team must have been fuming but then again they gave the book the green light in the first place and approved her copy so what goes around comes around. This was when Abigail Bergstrom was still at Gleam.
I followed Abi a while, I don’t get the feeling that she was particularly happy at Gleam.

Reactions: 3
I followed Abi a while, I don’t get the feeling that she was particularly happy at Gleam.
Being forced to take lazy idiots like Lily pebbles through the publishing process and make them bestsellers on a technicality, can you imagine. Soul destroying stuff.
I enjoyed Abigail’s debut novel

Reactions: 11
Being forced to take lazy idiots like Lily pebbles through the publishing process and make them bestsellers on a technicality, can you imagine. Soul destroying stuff.
Imagine if you have to approved a book that has a font size 18 lol

I also love her home! So homey. Did she move out of London?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree with the poster above who said the publishing of her address gave her a reason not to promote her book which was a total flop. Sorry but her story doesn’t make sense to me. First, I can’t imagine that was the first time her address was made public as I’m sure when she bought the house ppl found the listing immediately. And second cancelling all promotion related to the book seems like a huge overreaction if that was the real issue.

Reactions: 25
So, she said ‘somethings happened, to be fair on my part’ that meant the podcast wasn’t going to happen yet. Do we think she might be pregnant again? Theories on the something please people!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So, she said ‘somethings happened, to be fair on my part’ that meant the podcast wasn’t going to happen yet. Do we think she might be pregnant again? Theories on the something please people!
That would mean she would need to have Seggs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha that was my first thought but surely not! Poor Rich if so 🤣

Reactions: 4
I listened to that bit and I think there was/is more going on with Rich than she lets on. The way she's spoken about him having a tough time and a bad day and then saying he needs to do something for himself and that's why he's swimming "he used to do triathlons etc".. yeah I think he's hit a low point where mentally he's exhausted from having to do the role of two parents, resenting that she is there and not helping. It's not like all those other warrior single parents who don't have someone else to share with...he does but it's worse because it's not like she's helping and I suspect he felt overwhelmed and that he was losing himself in the whole two kids life. So I think they spoke about it and decided that they would pause the podcast (because she said she wanted to do it like in season one where they went to people's houses) and that she would stay local and do projects in London/closer to home and help out. He's suffering and she rightly had to make a sacrifice.

Reactions: 32
I listened to that bit and I think there was/is more going on with Rich than she lets on. The way she's spoken about him having a tough time and a bad day and then saying he needs to do something for himself and that's why he's swimming "he used to do triathlons etc".. yeah I think he's hit a low point where mentally he's exhausted from having to do the role of two parents, resenting that she is there and not helping. It's not like all those other warrior single parents who don't have someone else to share with...he does but it's worse because it's not like she's helping and I suspect he felt overwhelmed and that he was losing himself in the whole two kids life. So I think they spoke about it and decided that they would pause the podcast (because she said she wanted to do it like in season one where they went to people's houses) and that she would stay local and do projects in London/closer to home and help out. He's suffering and she rightly had to make a sacrifice.
If they split and he had full custody at least he would know it was fully his responsibility. They have shared responsibility and it seems like she’s either just watching or bossing him about. Micromanaging his parenting and delegating everything to him.

it definitely seems like something is up with rich at the moment, and I’m glad he’s finally getting some much needed time for himself.. whenever she’s spoken about him recently it’s only been to complain or to say that he’s overwhelmed and having a hard time. It shouldn’t be a regular occurrence that your partner is so overwhelmed that you comment on it weekly.

i‘m wondering if maybe they’re doing marriage councilling? I can’t see lily coming to the conclusion that rich needed alone time on her own, so maybe it’s been suggested by someone? That would also explain why she doesn’t have time for the podcast.

I find it odd she’s sharing Rich’s personal health issues online especially after she said she keeps most things to herself in the very same vlog

Reactions: 42
I find it odd she’s sharing Rich’s personal health issues online especially after she said she keeps most things to herself in the very same vlog
Exactly. She’s sharing information about him she wouldn’t share about herself or at least certainly not as it’s unfolding.
Ironically the fact that their lives are used as cannon fodder for her income and that she’s so indiscreet about everything - including openly belittling him on camera - is probably contributing to his malaise.
Iirc Lionel was quite joking-not-joking disparaging towards Rich in his wedding speech? Once again the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

Reactions: 22
Oh please. They have a ton of money on top of lots of babysitting support from Lily’s family. Sure, there’s lots of reasons to need mental health support, but I doubt that doing all the childcare for his own two children is it.

Reactions: 2
Her parents house cost 850k. Her parents’ home look like something that was designed in 2021. They are such trends bleep. Nicer than Lily’s though. I actually like their outdoor tiles

Did she just discovered induction hob?

Their oven is dirty too
has anyone found her parents house/flat? I found the old one, but not the new one 😫

Reactions: 2
She's made a few throwaway remarks about Rich recently - he's having a bad day, I'm taking a present back for him from town to cheer him up, etc. etc., now swimming for his mental health. If I was Rich, I'd be pretty ticked off she was pimping him out like that.

Reactions: 27
Who knows, maybe they had a fight over the fact that she seems to be out and about a lot without him, and now taken on tennis lessons leaving him to it, where he gave up his running etc.. Maybe he thought it was only fair to have some activities again.

Reactions: 16
When one person brings inherited wealth into a relationship it can create a horrible power imbalance, living with her parents at that point in their lives would have contributed to that dynamic as well. Rich perpetually in debt to the Martins. And then Lily’s income dwarfing his, and Rich going part time but declining to give up his job to be even more in her back pocket. Whatever is going on with them now has been a looooong time coming.

Imagine Lily if they were divorced with a 50/50 custody split. She would have a breakdown within three days from the shock of being an autonomous adult. She needs him a lot more than he needs her at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
When one person brings inherited wealth into a relationship it can create a horrible power imbalance, living with her parents at that point in their lives would have contributed to that dynamic as well. Rich perpetually in debt to the Martins. And then Lily’s income dwarfing his, and Rich going part time but declining to give up his job to be even more in her back pocket. Whatever is going on with them now has been a looooong time coming.

Imagine Lily if they were divorced with a 50/50 custody split. She would have a breakdown within three days from the shock of being an autonomous adult. She needs him a lot more than he needs her at this point.
I have this feeling Lily always holds that over him, the fact that she earns more than him. And how frustrating that he has to actually work, and she can film herself folding laundry or going for lunch and call that work.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.