Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish influencers would stop saying “iF yOu HaVeN’t HeArD aBoUt tHe bRaNd iT’s…”

GIRL. You get paid to talk about it nonstop along with all of your peers who share the same followers, WE’VE HEARD ABOUT IT. Write better copy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are these the same builders that we working whilst Lily and the fam had covid? 👀
It might be the same crew, she said it's her parents' reliable builders at one point and that she used them before on her reno in 2017. Her dad has a guy for everything, you know? Or am I making it up?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her parents house cost 850k. Her parents’ home look like something that was designed in 2021. They are such trends bleep. Nicer than Lily’s though. I actually like their outdoor tiles

Did she just discovered induction hob?

Their oven is dirty too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her parents house cost 850k. Her parents’ home look like something that was designed in 2021. They are such trends bleep. Nicer than Lily’s though. I actually like their outdoor tiles

Did she just discovered induction hob?

Their oven is dirty too
Noticed that. Awks! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
These are such odd "best bits" to show. Have you ever walked into someone's bathroom and complimented them on their linear shower drain?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
These are such odd "best bits" to show. Have you ever walked into someone's bathroom and complimented them on their linear shower drain?
Its basically just her pointing out things she wants in her house because she made a tit load of trend based mistakes when she did her reno and is now stuck with it

Reactions: 19
Its basically just her pointing out things she wants in her house because she made a tit load of trend based mistakes when she did her reno and is now stuck with it
Her parents home super trendy too. Lily’s home is very 2017 whilst her mum’s place is very 2021.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.