Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1416142
My friend and I are so RaNdOm and qUiRkY, literal creative geniuses that no one can understand!
She's so embarrassing.
Love, how the person BEHIND the camera sits there with a beautiful summery skirt, nicely styled hair,… and the contrast to the woman in front of the camera.

Also love this new carefree, goofy persona Lily gives us? The dancing at the festival. The bumping pose? #CrAzYyOuNgAnDwIlD

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You know how all of us have that one friend that works in finance and cannot shut up of their work. Always crypto and stocks. This is Lily…

She likes to act like we have no clue about social media, but in fact, if they were to start out today, they will have no followers. No personality, no face and no brain, brings you no where.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
in fact, if they were to start out today, they will have no followers. No personality, no face and no brain, brings you no where.
This is absolutely true. So many of this generation of YouTubers only got traction because no one else was really doing it and there was very little competition, demonstrated by their failure to make a mark on TikTok. No creativity, nothing to offer, can't read the room.

Reactions: 13
What would we all not understand?
Technical influencer terminology?
Lily, humble yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Heatwave “style”’ Really? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is that a swimsuit?? She's so desperate with copying Nanna, she will copy even one of the most ridiculous "hacks" ever, like wearing your bloody swimsuit under a shirt when out and about (and nowhere near the beach!!) NO ONE DOES THAT!!!!
Notice how she stopped doing those outfit inspo stories the moment Nanna, from who she copied it in the first place, stopped doing them as well.

I am genuinely baffled by the swimsuit thing just can't get over it , Is it a new trend among influencers and that's why these two are doing it as well?? They have all collectively lost the plot.

Also, that's not how you dress for a heatwave babes, nevermind the swimsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that a swimsuit?? She's so desperate with copying Nanna, she will copy even one of the most ridiculous "hacks" ever, like wearing your bloody swimsuit under a shirt when out and about (and nowhere near the beach!!) NO ONE DOES THAT!!!!
Notice how she stopped doing those outfit inspo stories the moment Nanna, from who she copied it in the first place, stopped doing them as well.

I am genuinely baffled by the swimsuit thing just can't get over it , Is it a new trend among influencers and that's why these two are doing it as well?? They have all collectively lost the plot.

Also, that's not how you dress for a heatwave babes, nevermind the swimsuit.
It is a swimsuit. She claims she’s happy to wear a swimsuit if it stops her ‘ruining’ her bras in the heat. What exactly would she be doing to ruin her bras? Sweating? Just wash them lily…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It is a swimsuit. She claims she’s happy to wear a swimsuit if it stops her ‘ruining’ her bras in the heat. What exactly would she be doing to ruin her bras? Sweating? Just wash them lily…
Nobody told her you could wash them.

• Haha
Lmao her bras are already rank af, a bit of sweat won't make much difference.

• Haha
  • Sick
A5002F1E-E758-4420-A5A9-440B9D1A0106.png

duck me, her bottom must be screaming for help, they are drowning in sweat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I could only wear a swimsuit as clothes if I was on my way to a pool. How is wearing a skin tight lycra all in one cooler than wearing a loose vest? Unless maybe you live near a beach and want to go for a spontaneous swim.

But as we know, she lives in London.

Reactions: 22
This woman is crazy, she can’t wear thongs but that body hugging swimsuit is worst.

I could only wear a swimsuit as clothes if I was on my way to a pool. How is wearing a skin tight lycra all in one cooler than wearing a loose vest? Unless maybe you live near a beach and want to go for a spontaneous swim.

But as we know, she lives in London.
Commented the same.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.