Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like everyone plays the family business card way too much….trump can say his business is family too..

Don't know the English word for the space around your house when it's not a garden, but that looks horrendous 🤢🤢🤢
Is so ugly. Is so jarring too

63A8D01A-7BFE-4084-B900-3EB4D9644FD0.png

i know she asked google to hide her house image, but I can see that she has painted over her bricks. But why? It doesn’t look like it was painted before

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don't know the English word for the space around your house when it's not a garden, but that looks horrendous 🤢🤢🤢
I like the terrazzo (but the fact they’re tiles makes it look cheap cheap) 🙈

It’s like they tried to go for Greek island/Ibiza resort vibezzzzzz, but they’re obviously still surrounded by…inner city London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Grove replied to me. Does anyone have screenshots of Lily being racist?
I remember her in the Uber pool taxi with Anna getting annoyed the people weren’t speaking English.
Then another instance where Lily said she doesn’t understand why Rihanna called her beauty brand ‘Fenty’ even though that’s her name.
Another time when she said she doesn’t get why people say ‘issa’

thanks guys

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The Grove replied to me. Does anyone have screenshots of Lily being racist?
I remember her in the Uber pool taxi with Anna getting annoyed the people weren’t speaking English.
Then another instance where Lily said she doesn’t understand why Rihanna called her beauty brand ‘Fenty’ even though that’s her name.
Another time when she said she doesn’t get why people say ‘issa’

thanks guys
Send them the link to the wiki. It has everything in it.

Also they just copied and pasted the same reply to you as the reply to someone else earlier…

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She really is the most spoilt, entitled, miserable woman baby. Yes I’m a bit jealous of all the freebies, because despite how hard I work, there is no way I could afford a very much needed break like that. Eurgh.

Reactions: 21
You could call it a patio usually if it’s part of a garden, or a terrace, or a courtyard if no garden. The martins seem the type to want outdoor rooms instead of gardens and would be terribly upset about weeds and insects

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You could call it a patio usually if it’s part of a garden, or a terrace, or a courtyard if no garden. The martins seem the type to want outdoor rooms instead of gardens and would be terribly upset about weeds and insects
Do the Martins know that potted plants require more work than those in the ground?
I like the terrazzo (but the fact they’re tiles makes it look cheap cheap) 🙈

It’s like they tried to go for Greek island/Ibiza resort vibezzzzzz, but they’re obviously still surrounded by…inner city London 😂
Reminds me of Emma Hill and her current house reno, she's clearly going for West Coast US vibes despite living off the M2 in Kent. If she wants Greek vibes, she should get lucy williams to be her interior designer, but that would require spending money
The garden will be barren by the end of this summer, particularly with the heat we're having in LDN

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do the Martins know that potted plants require more work than those in the ground?

Reminds me of Emma Hill and her current house reno, she's clearly going for West Coast US vibes despite living off the M2 in Kent. If she wants Greek vibes, she should get lucy williams to be her interior designer, but that would require spending money
The garden will be barren by the end of this summer, particularly with the heat we're having in LDN
she put a story up earlier this week rolling her eyes about renovation noise at another house on the street ... bit rich when they gutted their entire house!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.