Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is crazy, she can’t wear thongs but that body hugging swimsuit is worst.

Commented the same.
Did you comment on her post? Has she deleted it?

All I can see is people praising her. And someone called her a genius 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you comment on her post? Has she deleted it?

All I can see is people praising her. And someone called her a genius 🤢
No I didn’t. Because you need to follow her to do so. I swear some of the middle class huns have no brain

Reactions: 6
No way in hell she's wearing that swimsuit as a body
IMG_20220714_173438.jpg

Just how many layers does it have?? PeRfEcT fOr HeAtWaWe!
And it's not wired so I don't buy her bs about wearing it to prevent ruining her bras, she always moans about having big boobs and having to wear a bra.
That reel is completely devoid of logic.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No way in hell she's wearing that swimsuit as a body
View attachment 1416638
Just how many layers does it have?? PeRfEcT fOr HeAtWaWe!
And it's not wired so I don't buy her bs about wearing it to prevent ruining her bras, she always moans about having big boobs and having to wear a bra.
That reel is completely devoid of logic.
Lily has no logic. Everything she does

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she paid someone to come and film a reel with her in her loft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can think of few things worse to wear in a heatwave than a swimsuit when not swimming. Wrestling yourself in and out of it every time you need a piss? No thanks.

Reactions: 20
I can think of few things worse to wear in a heatwave than a swimsuit when not swimming. Wrestling yourself in and out of it every time you need a piss? No thanks.
Apparently you pull it to the side when you pee. According to the comments….

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lily 'my boobs are sooooo big, like soooooo sooooooooooo biiiig' Pebbles wearing a non-wired swim suit as a body to go about her London day, picking up Her from nusery? No way.

Reactions: 15
06C4727B-800F-4DC4-ACAF-0EA566275078.png

wtf how to you pull it aside. Unless she has a dick or she pee standing!!

Lily 💯pee in the pool. Yummy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is she deleting stories? I saw one of her and rich with a drink then one of her talking about the bed but they’re both not there now? Wonder if it’s because she didn’t mark them as PR as she has with the one about the interconnecting rooms.

Reactions: 10
Another pr stay after having a family holiday 😡. There is something wrong in this world of influencers. Myself and husband both work. Can't afford a holiday abroad so tried to book numerous campsites for 3 days camping with our son. Everywhere booked up so we said we would look for a midweek break. The prices are out of this world 😡. And all these influencers show up and get free rooms in top hotels. How about gifting it to some of the people who maybe left families to work during the pandemic???? Sorry I sound like a jealous cow and I am not I just get so mad how these rich influencers get everything for nothing

• Angry
Reactions: 36
LILY - just do ur crappy job and spare us the BTS bits cos all the so called planning didnt result in anything of quality significance. Thank you very much😓
Why does she insist on providing BTS details etc? She’s not making a Lord of the Rings film!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she deleting stories? I saw one of her and rich with a drink then one of her talking about the bed but they’re both not there now? Wonder if it’s because she didn’t mark them as PR as she has with the one about the interconnecting rooms.
The instagram app is down - so might have been a tech error! Or deleting idk

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.