Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! However I do know a lot of couples where the woman decides to work less to take care of the kids because the man earns more. How backwards that might seem in today's day and age. Lily just does the same (although it is hard to call it work) the rolls are just reversed. Not that I see lily as this huge feminist. She's just lazy...
They both work part time. If you can call hers work, of course...

How is her skin 'giving up'? I can't see anything in that picture to indicate there's a problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No, it's her skin 😂 It looks like she hasn't scrubbed in months.
Oh for god's sake! Can someone tell her that the best way to stop your skin 'giving up' is to bleeping WASH IT!! She's absolutely mangey.

How about a shower with Rich to save water (which, I assume, you haven't managed to aff link yet..?) - make it Sexy Time! Good opportunity for Rich to shave your bits in return for a blowy...just a thought.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It looked like peeling after sunburn to me. Didn’t she say she got burned on holiday and rich bollocked her?

Reactions: 15
It looked like peeling after sunburn to me. Didn’t she say she got burned on holiday and rich bollocked her?
She got burned in London playing tennis, because she didn't want the sunscreen to mark her white top.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn't explain why she had a bad week last week?
Her working week looks like what I do on my annual leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Apparently Grey was playing up a bit and they were all 'in a bad mood', but other than that she seemed to have had a brilliant week with lunches out, press release and tennis lessons. She wouldn't know what a bad week is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know anyone else who lives and works in London so I need to follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.