Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 3
I really don't understand who these brands are trying to target. Most things over promoted/pushed by influencers (and real celebs for that matter) I tend to stay clear. So do most of my friends. Judging by this forum and others so do a lot of people. I'm in the "right" age bracket and have the income but would never buy anything based on the word of these floggers.

Come to think of it, my last skincare and fashion purchases were tattle inspired. šŸ˜šŸ¤—

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no, I didnā€™t know Jess had a thread. I darent look - I love her šŸ«£
We are not too hard on Jess. I still mostly like her too. I find her a bit annoying at times but mostly OK. I recently started following her sister, Alice, and am enjoying her content too.

Reactions: 4
Oh no, I didnā€™t know Jess had a thread. I darent look - I love her šŸ«£
Donā€™t look. We just talk about her money and her Michelin style dinner that cost a bombā€¦

• Haha
Donā€™t look. We just talk about her money and her Michelin style dinner that cost a bombā€¦
Ok Iā€™ll say away. Iā€™ve become obsessed with the olive green jumper sheā€™s been wearing for the last few months. Canā€™t work out where itā€™s from.
I do, however, love the recipes sheā€™s been showing recently, so much so, I did a subscription to Delicious myself.

Ok Iā€™ll say away. Iā€™ve become obsessed with the olive green jumper sheā€™s been wearing for the last few months. Canā€™t work out where itā€™s from.
I do, however, love the recipes sheā€™s been showing recently, so much so, I did a subscription to Delicious myself.
Oh DM her? She is quite responsive and nice in general I feel.

I love that jumper too! I think I remember her saying it's from SĆ©zane. Love her recipes too. They eat a lot of really nice food!

Come to think of it, my last skincare and fashion purchases were tattle inspired. šŸ˜šŸ¤—

What were your tattle inspired purchases??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I love that jumper too! I think I remember her saying it's from SĆ©zane. Love her recipes too. They eat a lot of really nice food!

What were your tattle inspired purchases??
Their food, need to sell my kidney to fund those food.

Reactions: 1
She is begging for a new dining table for sure. There is absolutely no reason why she has to show her dining table. Sometimes I think ikea table is more durable than any of the branded ones

Reactions: 8
I dont believe ā€œeveryone is askingā€¦ā€ BS

Her lunch is non instagrammable lol
Everything is measured according to Instagram for this woman
I never understood why her TV is off centre - i mean cos the fireplace is there but is so weird everyone on the sofa staring at a corner of the living room where the TV is

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.