Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately trying to get Grey into Disney so they can have an #adgifted trip to Disney world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont believe “everyone is asking…” BS

Her lunch is non instagrammable lol
Everything is measured according to Instagram for this woman
I never understood why her TV is off centre - i mean cos the fireplace is there but is so weird everyone on the sofa staring at a corner of the living room where the TV is
Where else can they put the TV though? I always think that TVs over fireplaces look tacky so I'm impressed that Lily hasn't gone for that trend.

Reactions: 12
Used the same song as Anna, but actually on a Friday….she likes to get those digs in doesn’t she?

Reactions: 4
Where else can they put the TV though? I always think that TVs over fireplaces look tacky so I'm impressed that Lily hasn't gone for that trend.
I am not sure but It wld have been impossible to shift the fire place (saying this from someone who lives in the tropics 😅) but if she wants to be all Instagram-worthy the TV is an eyesore. She alrdy has one in her bedroom anyway.

Reactions: 2
friday being her "non-work" day made me lol.... what exactly does she do on other days?! is it basically the same except grey is at nursery and rich looks after the littlest one?

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who finds it strange that they have specific tasks like this with the kids? (And that she felt the need to point it out). Like why is it only lily who can wash greys hair? Surely you’re just making things more difficult and complicated for yourselves by being so rigid…

I could get how maybe she’d be the one to style her hair since rich doesn’t have long hair and maybe doesn’t know what to do. But washing hair is not that complicated that it needs to be lily.

B32ECDDF-4491-4450-81F6-614EAF595B69.png

This is a massive pet hate of mine. I live in a Victorian terrace and the first thing I did when we moved in was take the previous owners TV brackets off the chimney breast.

I hate most of what Lily has done to that beautiful house but am in full support of her TV placement 😆

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who finds it strange that they have specific tasks like this with the kids? (And that she felt the need to point it out). Like why is it only lily who can wash greys hair? Surely you’re just making things more difficult and complicated for yourselves by being so rigid…

I could get how maybe she’d be the one to style her hair since rich doesn’t have long hair and maybe doesn’t know what to do. But washing hair is not that complicated that it needs to be lily.

View attachment 1384075
There's nothing weirder than some middle class London couples. Seriously, it's incredible how bizarre they are in slicing up their chores with kids etc. This pair are a pair of twats, no mistaking. I was super chilled and probably too laid back with my kids, but in London they interpreted that as being lazy. Seriously they need to get a life, and not an Insta life.

Reactions: 25

View attachment 1384075
Not even as if she knows what she’s doing with Greys hair is it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's nothing weirder than some middle class London couples. Seriously, it's incredible how bizarre they are in slicing up their chores with kids etc. This pair are a pair of twats, no mistaking. I was super chilled and probably too laid back with my kids, but in London they interpreted that as being lazy. Seriously they need to get a life, and not an Insta life.
And when she says something like 'It's Rich's day with Grey' as if they are a divorced couple with shared custody, not just her sitting in the loft pretending to have a job while he is downstairs with their daughter/kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why is she making Grey’s hair into such a big deal. That poor girl is going to develop a complex 😔

Reactions: 20

View attachment 1384075
Two assholes playing tennis 🎾 perfect

• Haha
Two assholes playing tennis 🎾 perfect
You just know that they’ll both be the type to make obnoxiously loud and unnecessary grunts everytime they hit the ball & take the game way too seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being a beauty influencer as a job and being the last one to know that a tangle teezer gets rid of knots?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Heaven forbid she just runs a wide-toothed comb through it twice a day. Much better to leave it for days so it gets all knotted. Or cuts it shorter.
i actually messaged her saying a wide tooth comb would work for every day, my hair is the same, waves, loose curls, I can brush it everyday. Guess what, Lily didn’t bug a wide tooth comb, even though I told her 🤣

Reactions: 9
Why does everyone think she copies Philippa bloom so much?

philippa copies Flavia, and the circle repeats down the track.

I do wish she’d have a shower tho

Reactions: 1
Lily’s sloppy shirt looks even worse up close and no amount of Toteme (ad-link from Vestiare) can “elevate” Nana’s boring style. That close up of her face tho…

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.