Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her problem is she isn’t brushing it daily, she’s only brushing it after she washes it 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she brushed it in the morning and at night before bed it wouldn’t get so knotty
I think she's doing that because curly hair gets really frizzy when you brush it and don't wash it after, that's why she should use a wide tooth comb instead/plait her hair for sleeping to minimise tangling. I only comb my hair once a week before washing and it doesn't really tangle that much. She's just treating it like straight hair, like she does with her own curls, and then wondering why it tangles so much or looks frizzy/bad. Shes so thick.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she's doing that because curly hair gets really frizzy when you brush it and don't wash it after, that's why she should use a wide tooth comb instead/plait her hair for sleeping to minimise tangling. I only comb my hair once a week before washing and it doesn't really tangle that much. She's just treating it like straight hair, like she does with her own curls, and then wondering why it tangles so much or looks frizzy/bad. Shes so thick.
All the photos she’s posted of Grey she doesn’t have thick curly hair, it’s fine and only curly at the ends. If she’s worried about if going fizzy which I don’t think it would all she would need to do is use a spray bottle to make it a bit damp when she brushes and it will keep the curls at the ends which I do for my daughters hair

Reactions: 17
My hair is only slightly wavy and I use a wide tooth comb to stop the frizz. Sometimes I just use my fingers. Why doesn’t she know this? It’s baffling 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Free people is a US brand right, maybe is a US size instead of UK size. A UK size 6 is US size 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Free people is a US brand right, maybe is a US size instead of UK size. A UK size 6 is US size 10.
I can’t imagine the sizing to be that generous!
She had to buy a UK 6? But usually a UK 12-14?
Is she just confused about US vs UK sizing? It’s really straightforward.

Why is everything a struggle for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My hair is only slightly wavy and I use a wide tooth comb to stop the frizz. Sometimes I just use my fingers. Why doesn’t she know this? It’s baffling 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she hates her curls and has been frying them for at 10 years if not longer.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
God that insta pic of Lily et al in beauty pie shop.
Kilgore, Pebbles and Nanna.

A trio of utter tools in pink hard hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soho Home oval/round dining table to replace the one she’s mangled coming right up!

Soho Home is so good at knocking off designers and still charging an arm and a leg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They both look so dishevelled and scruffy!
Do they not look around the room and feel embarrassed?!

Reactions: 19
I can’t imagine the sizing to be that generous!
She had to buy a UK 6? But usually a UK 12-14?
Is she just confused about US vs UK sizing? It’s really straightforward.

Why is everything a struggle for her?
No free people sizing is absolutely insane. I’m a UK 24 and I own things in a XL from them which is recommended to be a UK 16/18. The style is supposed to be hugely oversized though.

But of course lily has to complain about everything. Most people are like it’s a nice surprise to be able to size down somewhere…

Reactions: 9
No free people sizing is absolutely insane. I’m a UK 24 and I own things in a XL from them which is recommended to be a UK 16/18. The style is supposed to be hugely oversized though.

But of course lily has to complain about everything. Most people are like it’s a nice surprise to be able to size down somewhere…
That’s great then!
Not something to moan about at all 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The ugly green wrist tattoo and an outdated chunky watch Lily insists on wearing just makes me want to poke my eyes out every time I see it. Lily darling, please get out of 2015 and join us in 2022.

Anna's brows though.. Jesus. I don't follow or watch her, but every time I come across a picture of her face I literally gasp. How is anyone going around with such horrid brows thinking its OK? How is she a beauty/style influencer??

Reactions: 18
Ans: cos she is always digging around King’s X hahahha

Confusing about sizing yet again. She is so hung up with clothing/ sizing labels.
She got both the AOS dresses of which one was Gifted to her wthhhhhhh zzzzzzz
Haha i love how she says: "Might look good or crazy, don't know". Uhm... Aren't you a beauty, fashion and lifestyle vlogger? I'm pretty sure you should at least be able to tell what looks good on you?! 🤷

Reactions: 11
No, for UK to US conversion you subtract, not add - so a UK 6 is a US 0, a UK 8 is a US 2, etc.

Reactions: 3
A UK 6 is a US 2. A UK 8 is a US 4, etc. The difference is four, not six. Lily definitely got it the wrong way round.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.