Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She regularly bites the hand that feeds her…..because she’s a moron. What will she do after this?

Reactions: 20
She regularly bites the hand that feeds her…..because she’s a moron. What will she do after this?
complain about not being offered enough business inquiries... and blaming everyone, from her husband to her kids and, very likely, stupid people working in marketing, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went and look at sezane social media, mate they are so average. Good but do you need to give credit to someone for simple turning up to work?

Reactions: 8
Omg. She’s so cringe.

Now she’s just tit talking anyone who works in marketing and social media for brands…

As if those people don’t have degrees and years of experience in marketing. Clearly they’re not as genius as lily who steals everyone else’s ideas…

Sorry this just annoyed me as a social media manager for a company.

View attachment 1426761
This is one for the Wiki and to be sent to every.single.brand. she ever works with in future. What a bleeping witch. Also, the entitled ignorance! She’s awful at being an influencer in 2022 and it’s her job! She doesn’t have to do corporate culture stuff and her accounting and systems should be in autopilot at a decade plus into self employment. That’s on her if she’s bogged down with admin. So she should be able to focus purely on being creative and staying ahead, or at minimum, current. But no, she’s behind on all trends, from makeup to clothes to technical execution of social! She doesn’t even blog any more, she has no excuses!

Brands are better than ever at managing their own accounts (sometimes agencies are managing them, Lily doesn’t know who is in the backend, she isn’t the oracle of social.) Sezanne is a pretty account, but it’s basic skinny girl aesthetic and not doing any thing particularly innovative. Sounds like Lily lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
IMG_20220719_102810.jpg

Yeah, looking after three small children during a heatwave will do that to a man.

Her sentences and vocab 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1428605
Yeah, looking after three small children during a heatwave will do that to a man.

Her sentences and vocab 🤦‍♀️
I can’t stand the way she writes. What is this? Why is there no capitals at the start of sentences? Why are sentences spilt up half way through with full stops? Why is she swapping between full words and text speak like ‘pls’? You would never think she was a privately educated university graduate with the way she writes things.

Reactions: 28
I can’t stand the way she writes. What is this? Why is there no capitals at the start of sentences? Why are sentences spilt up half way through with full stops? Why is she swapping between full words and text speak like ‘pls’? You would never think she was a privately educated university graduate with the way she writes things.
Like a Y3 pupil! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
drink loads. like LOADS. more than you think.
This one made me cringe so bad 😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Today I’m thinking about all those brand marketing teams contemplating how to spend their next quarter’s budget - looking down the list of influencers Gleam have suggested and striking through Lily’s name because.. duck her
👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's probably because poor Rich had all the housework and chores whilst our SM marketing expert sat in her AC loft all day, filming between the curtains in her victorian dress

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The heat got to what little is left of her brain cells to type coherently..

It's probably because poor Rich had all the housework and chores whilst our SM marketing expert sat in her AC loft all day, filming between the curtains in her victorian dress
AC LOFT the cooler part of her house lol how CLEVER london mom to install AC in her house. And build a ugly cupboard to hide it. Lol

drink loads. like LOADS. more than you think.
This one made me cringe so bad 😖😖😖
Then Lily’s note to self: GO TOILET while Rich passes out from heat and Ruddy is sleeping. Hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG did she say she use to give just sweet potato as a meal when she younger and that was it?!?! This woman is not normal

I thought it was Anna who got the Tesla but it was Lily?!?! Wow

Reactions: 2
Today I’m thinking about all those brand marketing teams contemplating how to spend their next quarter’s budget - looking down the list of influencers Gleam have suggested and striking through Lily’s name because.. duck her
👍
She’s been stricken from our freebie pile for a while. The list is real, people.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.