Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s just tit talking anyone who works in marketing and social media for brands…

As if those people don’t have degrees and years of experience in marketing. Clearly they’re not as genius as lily who steals everyone else’s ideas…

Sorry this just annoyed me as a social media manager for a company.

View attachment 1426761
hasn't she registered sézane's controversial behaviour in mexico? also I bet she thinks every single person in marketing/PR desperately longs to have their work approved by lily, the biggest creative to ever exist, pebbles 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Now she’s just tit talking anyone who works in marketing and social media for brands…

As if those people don’t have degrees and years of experience in marketing. Clearly they’re not as genius as lily who steals everyone else’s ideas…

View attachment 1426761
She is so short sighted, she should be sucking up to brands because it’s those PRs and marketers that select the influencers they want to work with. Slagging them off is so counter productive 😂 she’s so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did NOT! I love the name we chose, and it’s one full of life & character & fits LittlestBluebird quite well .
And thank you!
I remember you talking about trying to conceive and now you have a baby. ♥ Getting back to Lily, I watched bits of the vlog and Rudy is an, em interesting, looking baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1426761
Haha same!!!! Idiot!

Reactions: 3
We don't need to see them, but I bet her feet are so happy to wear sandals. How can she fir those toes in normal shoes??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hasn't she registered sézane's controversial behaviour in mexico? also I bet she thinks every single person in marketing/PR desperately longs to have their work approved by lily, the biggest creative to ever exist, pebbles 🙄
Shes such an idiot, how does she know who their audience is and what they want? Hpw does she knpw they got it right?!?! She really thinks of herself as some sort of marketing mogul

Reactions: 13
"I rarely see brands do their own social media content well" haha, are you kidding me? And the irony that she then took that story down. What a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Shes such an idiot, how does she know who their audience is and what they want? Hpw does she knpw they got it right?!?! She really thinks of herself as some sort of marketing mogul
Because she got a first in a top tier university called BCU don’t you know.

She is begging to work with sezane. You know you are tit when sezane chose to work with a Z tier influencer like The Frugality instead of you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
As if Gleam didn’t have a tough enough job as it stands selling Lily to brands. The next few months are going to be interesting.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.