Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say that having a huge salary for doing the bare minimum sounds pretty successful to me. And it doesn’t look like Lily and her peers have any issues with how vapid this line of work is.

Reactions: 22
I’d say that having a huge salary for doing the bare minimum sounds pretty successful to me. And it doesn’t look like Lily and her peers have any issues with how vapid this line of work is.
Not going to lie. If I was making six figures a year to do almost nothing I don’t think I’d care how vapid it was either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lol at lily pretending someone asked her to trot out her old recipe for a non alcoholic pimms cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another weekend spent at kings cross..

8B79588F-66CE-468B-8175-BA9CE0614B74.png

Lol at lily pretending someone asked her to trot out her old recipe for a non alcoholic pimms cup.
It’s not even her recipe. She literally stole someone else’s recipe and made a reel about it instead of sharing the original creators reel and being a good person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Another weekend spent at kings cross..

View attachment 1448269

For someone who LOVES King's Cross and seems to be there every 5mins, I don't know why she's calling the Everyman Cinema new. It's been there for weeks. Also the post she made ages ago about how to get to the photobooth is so backwards, there's a much easier way and it's not hidden like she makes out. It really does feel like she's doing secret PR for King's Cross and like everything else she's doing it badly.

Reactions: 24
I literally thought the same. The person sounded way too enthusiastic about a recipe they could literally have scrolled down to or Googled.

Reactions: 8
I literally thought the same. The person sounded way too enthusiastic about a recipe they could literally have scrolled down to or Googled.
This. The DM said they had made it before. Im sorry, but if you’ve made it before you either don’t forget, or you remember enough to Google it.

Reactions: 10
She’s wearing the Victorian Ghost Nightie AGAIN!

DA905D32-4A2A-4151-89C4-7F34F54FAC8F.jpeg

Also she mentioned in this she’s got on a strapless bra. So if she owns one why doesn’t she wear it when she’s got on those halter neck vests she wears that always show off her bra straps?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1449912

Also she mentioned in this she’s got on a strapless bra. So if she owns one why doesn’t she wear it when she’s got on those halter neck vests she wears that always show off her bra straps?
Honestly I will take this against any outfit that Anna is wearing. Anna will never wearing those sandals, never unless it is 3 digits she will never.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
1: the ghost nightie
2: sweaty spoiled bra
they need to be in the new thread title 😂

Her story about saying Hi to nobody is so pointless

View attachment 1449912

I am surprised she didnt break out into that dance in this outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1: the ghost nightie
2: sweaty spoiled bra
they need to be in the new thread title 😂

Her story about saying Hi to nobody is so pointless

I am surprised she didnt break out into that dance in this outfit 😂
She is passive aggressively mocking a min wage shop assistant for failing to acknowledge her existence. I said thank you when I walked out a store but not 💯 of the time I received the same response - I am still alive, and no one has died!

Maybe that shop assistant should have said hi but does it warrant an IG story, NO!

My point is she is so hang up with such menial stuff and expecting so much for giving so little. She is Lionel’s daughter. Remember how she left out a bunch of drinks for her builders like they are some animals? She doesn’t respect blue collar labours.

Reactions: 13
She is passive aggressively mocking a min wage shop assistant for failing to acknowledge her. Remember how she left out a bunch of drinks for her builders like they are some animals? She doesn’t respect blue collar labours.
In her story? I don't think she's mocking the shop assistant at all - she's saying she is the twit for responding to the shop assistant who was actually talking on the phone?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In her story? I don't think she's mocking the shop assistant at all - she's saying she is the twit for responding to the shop assistant who was actually talking on the phone?
Ic! I didn’t turn on the volume and read the captions. Can you believe how pointless is it to make a story out of it?

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one genuinely curious as to what she does all day everyday? She hides from her kids and husband, but she doesn’t do any work most of the time. She’s always behind on trends so I don’t feel like she’s scrolling through social media all day. She’s not smart enough to read. So what is she doing to make herself seem busy?

Reactions: 29
I think she's trying to appear as ditzy/cute when in reality it's not coming out that way at all given her previous racist/classist remarks lol

Reactions: 9
I never understood the hate Lily was getting for leaving drinks and icecream for her builders. She's such a moaner that anything she does comes off negative, people just react to her existence with negativity.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never understood the hate Lily was getting for leaving drinks and icecream for her builders. She's such a moaner that anything she does comes off negative, people just react to her existence with negativity.
I’ve only ever seen people hate on the way she left the plate of biscuits because it was like she was treating them like animals in the zoo. She was sneaking up to vlog how many biscuits they’d eaten today. She was judging which biscuits they ate the most of. And basically acting like they were a fascinating other species that she couldn’t understand. Instead of just doing what a normal person does and offering them the biscuits then leaving them to it.

Reactions: 37
Am I the only one genuinely curious as to what she does all day everyday? She hides from her kids and husband, but she doesn’t do any work most of the time. She’s always behind on trends so I don’t feel like she’s scrolling through social media all day. She’s not smart enough to read. So what is she doing to make herself seem busy?
That is her only talent: looking busy when she isn't. On 'work days' she hides away and has literally nothing to do with the kids, but at most she will have a Zoom call, some emails, and a lazy video to film, or even a lunch out. Her 'work'is what most will fit in before 11 am. And then of course she thinks making lunch or folding laundry counts as work, too...

She would not make it a day out in the real world.

That is her only talent: looking busy when she isn't. On 'work days' she hides away and has literally nothing to do with the kids, but at most she will have a Zoom call, some emails, and a lazy video to film, or even a lunch out. Her 'work'is what most will fit in before 11 am. And then of course she thinks making lunch or folding laundry counts as work, too...

She would not make it a day out in the real world.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.