Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always feels like Gleam sells Lily as part of a package with other influencers, like they need 5 people and Lily is always the 5th person that fills the spot because they can’t find other available 5th person. Basically she has no direction.

imagine they asked Nana, Nana be like eww the white company, too cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I will never not see an old man when looking at Rudy.
He looks exactly like her dad. My sister has a penchant for her son more than her daughter, I find it bizarre. She treats them so different to each other, just like Lily.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Have we ever seen such a loving photo of/with Grey?? I don’t think so
I came to ask the same thing. There was only ever complaints bout ‘her’. It’s good to see Lily’s feeling more at ease with motherhood. I’m really glad she isn’t struggling as I assume she was with Grey. The difference is however so jarring. Grey is mentioned in posts about curly hair struggles, sponsored posts for sunscreen and shopping with what Lily considers feminism #girlpower in mind. I can’t really recall any spontaneously cute stories with Grey.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She called her Grey, ffs. Grey like overcast, dull, old age - and I like the colour grey but it doesn't have uplifting connotations as a word. If she liked the sound then why not Grace? I know she'll have wanted something out of the ordinary which is fine but the first original thought she had and it's that? Sorry if that offends anyone but I just can't see past the associations of the word grey! 😅

Reactions: 29
He looks exactly like her dad. My sister has a penchant for her son more than her daughter, I find it bizarre. She treats them so different to each other, just like Lily.
Same with my cousin and Ive pulled her up on it so many times!!!! Ive seen her in numerous occasions take toys of her daufhters hand and give it to her son and leave her crying, but if her son is crying she is kissinf and cuddling him non stop, makes me furious

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She called her Grey, ffs. Grey like overcast, dull, old age - and I like the colour grey but it doesn't have uplifting connotations as a word. If she liked the sound then why not Grace? I know she'll have wanted something out of the ordinary which is fine but the first original thought she had and it's that? Sorry if that offends anyone but I just can't see past the associations of the word grey! 😅
Agree with you here, although there’s another really famous internet child called Grey. Their account is @ greyandmama on tiktok and IG, they live in Seattle and let me just tell you, their content brings me so much joy, unlike Lily and Grey. The name Grey suits this little boy very much!
It works fine as a boy’s name I think, but not sure about a girl named Grey!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She will spend her whole life telling people that her name isn’t Grace, it’s Grey, like the colour. Most fashion focused name, ever.

Reactions: 14
598490E6-1864-4816-BDA6-022BA1946201.png

She doesn’t deserve to get her nails by Harriet
I bet Anna will be jealous of her getting her nails done but Harriet and I know for a fact she wouldn’t have paid for the appointment as Harriet is quite expensive

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1393607
She doesn’t deserve to get her nails by Harriet
I bet Anna will be jealous of her getting her nails done but Harriet and I know for a fact she wouldn’t have paid for the appointment as Harriet is quite expensive

What a waste of the manicure on her manky hands. She will def make a cringey reel from it.

Reactions: 11
UO- I actually don’t think she doesn’t love Grey or anything. I think when she had Grey, she genuinely come from a very dark place, lmao who am I defending Lily bleeping Pebbles. In 2019, her friendnermy Nana was in the height of her careers. I remember Lily made a very bitter post about her not being to travel because she just had Grey whilst Anna was in Chicago with a brand (old GG can remember this.) I think this time round, seeing her friendnermy bouncing back from her pregnancy with all sunshine and rainbow (good vibes Nana) have really encouraged her to quit moaning and play the happy Lily persona.
If anything I think Grey has everything she ever wanted on her girl. She is BLONDE and Lily already told us how much she loves blonde hair. Basically Grey looks very white. Imagine if Grey looks like Rudy/ Lionel, I think she will be more passive aggressive towards her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.