Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just posted a tutorial on those hair waves, in case you haven’t seen it in 2012.
4780EA0B-3A19-4D71-8BB4-10E35832450A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Good grief she’s recycling Reno content from 2017 when she did the whole house Reno. She’s clearly stuck for content ideas…

0F5A05C8-5D0D-41C2-9C36-8EDC96CA8F40.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For those of you who want some good food content, I’d highly recommend @cabincorn. He does beautifully shot food prep vids. They’re mesmerizing! @hiaj is also a great one. Ashley prepares some of the the most scrumptious and hearty food and it’s all relatively easy to replicate.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Im getting the feeling that she has been told to be upbeat and energized following the birth of Rudy. Workwife Anna is all that Lily was not after the birth of Grey.

Reactions: 29
What annoys me is she doesn’t say what she’s eating. Half a job as per.
What was that head bobbing? Cringe!

Reactions: 12
Such a cringe. Sat upstairs in her new loft eating a bagel and making pointless stories when she has a lovely almost newborn baby somewhere downstairs. Very sad. So much for soaking it all up!

Reactions: 25
Good grief she’s recycling Reno content from 2017 when she did the whole house Reno. She’s clearly stuck for content ideas…

View attachment 999667
it's not even a good reel!! doesn't tell a story, doesn't match the beat..... show the same room before and after, woman! that's what people want to see!!! but i probably don't get it as I'm not an og london creator mum who is just keeping it real

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So much of her content is about making content. Weird.
All of them do that now. Their content is now talking about making content. So boring. Just show us ... the content you've made, I guess?

Reactions: 18
So much of her content is about making content. Weird.
Lily thinks so highly of this "meta content" of hers, i.e. her revolutionary industry talks (most of which is obvious to anyone who knows even a tiny bit about marketing) and showing the behind the scenes content (again, nothing groundbreaking). She is just like that colleague who moans and moans about being busy and all the work they have to do instead of actually, you know, just doing it.

Reactions: 25
She is just like that colleague who moans and moans about being busy and all the work they have to do instead of actually, you know, just doing it.
This is exactly what I was going to say too. Or the (probably same) colleague who bangs on and on about how busy they are then spends the majority of their time sending pointless emails to appear busy. The time spent sending this emails could have been spent on, oh, I don’t know, getting your actual job done!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.