Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I didn’t know she did that! Will look! I noticed I’m not getting “served” a lot of Signe recently? Maybe that’s why!? Although, Her.Atlas is a J-vlogger, and once I go down that rabbit hole, that’s all I seem to get. There’s so many of them.
0F39830F-C59C-477E-BE12-C21C9CCB3F51.png

attention all influencers!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow lily has allowed her sister in the loft…

Toilet door still open even with guests round. Lovely 🙄

D616E5B5-DD77-4042-BBB8-E80F82301B10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It's a screenshot of @jaymie's avatar during Hannukah when all users on Tattle were wearing yamakas. I'm Jewish and don't find it offensive at all, we actually wear the star of David as jewelery, because we are proud of our heritage, religion and culture. Hence why I liked this screenshot, since Lily likes to shrink her Jewish-ness so often not to look 'too Jewish'.

It's really sad that your first reaction was that it looked Hitler-y, the star of David means so much more to Jewish people than how it was used against us during WWII.
Ahhh ok that makes sense, sorry for jumping to conclusions and thanks for explaining - I'm not on this website much :)

Reactions: 5
Anybody else notice that every day, Lily’s Instagram story is her just trying to sell us 3-5 random and unrelated items?
I understand affiliate links, but to be pushing multiple products every day is insane
D279728E-2F23-42C4-B4AF-CFD5EE3CB32F.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I might have just discovered a bigger ketchup offender than lily. Someone else I follow on YT just said they use ketchup on their tacos instead of salsa. 🤢

Is this a thing?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I might have just discovered a bigger ketchup offender than lily. Someone else I follow on YT just said they use ketchup on their tacos instead of salsa. 🤢

Is this a thing?
Jesus, if you’re going to do that, just make some chili in a taco bowl 🤣

Reactions: 8
There is still time!

My post pregnancy hair loss started at about 6/7 months. Difference is I left it well alone and it grew back fine.
Yes mine fell out at 4 months, just at the temples, and all in one go. Ever since it's just been growing back in like it ain't no thing 😂

I like doing overnight curls where you plait damp hair or put it in twists and you wake up with some quite nice looking waves. Has Lily ever tried that?
Also the L'Oréal 8 second wonder water is a recent discovery to me and is amazing for smoothing out the ends of your hair. Something like that with overnight curls I reckon would give her a nice controlled but natural looking curl.

Reactions: 4
Yes mine fell out at 4 months, just at the temples, and all in one go. Ever since it's just been growing back in like it ain't no thing 😂

I like doing overnight curls where you plait damp hair or put it in twists and you wake up with some quite nice looking waves. Has Lily ever tried that?
Also the L'Oréal 8 second wonder water is a recent discovery to me and is amazing for smoothing out the ends of your hair. Something like that with overnight curls I reckon would give her a nice controlled but natural looking curl.
No, Lily prefers to blowdry and straighten her hair and THEN curl it. Duh!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Haha you sure are a peasant, Lily L’Oréal? Nah, if it is not gifted Kerastese she won’t use. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha you sure are a peasant, Lily L’Oréal? Nah, if it is not gifted Kerastese she won’t use. 😂
Haha very true, as I was writing it I was thinking lol she wouldn't shill L'Oréal, even though it's a perfectly good product at a far more accessible price point which would probably result in a lot more sales through her affiliate linkage...but no the secret to good hair will just have to die with us plebs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you told me it was still 2020 - the year of the unbelievable - I wouldn’t question you. Lily is so far from a foodie I want to cry- it’s so entitled. There are some incredible food bloggers out there. Turkuazkitchen, Asourstory, thefoodietakesflight, any of them are legitimate food enthusiasts. She doesn’t even follow nigella Lawson! Anna, don’t even get me started. She’s chosen something that’s going to make her a tonne of money in affiliate links, that’s why she’s pushing footwear.
Thank you for the recommendations. ❤ I'm always looking for good content - not a foodie at all unlike Lily. 😂

Good point about Anna. I hope this doesn't offend anyone but she has no style, it's soulless. And I like beige! Hehehe. I can't fathom so many clicking on her AL for her to make bank but I'm probably wrong.

Ah Lily the foodie. Another personality description she’s adopted as a child when it meant no more than that she was frequently taken out to eat at expensive restaurants. A bit like ‘being musical’ she’s never realised there’s a bit more involved in deciding to hive off aspects of your parents identities as your own. Because that would mean actually developing a personality and that just won’t do.

Saying ‘I love food other people have prepared because I’m lazy and believe the world revolves around me’ doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Hahaha. I swear if I didn't know I'd assume she's an only child.

No sympathy but I do think she’s grown up in a hypercritical home and it’s warped her. Maybe Lionel’s pronouncement of anything was gospel. She’s hypercritical of everything and everyone around her and projects such an “I don’t care” air about herself whilst being such a sheep that its got to be overcompensating for something. Has it rendered her a bit paralysed about herself in terms of taking risks, trying new things etc. Tbf she has made a lucrative career out of being judgemental but it’s not a great way to live.
Excellent analysis, especially regarding Lily's upbringing. Having grown up in a similar environment (similar family background, same city) I completely agree with you however she's a grown woman living in a place that offers her so so many opportunities for personal enrichment on so many levels. It's a shame, really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.