Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please, Lily is SUCH a foodie, she decanted all her spices into 1 type of (Ikea?) spice jars for crying out loud! How much more 'foodie' do you want her to get??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also after the laser hair appointment, Lily meets Rich and Rudy for lunch and walking around. Where is Grey??

Reactions: 11
Lily starting her vlog off saying she looks strange because she did not do any make up on her face... umm, I don't see much difference?
She then says that she never has done any hair removal on her arms. So I am imagening the fact that she used to use the epilady on her forearms?
Not sure what having 'a winter baby' has to do with getting hair removal treatment?
And why does she need to shave 'like, superfast' at home when she can do this when it is Rich's 'day'?

Reactions: 19
Does she read this forum do you think? If it was me I couldn’t resist but do you think she really does?

Reactions: 5
Also after the laser hair appointment, Lily meets Rich and Rudy for lunch and walking around. Where is Grey??
Either with the grandparents, or at nursery. Imagine the moans if Lily had to deal with 'her', too....?
I thought it was funny that when she saw Rich and the baby, she said 'there he is' and not 'there they are', but maybe that's just me.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Lily believing she's a foodie and Anna thinking she has an inspiring enough shoe collection to make a video about win the Deluded of Week Award.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Lily believing she's a foodie and Anna thinking she has an inspiring enough shoe collection to make a video about win the Deluded of Week Award.
If you told me it was still 2020 - the year of the unbelievable - I wouldn’t question you. Lily is so far from a foodie I want to cry- it’s so entitled. There are some incredible food bloggers out there. Turkuazkitchen, Asourstory, thefoodietakesflight, any of them are legitimate food enthusiasts. She doesn’t even follow nigella Lawson! Anna, don’t even get me started. She’s chosen something that’s going to make her a tonne of money in affiliate links, that’s why she’s pushing footwear.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Ah Lily the foodie. Another personality description she’s adopted as a child when it meant no more than that she was frequently taken out to eat at expensive restaurants. A bit like ‘being musical’ she’s never realised there’s a bit more involved in deciding to hive off aspects of your parents identities as your own. Because that would mean actually developing a personality and that just won’t do.
Saying ‘I love food other people have prepared because I’m lazy and believe the world revolves around me’ doesn’t have the same ring to it.

No sympathy but I do think she’s grown up in a hypercritical home and it’s warped her. Maybe Lionel’s pronouncement of anything was gospel. She’s hypercritical of everything and everyone around her and projects such an “I don’t care” air about herself whilst being such a sheep that its got to be overcompensating for something. Has it rendered her a bit paralysed about herself in terms of taking risks, trying new things etc. Tbf she has made a lucrative career out of being judgemental but it’s not a great way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
‘Tired’… no lily you just haven’t exercised in 3 years… you are weak!

605B5A94-BB02-4AE9-A424-20E8981A3AC2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also has a go at Rich for having the rain cover on the pram cause she has to moan about something and Rich gets super defensive 😂

Reactions: 14
View attachment 994554

why on earth has she filmed her opening her blinds. This isn’t content 😂🙈
Her trousers are a bit short

She also has a go at Rich for having the rain cover on the pram cause she has to moan about something and Rich gets super defensive 😂
I don't get why she has an issue with the rain cover anyway, he obviously had it on for a reason! She just HAD to put him down didn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes so bloody basic, an apple slicer because its making rhe rounds on tik tok so of course she has to try it too

Reactions: 11
Sorry, this is a few pages back, but it strikes me as a little bit Hitler-y to have your avatar like that, with the star of david added on her forehead... I'm not Jewish though, so if anyone is, would they clarify if this is offensive or inappropriate? Lily may be insufferable, but highlighting her Jewish heritage for no apparent reason is a bit dicey IMO.
It's a screenshot of @jaymie's avatar during Hannukah when all users on Tattle were wearing yamakas. I'm Jewish and don't find it offensive at all, we actually wear the star of David as jewelery, because we are proud of our heritage, religion and culture. Hence why I liked this screenshot, since Lily likes to shrink her Jewish-ness so often not to look 'too Jewish'.

It's really sad that your first reaction was that it looked Hitler-y, the star of David means so much more to Jewish people than how it was used against us during WWII.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.