Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh Lily please fix your blind pull to the wall!!! Especially as you have babies in the house!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Honest question: do we think Lily has moved in to the loft? Se seems to be up there permanently.

Rich lives downstairs looking after the kids
I had the same thought, she definitely has. #PoorRich just delivers meals up there and comes up to unclog the toilet every now and then.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
we had blinds fitted recently which look similar to that - they have a safety device on the chain so it snaps in two if there is too much pressure put on it (always happens when it's too high up for me to fix) so hopefully she has something like that

Reactions: 8
Honest question: do we think Lily has moved in to the loft? Se seems to be up there permanently.

Rich lives downstairs looking after the kids
Maybe THAT was his push present. Suggesting she move to the loft so he can care for “her” and “him” in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 15
we had blinds fitted recently which look similar to that - they have a safety device on the chain so it snaps in two if there is too much pressure put on it (always happens when it's too high up for me to fix) so hopefully she has something like that
I really hope so!! Made me shudder when I saw!

Reactions: 5
The problem is that it is content. However, people usually put it alongside additional content, like an organisational video, cleaning, getting on with their day. She uses it as THE content.
Oh my god I was just thinking this today! But about her sipping coffee (basically a boomerang) on the grid! I watched one of Signe’s videos and one by Her.Atlas, and they both had some really gorgeous b-roll happening. I’ve been following both for a while, so I was like,WOW they are both really honing their craft! I have never ever ever thought this about Lily in any aspect, from film / photography /editing skills to copy or technical / trend adoption (she’s usual late on stuff anyways.)

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I was just thinking this today! But about her sipping coffee (basically a boomerang) on the grid! I watched one of Signe’s videos and one by Her.Atlas, and they both had some really gorgeous b-roll happening. I’ve been following both for a while, so I was like,WOW they are both really honing their craft! I have never ever ever thought this about Lily in any aspect, from film / photography /editing skills to copy or technical / trend adoption (she’s usual late on stuff anyways.)
I love Signe. I also appreciate that she gave herself time to have maternity leave. Sad she pulled all her old vlogs down though. I was looking forward to watching her old vlogmas over Christmas.

Reactions: 5
I love Signe. I also appreciate that she gave herself time to have maternity leave. Sad she pulled all her old vlogs down though. I was looking forward to watching her old vlogmas over Christmas.
She’s also going through some sort of color consultant course. I really, really respect that. I swear, influencing is the only “career” where there’s no obligation to take courses or get certifications (doing ads for Skillshare doesn’t count). Webinars and courses and increasing my knowledge of my industry and keeps on the cusp of what’s new and innovative gives me so much joy in my job. It’s just kind of depressing since they can all afford it.

Reactions: 9
The only 'training' Lily does is figuring out new functions in IG, and even then she cries about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You didn’t post the story before where she applied her cream, vom
That story really bothered me as she’s clearly got her hair tied up but hasn’t bothered to get the bits of hair out of her face to moisturise! Like all that’s going to happen is her hair will stick to her face 🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
And please don’t.
DF902315-3185-4E17-BB01-CD859B977F65.png
B9E38854-7909-4DD2-8F64-BCE2F8844318.png

no no, I insist!

That story really bothered me as she’s clearly got her hair tied up but hasn’t bothered to get the bits of hair out of her face to moisturise! Like all that’s going to happen is her hair will stick to her face 🤢🤢
We weren’t taught in school how to do our beauty bits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh I didn’t know she did that! Will look! I noticed I’m not getting “served” a lot of Signe recently? Maybe that’s why!? Although, Her.Atlas is a J-vlogger, and once I go down that rabbit hole, that’s all I seem to get. There’s so many of them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.