Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It genuinely worries me that she's back on IG so much when she's got a newborn and a toddler. How about enjoying your children and leave the begging/attention seeking for a bit?

Reactions: 25
It genuinely worries me that she's back on IG so much when she's got a newborn and a toddler. How about enjoying your children and leave the begging/attention seeking for a bit?
She is merely ticking off the to do list.

Reactions: 11
Lily looked great in her 20s (at least certainly in hindsight) however her 30's have not been well to her. She stopped getting her brows done, her hair has gotten more and more fried, she does not move her body or care about what she eats. Many women actually flourish in their 30s but Lily is not one of them. It's only going to go downhill from here unless she makes big changes in her grooming and lifestyle.

I mean would it kill her to tweeze, wax, or thread her eyebrows?? I'm certain that would make her look 100x better. Maybe a bit of self tanner, bright lipstick instead of her concealer lips/lipliner if possible, any kind of effort would make her look better than what she looks like now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know what. I repeat myself but basically I find Lily really attractive. She has a very pretty face. Nice eyes, plump lips, I also like noses with a bit of an edge to them like hers. She would have really full hair,… If you compare her to her mid 20s looks she has a bit of a fuller face, which just is matured. If she appears unattractive, there’s other reasons than what she’s given by nature. She really could be a very pretty woman. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You’re not wrong; her conventional good looks in her 20s are what helped her be successful. However, she’s an asshole. So it’s really hard for me to see someone as pretty if they are classist, proudly ignorant, xenophobic, opportunistic and spew internalized misogyny when not whining about how they don’t have more more more.
I wholeheartedly concur.

The gripe with most ppl on here about Lily is the fact the degree of attractiveness can literally allow her to have a livelihood that many average looking people who are good and kind will never have despite working 10x harder and being genuinely good people. It unmasks our society for what it is. Think of every "average" looking influencer/actor or any field where their looks play a significant part in their livelihood - they can't just rely on that they have to bring something else to the table (i.e. talent ) b/c if they pushed the type of content Lily did whilst looking "average" there would be no career period.

Lily isn't ugly but she got a following b/c for her 20s b/c she was a thin white pretty cis female who many wished to live vicariously through. It's now that Lily has to actually put in work that doesn't revolve around her and her career (i.e. parenthood) and realising she literally can't cope (despite having a plethora of resources - something many women will never have esp those watching) basically punctures a hole in the bubble many were living vicariously through esp when that hole is punctured as a result of xenophobia, narcissism, classism, selfishness, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Lily looked great in her 20s (at least certainly in hindsight) however her 30's have not been well to her. She stopped getting her brows done, her hair has gotten more and more fried, she does not move her body or care about what she eats. Many women actually flourish in their 30s but Lily is not one of them. It's only going to go downhill from here unless she makes big changes in her grooming and lifestyle.

I mean would it kill her to tweeze, wax, or thread her eyebrows?? I'm certain that would make her look 100x better. Maybe a bit of self tanner, bright lipstick instead of her concealer lips/lipliner if possible, any kind of effort would make her look better than what she looks like now!
No amount of makeup, hair removal or self tanner will fix the ugly she has on the inside.

Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ Lily you just put more clothes on them?! Why is everything so difficult for her? Just another excuse to whinge I’m sure. I’ve never ever heard any other mum say they don’t know how to dress their baby for winter..
Yes, but, how will those brands know they have to 'kindly reach out' unless she tells them how difficult it is to find clothes to keep her newborn warm in not even freezing conditions. Walks are practically impossible at 5c temperatures, and then how will baby sleep????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long shot, I am wondering if any of you follow an account on IG where the lady has three green arch door in her extension? x I cannot seem to remember her account.

I think Lily knows her appearance has gone downhill hence why she is constantly slapping on some moody-up filters.

Reactions: 5
Do you think Lily and Anna will rebrand their podcast as a mum / parenthood podcast? I think gleam might push them in that direction, especially Lily, and Anna might agree because she can't say no to her work wife

Reactions: 5
Do you think Lily and Anna will rebrand their podcast as a mum / parenthood podcast? I think gleam might push them in that direction, especially Lily, and Anna might agree because she can't say no to her work wife
I highly doubt they’ll start up the podcast again. Anna will feign keeping Ralph private and lily won’t want to work that hard. But I think for both of them, it’s too much work with not enough affiliate link options so it’s not super profitable for them. And they’re lazy.

Reactions: 21
“I’m 34 and can’t dress my baby….” The new beg for baby clothes…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just watched this vlog (watch) for old times' sake and I forgot how mean and moany she was already back then. I always thought she got worse when she and Rich moved out of her parents' house and she still felt the need to be the baby of the family, something she's always made such a big deal out of. She's not THAT bad in this 2015 vlog and I think I used to enjoy when she showed her friends more. The hilarious thing is that she and Rich prepare all that food because apparently Lily hated pre-packaged picnic food and thought it was lazy. So they packed this whole hamper with drinks and salad and chicken, only for their friends to bring what? Exactly, bought stuff from M&S, like crisps and biscuits :LOL: She meanly judges her friend for wearing all black in the sunshine, calls Rich a terrible vlogger, loudly complains about him and their friend watching "boring football" while being guests at their place before treating us to her close up of her yawning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please no. Nobody needs parenting advice from these two - especially not Lily who apparently can't even figure out how to dress her baby because HE is a winter baby. Such BS. Also, I'm sure if they did a parenting podcast, Mark would have to chime in, and I am not here for it!

On Lily's looks: She has aged a lot in the past few years and has put on weight; in fact her entire body shape seems to have changed. She dresses to hide this in oversized clothing which doesn't help. I get the impression she's really uncomfortable in her skin and has kind of given up on herself and completely stopped making any effort, which is sad.

A vlog of Anna's from four years back popped up on my feed the other day (A day in New York with Lily) and Lily is so different, in looks but also demeanour. She's wearing cute dresses and make-up, she looks so much leaner than she does now, and she's got a spring in her step. Whenever I watch her now it's like watching someone in slow-motion; it's like all the life has been sucked out of her.

Anna is also different in this vlog. A whole lot less annoying - but that's another story.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please no. Nobody needs parenting advice from these two - especially not Lily who apparently can't even figure out how to dress her baby because HE is a winter baby. Such BS. Also, I'm sure if they did a parenting podcast, Mark would have to chime in, and I am not here for it!
I mean I totally agree with the whole 'please no' sentiment, but that hasn't stopped them before 😂 Maybe Mark will start a podcast of his own on how to be the best dad ever 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lily’s latest post. Is she deliberately trying to look as downtrodden and ugly as possible? That outfit would do NOBODY any favours, it’s awful! She also looks like she’s doing a tit in the corner of the attic conversion.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.