Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for baby clothes! She will be kindly gifted some winter warmers in 3,2,1....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'no idea', like, none at alll?? You yourself were a winter baby, if this is all so difficult for you, ask your mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How can a 30 yr old woman not know how to dress her “winter baby”? Even if she’s on the beg, surely she could’ve worded it so she doesn’t sound quite so dumb?! I despair.

Reactions: 28
How can a 30 yr old woman not know how to dress her “winter baby”? Even if she’s on the beg, surely she could’ve worded it so she doesn’t sound quite so dumb?! I despair.
Yeah I would have just said “I’ve forgotten so much since Grey was a small baby!” Or something like that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol I don’t even have children and I still have an idea on how to dress babies in winter. Just put them in warm clothing ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She did the same with Grey, had 'no idea' how to dress a toddler for winter. Then she was gifted a load of fleecy leggings and tops.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
She’s been moaning about not knowing how to dress a winter baby for months now! Maybe she could have, um, used all this time to google? And what’s the big issue anyway? I believe there are things such as pram suits and blankets? And the baby is clearly dressed so WHAT IS SHE ON ABOUT!

• Haha
Baby looks dressed just fine for winter in her gifted stroller to me. I guess now that the loft is done she has to move on to her next beg. Pretty sure she only has two modes and it’s either begging or moaning.

Reactions: 33
Maybe she could ask Anna? Or one of her sisters? Or I dunno dress the baby in warm layers?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I get the impression she’s not been sent that much for HIM, so she’s begging that much harder.

• Sad
Maybe she could ask Anna? Or one of her sisters? Or I dunno dress the baby in warm layers?
Or Google it like the rest of the new parents who are learning have to do….

I don’t even have kids and I know as a basic rule of thumb is baby should have 1 more layer than you have on. She’s making it too difficult for no reason.

Reactions: 17
She did the same with Grey, had 'no idea' how to dress a toddler for winter. Then she was gifted a load of fleecy leggings and tops.
I was about to say this, because that was the time I still followed her regularly and she did the exact same thing with Grey. I don’t have kids but most of my friends do and I’ve never even heard of this problem before. Like, they’re all adults, they have common sense and if they don’t know they google it or ask someone who does. My sister’s first baby will be born in the next two weeks and she has tons of warm stuff for him; I have not once hear her fret about how to dress a „winter baby“. What in the world is wrong with Lily and why is it…a lot?

Reactions: 10
Maybe hold off from taking the baby out into the cold if you genuinely don't know how to dress it. 🙄🙄🙄😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will take anything for free, just send it :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: thought she was having time off but not from the beg.

Reactions: 11
She mentioned a few months ago that with Grey she used to walk so much just to get her to sleep but she had 'no idea how to do walks with a winter baby'. Yes, because walks are completely depending on the season ...... If she genuinely had no idea and was worried about this months ago, she had time to prepare. But no, she is just begging, as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know what. I repeat myself but basically I find Lily really attractive. She has a very pretty face. Nice eyes, plump lips, I also like noses with a bit of an edge to them like hers. She would have really full hair,… If you compare her to her mid 20s looks she has a bit of a fuller face, which just is matured. If she appears unattractive, there’s other reasons than what she’s given by nature. She really could be a very pretty woman. 🤷🏻‍♀️

:rolleyes:
You know what. I repeat myself but basically I find Lily really attractive. She has a very pretty face. Nice eyes, plump lips, I also like noses with a bit of an edge to them like hers. She would have really full hair,… If you compare her to her mid 20s looks she has a bit of a fuller face, which just is matured. If she appears unattractive, there’s other reasons than what she’s given by nature. She really could be a very pretty woman. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is definitely attractive than her bff but she has given up. She, her skin tone, doesn’t go well with beige clothes. I think she has a yellow undertone whilst many white influencers have a pinkish undertone. Things that suit Anna will not suit Lily.

My partner thinks she is pretty but I have trained him to dislike her now haha.

• Haha
You’re not wrong; her conventional good looks in her 20s are what helped her be successful. However, she’s an asshole. So it’s really hard for me to see someone as pretty if they are classist, proudly ignorant, xenophobic, opportunistic and spew internalized misogyny when not whining about how they don’t have more more more.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.