Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealous of Greys clothes. The poor little mite never looks well dressed. Beige on a toddlers a nono to me

Reactions: 14
Maybe it’s more that Lily wants to actually BE Grey? I think she misses being a child and being doted on and looked after as the baby of the family. And is probably envious of Grey’s blonde, wavy hair as well as her clothes!
That's the impression I got too. And not being overweight. Lily wants to look just as cute in her outfits as Grey does, but can't get over her mum bod.

And after seeing that horrendous photo on Instagram, I genuinely believe Lily needs to be cancelled. WTF was she thinking posting that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jess begged Waitrose and Partner’s deal, poor Lily, can’t even score Lidl or Aldi.

• Haha
Can I just say, I love how Lily is “on maternity leave” so she doesn’t have to do any of her normal work - brand paid stuff, Reels, videos, etc. - but yet, here she is, continuously begging for tit she absolutely does not need. Who says an influencer’s job is just begging for free stuff?!?

Reactions: 24
Once again she’s jealous of her child’s outfit.. which is trousers and a cardigan? I don’t get it.. lily literally wore trousers and a cardigan yesterday. It’s not that exciting of an outfit especially as it’s all bloody beige 😂

View attachment 915755
I hope she sees more in her daughter than a mini clothing rail...I know she wants to keep Grey private and also not pigeon hole herself as a mumfluencer, but when the very little content she does share about her kids is just their clothes or looks, it just gives this super twisted shallow view. She could record milestones like walking and talking and all that - she doesn't even have to show the kids just a nice aesthetically pleasing image of something related to it - cause as a mum myself I love sharing their baby and toddler milestones. Anyway it's just the ultimate broken record with her and Anna now of shill shill shill!

Reactions: 22
Is it me.or in her latest story about the bathroom wall light, does it look like they've got air conditioning in the loft?

Reactions: 8
Is it me.or in her latest story about the bathroom wall light, does it look like they've got air conditioning in the loft?
Looks like it. Even her aircon choice is an eye sore. Her dad has aircon in his loft, so Lily being the female version of Lionel, has to have one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's the impression I got too. And not being overweight. Lily wants to look just as cute in her outfits as Grey does, but can't get over her mum bod.

And after seeing that horrendous photo on Instagram, I genuinely believe Lily needs to be cancelled. WTF was she thinking posting that?
The thing is Lily isn't overweight. Even in her joggers she looks "proportional" there isn't anything overweight or obese looking about her. She's envious of Grey notably her hair both the colour and texture. When it comes to her body Lily makes the mistake in thinking her pre-Grey body is her normal body and keeps comparing herself to that. Lily's body is the body she has now esp since she's not breastfeeding/pumping.

That article about the husband who told his wife she let herself go made me sad. Here's the thing, no mum wants to "let themselves go". Most women have their bodies change b/c quite simply they don't have the time and money to care for themselves the way they used to b/c there is a literal human they now have to look after 24/7. Women who work real jobs whether f/t or p/t I feel for them b/c its so hard and there are no freebies or sponsorships for them despite being the ones who truly deserve it the most.

Lily knows what she has to do but she doesn't want to put the time, effort and money into it despite having an abundance of all these thing's (I'm sure she could get sponsorships from exercise and health food brands). Lilly could literally do a focus on an exercise regime as part of her "job" while getting her body in shape whereas normal folk would have to carve out the time and money to do so (and many can't hence the mum bod). Thus I don't feel sorry for Lily as a result.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The thing is Lily isn't overweight. Even in her joggers she looks "proportional" there isn't anything overweight or obese looking about her. She's envious of Grey notably her hair both the colour and texture. When it comes to her body Lily makes the mistake in thinking her pre-Grey body is her normal body and keeps comparing herself to that. Lily's body is the body she has now esp since she's not breastfeeding/pumping.

That article about the husband who told his wife she let herself go made me sad. Here's the thing, no mum wants to "let themselves go". Most women have their bodies change b/c quite simply they don't have the time and money to care for themselves the way they used to b/c there is a literal human they now have to look after 24/7. Women who work real jobs whether f/t or p/t I feel for them b/c its so hard and there are no freebies or sponsorships for them despite being the ones who truly deserve it the most.

Lily knows what she has to do but she doesn't want to put the time, effort and money into it despite having an abundance of all these thing's (I'm sure she could get sponsorships from exercise and health food brands). Lilly could literally do a focus on an exercise regime as part of her "job" while getting her body in shape whereas normal folk would have to carve out the time and money to do so (and many can't hence the mum bod). Thus I don't feel sorry for Lily as a result.
I agree with you. She's not overweight in the slightest. But she's never going to go back to her pre children size without working at it. Not that she needs to to anything at this time

Reactions: 15
She’s doesn’t want to work at anything though. She wants to moan and have things fall into her lap.

Reactions: 26
She is SO lazy! I gave birth 16 months ago and really was not happy with the way my body looked afterwards as I gained 20kg(!!) during my pregnancy. I lost 11kg quite easily but then I went on a diet with a dietican and worked out every day until I lost the remaining 9. It was tough but made me so happy! Also the fact that I am working from home all the time made it so much easier to go on a run before bringing my daughter to daycare every day and make my own salads. What’s Lily’s excuse?? Honestly…she has the nerve to complain that she has no time to go to a yoga class because it’s during lunchtime and bought a peloton that she doesn’t use. It baffles me. Just go outside and run you lazy witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree with you. She's not overweight in the slightest. But she's never going to go back to her pre children size without working at it. Not that she needs to to anything at this time
She might never actually get fully back to her pre kids size (or at least shape) as her shoulders and hips are slightly broader now. But that happens to a lot of women, she can loose the ‘weight’ around her stomach where she’s self conscious but she needs to find a way to start accepting that her body made two amazing babies and it might never look how it did but that’s ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think her biggest change is her face. She had a very narrow face, especially the chin area. I‘ve noticed people changing in that area a lot between their 20s and 30s. A good example are the cast of how I met your mother, the men as well. In the beginning they all have very small faces and seemingly smaller heads, which changes noticeably over time. I’m afraid it’s a normal change most of us have to go through. What makes it worse with Lily is everything around it, yellowish makeup, her hair-situation, her brows, colours in her clothes that don’t go with her colouring.

Reactions: 21
She might never actually get fully back to her pre kids size (or at least shape) as her shoulders and hips are slightly broader now. But that happens to a lot of women, she can loose the ‘weight’ around her stomach where she’s self conscious but she needs to find a way to start accepting that her body made two amazing babies and it might never look how it did but that’s ok!
True but all Lily needs to do is work out and eat healthy. I’m assuming she wants to be toned not necessarily go back to pre-Grey size. Lily has a lot of time and money to do this so she has no excuses. She doesn’t want to put in the work because she hates exercise.

Reactions: 11
Her latest story that says ‘I don’t know how to dress a winter baby, Grey was born in May’ surely Grey experienced the winter months too so would’ve been dressed as a baby in winter right?

- I don’t have a baby and have no experiences with babies but I’m sure they’re still babies for a while right.
Again just another dull thing to post on the stories. But surprisingly she’s posting quite a lot since giving birth, didn’t expect this constant flow of stories

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
100% willing to bet she weaponises her incompetence within the household to the detriment of Rich
If she’s this willing to act clueless about basic things publicly! Can’t dress a winter baby? Google is free Lils

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her latest story that says ‘I don’t know how to dress a winter baby, Grey was born in May’ surely Grey experienced the winter months too so would’ve been dressed as a baby in winter right?

- I don’t have a baby and have no experiences with babies but I’m sure they’re still babies for a while right.
Again just another dull thing to post on the stories. But surprisingly she’s posting quite a lot since giving birth, didn’t expect this constant flow of stories
Just came on to say this. She is such a twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.