Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were struggling so much coming up with topics before, they will not be able to think of anything now, if motherhood is not something they want to discuss.

Reactions: 8
Of course, she’s wearing a jumper by We Are Twinset. 🙄 not flattering at all. She looks awkward…. I kind of feel sorry for her though, I know how it feels to be self conscious.

Reactions: 15
Are full length windows in attic conversions a thing? Yep that outfit is as drab as always.

Reactions: 11
Her loft is not ugly but the black and white tiles totally ruined it

Reactions: 16
She also looks like she’s doing a tit in the corner of the attic conversion.
LITERALLY!
A4F7180F-7B69-4C03-82D9-AEE3A12A41F5.jpeg

She tries so desperately to look like Philippa and Sarah but fails so miserably
AD36BF9B-7C6A-4362-8C4E-E3506C2A1808.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Are full length windows in attic conversions a thing? Yep that outfit is as drab as always.
A lot of loft conversions in the UK with a dorma have juliet balconies with double doors rather than floor to ceiling windows (at least where I live).

Reactions: 6
Her loft is not ugly but the black and white tiles totally ruined it
I don't mind either set of tiles, just not together.

How long before she complains that the light is just tooooo much there in summer, and in winter it gets dark soooooo early you guyyys, and with no ceiling light she just cannot possibly film there.......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't mind either set of tiles, just not together.

How long before she complains that the light is just tooooo much there in summer, and in winter it gets dark soooooo early you guyyys, and with no ceiling light she just cannot possibly film there.......
They 100% won’t be there. She’s going to put it on this spring.

Reactions: 11
Please no. Nobody needs parenting advice from these two - especially not Lily who apparently can't even figure out how to dress her baby because HE is a winter baby. Such BS. Also, I'm sure if they did a parenting podcast, Mark would have to chime in, and I am not here for it!

On Lily's looks: She has aged a lot in the past few years and has put on weight; in fact her entire body shape seems to have changed. She dresses to hide this in oversized clothing which doesn't help. I get the impression she's really uncomfortable in her skin and has kind of given up on herself and completely stopped making any effort, which is sad.

A vlog of Anna's from four years back popped up on my feed the other day (A day in New York with Lily) and Lily is so different, in looks but also demeanour. She's wearing cute dresses and make-up, she looks so much leaner than she does now, and she's got a spring in her step. Whenever I watch her now it's like watching someone in slow-motion; it's like all the life has been sucked out of her.

Anna is also different in this vlog. A whole lot less annoying - but that's another story.
I've recently watched the New York vlog and you are right..
I really think that having kids wasn't for her but she thought she wanted them because everybody around her has them.
Not that she doesn't love them, but I really think she would be better as the aunt.

She used to be more upbeat because she was hanging around with friends, going to shops and restaurants and I believe this is the life that she wants. Of course you can still do all these with children but maybe not in the same way, at least when they are so young.

And apparently her friends, also changed, they now have kids and she wouldn't know how to be different from them so she also has kids.

Add to that her dissatisfaction with her body and her laziness to do something about it and, of course, she now seems a bit unhappy.

I really wish she would go to therapy, I believe there are some women who experience similar feelings (because having kids wasn't for them). What I find strange is why she chose to have another one!

Reactions: 25
Hwr sister in her latest insta post said they completed on the house just before stamp duty holiday ended....I thought that was only for new home buyers?!?!? Esp since she just spld her previous home for nearly £1m...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hwr sister in her latest insta post said they completed on the house just before stamp duty holiday ended....I thought that was only for new home buyers?!?!? Esp since she just spld her previous home for nearly £1m...
it was frozen for everyone for the first £250k, so for example on a £750k property you’d only pay stamp duty on £500k rather than the full sale price. It’s now applicable on properties over £125k. However, first time buyers don’t pay stamp duty on properties under £500k.

Reactions: 14
I've recently watched the New York vlog and you are right..
I really think that having kids wasn't for her but she thought she wanted them because everybody around her has them.
Not that she doesn't love them, but I really think she would be better as the aunt.

She used to be more upbeat because she was hanging around with friends, going to shops and restaurants and I believe this is the life that she wants. Of course you can still do all these with children but maybe not in the same way, at least when they are so young.

And apparently her friends, also changed, they now have kids and she wouldn't know how to be different from them so she also has kids.

Add to that her dissatisfaction with her body and her laziness to do something about it and, of course, she now seems a bit unhappy.

I really wish she would go to therapy, I believe there are some women who experience similar feelings (because having kids wasn't for them). What I find strange is why she chose to have another one!
I also wonder if she figured having kids when her friends are having kids would, kind of, cement the friendships? Like she knew that hanging out together wouldn’t be the same. So instead of working through those feelings like an emotionally mature adult, she said to Rich “duck it let’s start having kids too”.

Yet, it’s obvious her friends don’t want to hang out with her anyway so 🤷🏻‍♀️ And sure, Covid, but also it’s LILY.

Reactions: 18
How does her loft conversion have floor-to-ceiling windows?? Did they add a whole extra floor instead of building into the roof?

Reactions: 6
DE4C95CC-C91E-423D-9686-5383DB6C5EDE.jpeg

“I saw WAT wearing stumpy shorts uggs…so I bought stumpy short uggs.”

Lily giving major Bethany-from-Mean-Girls vibes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.