Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are full length windows in attic conversions a thing? Yep that outfit is as drab as always.
How is she going to put up blinds or curtains when there's no room above or anything to attach it to? Good luck neighbours watching them be naked in there. Good luck to them for using is to sleep in when the sun's glaring in their eyes. They'll definitely be moving....

She shouldn't bother posing and trying to be a fashion instagrammer when she's clearly very uncomfortable in her body at the moment, it'll just make her feel worse

Reactions: 16
Hope they have aircon and plans for blinds up there or it will be hell during the heatwaves.

Reactions: 16
Hope they have aircon and plans for blinds up there or it will be hell during the heatwaves.
Doubt they’ll do blinds. Their downstairs is the exact same & they usually just tape up some paper when it’s too bright… apparently blinds would ruin the look 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doubt they’ll do blinds. Their downstairs is the exact same & they usually just tape up some paper when it’s too bright… apparently blinds would ruin the look 🙄
that is without a doubt the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! My house is south facing and it's not ideal to spend summer afternoons with the blinds down but it's better than trying to cook in a 30 degree kitchen with the sun in your eyes.

Also surely blinds would be a prime gifting opportunity ...

Reactions: 20
How is she going to put up blinds or curtains when there's no room above or anything to attach it to? Good luck neighbours watching them be naked in there. Good luck to them for using is to sleep in when the sun's glaring in their eyes. They'll definitely be moving....

She shouldn't bother posing and trying to be a fashion instagrammer when she's clearly very uncomfortable in her body at the moment, it'll just make her feel worse
I had ceiling to floor windows and then you can just attach window covering curtain or blinds) to the ceiling. Something like this could work for Lily:

1639334681963.jpeg

Reactions: 12
I had ceiling to floor windows and then you can just attach window covering curtain or blinds) to the ceiling. Something like this could work for Lily:

View attachment 920287
Oh she'll be waiting for someone to gift them then

But like others pointed out, she never bothered for their kitchen so they might not bother for this room neither

Reactions: 11

View attachment 920287
Lily will be that snob that hates blind I tell you. It has to be linen curtain, beige.

She is not happy with her body yet wearing stripes jumper which highlights her waist area. Dumb dumb

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I've just watched this vlog (watch) for old times' sake and I forgot how mean and moany she was already back then. I always thought she got worse when she and Rich moved out of her parents' house and she still felt the need to be the baby of the family, something she's always made such a big deal out of. She's not THAT bad in this 2015 vlog and I think I used to enjoy when she showed her friends more. The hilarious thing is that she and Rich prepare all that food because apparently Lily hated pre-packaged picnic food and thought it was lazy. So they packed this whole hamper with drinks and salad and chicken, only for their friends to bring what? Exactly, bought stuff from M&S, like crisps and biscuits :LOL: She meanly judges her friend for wearing all black in the sunshine, calls Rich a terrible vlogger, loudly complains about him and their friend watching "boring football" while being guests at their place before treating us to her close up of her yawning.
She's still filming her feet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
She wears, and proudly posts, clothes I would only wear to take out the bins?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She wears, and proudly posts, clothes I would only wear to take out the bins?
There’s a real issue at the moment with influencers buying over priced, easily ruined, simple clothing and it needs to stop. These brands are so “trendy” at the moment, but they won’t be around in six months. It’s so strange.

Reactions: 18
Agreed, Burrito, they look so ugly from the outside. Like you’ve slapped a shoe box on top of your roof.

Ive never actually seen one in real life, thankfully they clearly aren’t popular where I am (outside of London, in the COUNTRYSIDE, Lily could never).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lily will be that snob that hates blind I tell you. It has to be linen curtain, beige.

She is not happy with her body yet wearing stripes jumper which highlights her waist area. Dumb dumb
I had curtains as well, couldn’t find a good picture, lol!

Reactions: 3
Ive never actually seen one in real life, thankfully they clearly aren’t popular where I am (outside of London, in the COUNTRYSIDE, Lily could never).
Well, according to Lily, people outside of London don't really care about adding value to their property so of course they won't do loft extensions :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Outside of London, we all just find a friendly neighbouring haystack to bed down in each night 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She must realise she’s insulting her friends when she says stupid things like this. She’s such a dick, I’d hate to be friends with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She must realise she’s insulting her friends when she says stupid things like this. She’s such a dick, I’d hate to be friends with her.
Lily doesn’t have friend outside of London, unless you count Anna. Anna is more like friendenemies

Reactions: 15
Lily doesn’t have friend outside of London, unless you count Anna. Anna is more like friendenemies
😆 my friend, who is her friend, would say otherwise. Although they actively avoid her now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.