Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah if Rich and Lily divorced. Lily can take the loft and Rich can take the first

Reactions: 13
Once again she’s jealous of her child’s outfit.. which is trousers and a cardigan? I don’t get it.. lily literally wore trousers and a cardigan yesterday. It’s not that exciting of an outfit especially as it’s all bloody beige 😂

View attachment 915755
Just what I was thinking! What’s so special about beige trousers and cardigan?

Reactions: 10
I hope Rich bought her more than socks for her birthday (I mean, really I hope he just did a massive tit in the Japanese toilet but you know what I mean) as I think I would just accept my marriage is over if all my husband got me was a pair of socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well she wasn't quite as much of a dick back then and Uggs are hardly something you'd instagram on the fly. Plus uggs were THE shoe in 2007/8 before instagram. So I expect only the most hardy Ugg huns were rocking them between 2010 and now.
Or people just don’t buy new pairs of warm shoes every year and just wear their old ones even if they are out of style- because they are still fine snd there are certainly more important things then sporting the newest winter footwear trend. I have seen plenty of Ugg’s in the least ten years. Yes, significantly less, but when it’s dry and snowy they are great if you look after them a bit they can last 10 years.
Not that Lily would understand looking after purchases, wearing them till they are done and even when they are not the latest trend anymore. Th

Reactions: 9
Once again she’s jealous of her child’s outfit.. which is trousers and a cardigan? I don’t get it.. lily literally wore trousers and a cardigan yesterday. It’s not that exciting of an outfit especially as it’s all bloody beige 😂

View attachment 915755
Lily, please put your beautiful little girl in some fun clothes!!!

Reactions: 22
What the hell is that pose? 🤣 “I’ve just peed myself and now I’m trying to hold the diarrhoea in while taking the bins out – let’s put this on Instagram”? Lily really has the most bizarre poses. Imagine walking past as Rich takes these pictures of his wife … hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I didn’t realise people were still wearing Ugg’s as outdoor shoes… they’re a ridiculous height boot.

I said this in another thread, but it infuriates me that people wear lounge wear out of the house.

Reactions: 18
Dressed like “HER”
I don't understand why she's so jealous of her kids' clothes. It's never anything special. Grey was just wearing a cardigan on trousers, Lily has a million of those. Fluffy socks for adults are a thing and readily available anywhere you can buy clothes. It's just so odd.

Reactions: 22
I don't understand why she's so jealous of her kids' clothes. It's never anything special. Grey was just wearing a cardigan on trousers, Lily has a million of those. Fluffy socks for adults are a thing and readily available anywhere you can buy clothes. It's just so odd.
Maybe it’s more that Lily wants to actually BE Grey? I think she misses being a child and being doted on and looked after as the baby of the family. And is probably envious of Grey’s blonde, wavy hair as well as her clothes!

Reactions: 28
Maybe it’s more that Lily wants to actually BE Grey? I think she misses being a child and being doted on and looked after as the baby of the family. And is probably envious of Grey’s blonde, wavy hair as well as her clothes!
Ah yes, could very well be. How incredibly sad if that's the case.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.