Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I didn’t know Uggs were in fashion again, this pleases me as I wear them when it’s cold anyway 😂

Reactions: 13
I scrolled on her Instagram back to 2016 there’s not a single picture wearing uggs. There’s 1 picture with a pair of Ugg slippers. That’s it…

Found one picture of them in 2015.. not sure you can call something your fave when you’ve hardly worn them in 7 years 😂
OMG how long did you scroll?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lily pebbles is such a pathetic influencer. I have never seen anyone above 30 go ‘happy birthday to myself’ so sad

It’s like Lily has made herself a little flat up in the loft. Bet Rich is pleased.
I mean isn’t Lily Pebbles Richard’s teenage daughter?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘They’ve always been my fave’. No lily you like them again because they’re on trend again… don’t lie 🙄 we haven’t seen her wear Ugg boots ever.

View attachment 914597
This is the exact style which js trending at the moment as well, the weird mid-rise type… no originality from Lily - shocking!

I remain of the opinion that Ugg is short for Uggly, but this pair really do take the cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG how long did you scroll?
Haha too long 😂

This is the exact style which js trending at the moment as well, the weird mid-rise type… no originality from Lily - shocking!

I remain of the opinion that Ugg is short for Uggly, but this pair really do take the cake.
Exactly, these are 100% a trend purchase!

I don’t hate uggs because they’re comfy but they’re not stylish & this weird height does nothing for anyone, they cut your ankle at the most unflattering point!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I scrolled on her Instagram back to 2016 there’s not a single picture wearing uggs. There’s 1 picture with a pair of Ugg slippers. That’s it…

Found one picture of them in 2015.. not sure you can call something your fave when you’ve hardly worn them in 7 years 😂
Well she wasn't quite as much of a dick back then and Uggs are hardly something you'd instagram on the fly. Plus uggs were THE shoe in 2007/8 before instagram. So I expect only the most hardy Ugg huns were rocking them between 2010 and now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she was gifted some voucher and used it to buy ugg.

34 and having Chinese takeaway, I hope Rich buys her something nice. Chinese takeaway in the western world is rancid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So none of her friends did a Happy Birthday story this year? That was so sad yesterday when she shared the story "chinese takeaway for birthday" as if to remind people to wish her a HB and yet no one did. Not even Anna!! I'm used to seeing both regular people and influencers sharing dozens of these stories on their birthday so this was really surprising.
What happened to all those friendships she used to brag about and even wrote a book about it (lol), shouldn't that type of person be able to make new friends throughout life? I guess people are not that keen on being friends with a miserable Grinch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think she was gifted some voucher and used it to buy ugg.

34 and having Chinese takeaway, I hope Rich buys her something nice. Chinese takeaway in the western world is rancid.
Nothing wrong with a Chinese takeaway! 😂 won’t defend much about her but come on!

Reactions: 27
Nothing wrong with a Chinese takeaway! 😂 won’t defend much about her but come on!
Isn’t she the one with Jo Malone, Ugg and everything fancy (begged) but Chinese takeaway for Birthday. The mighty have fallen

She really dressed Grey like herself. Sad beige kid from a sad beige mum.

Reactions: 12
Once again she’s jealous of her child’s outfit.. which is trousers and a cardigan? I don’t get it.. lily literally wore trousers and a cardigan yesterday. It’s not that exciting of an outfit especially as it’s all bloody beige 😂

3D951D13-85AA-49EE-8CF2-BCEC4C8C33B7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.