Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS 🙌🏼

She has such a disregard for anybody not deemed the same class as her, they are beneath her and her family… she 100% demonstrated this with her running IG story! She’s also done it numerous times to Anna on their podcast when talking about their childhoods. She’s awful.
She’s demonstrated it a few times. She (and he sister) have been treating their builders like zoo animals because they literally don’t see them as people. The biscuit incident, the bag hanging on a pipe. Every time they use the phrase ‘so clever’ about the builders knowing how to do their jobs. It’s patronising and super condescending… she’s a horrible person! Now this with the covid thing, she clearly doesn’t care if they get sick not to mention the fact they have families to go home to every nights who she could also make sick, there’s no way she’s even considered that someone in this chain could be immunocompromised!

Reactions: 49
She has such a disregard for anybody not deemed the same class as her, they are beneath her and her family… she 100% demonstrated this with her running IG story! She’s also done it numerous times to Anna on their podcast when talking about their childhoods. She’s awful.
Lily has also made some slightly classist remarks about social distancing. Earlier this year, she kept saying that she was too scared to take the tube because of covid – but at the same time she was going to weddings and regularly meeting up with friends and family. Idk, that rubbed me the wrong way.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Maybe her reasoning is, the builders will be working upstairs, whereas family would sit in the same room with you. Still not ok.

She definitely does not see people with professions like builders etc. as her own kind of people. I can totally imagine her saying something like “they needed the money” and thinking she is being nice about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Lily has also made some slightly classist remarks about social distancing. Earlier this year, she kept saying that she was too scared to take the tube because of covid – but at the same time she was going to weddings and regularly meeting up with friends and family. Idk, that rubbed me the wrong way.
I don't think that's classist, a lot of people have taken that same approach. It's one thing to be surrounded by people you know and trust (and have a similar approach to covid safety, whether that be vaccination, lateral flow tests before meeting etc), but another to be surrounded by strangers, some of whom display really poor hygiene on public transport (I've seen people wipe their nose with their hand and then touch the pole, and if it's standing room only you need to hold onto something). Of course the people you know aren't necessarily saints but ultimately if you're going to expose yourself to environments with people around you and have the choice of when to do so, why would you not prioritise the people that you know irl?

Maybe her reasoning is, the builders will be working upstairs, whereas family would sit in the same room with you. Still not ok.

She definitely does not see people with professions like builders etc. as her own kind of people. I can totally imagine her saying something like “they needed the money” and thinking she is being nice about it.
This however I completely agree with, her patronising tone towards the builders is ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
What does her sister Jojo do for a living ? Just checked her insta and her house renovations. Still can’t wrap my head around the fact that these people can afford such homes in London

Reactions: 24
What does her sister Jojo do for a living ? Just checked her insta and her house renovations. Still can’t wrap my head around the fact that these people can afford such homes in London
I'm pretty sure she runs a face painting company - doesn't seem that lucrative, but then again I suppose it depends on who your clients are

Reactions: 8
I agree with this thought and wanted to post a similar comment in the previous thread but everyone was feeling sorry for her having covid and two children 😂

Moany pebbles had covid but didn’t post a miserable selfie? Make it make sense
We are too naive 😭 how could we forget, it's Poobles after all!

Reactions: 7
I agree with this thought and wanted to post a similar comment in the previous thread but everyone was feeling sorry for her having covid and two children 😂

Moany pebbles had covid but didn’t post a miserable selfie? Make it make sense
If this makes you feel better, I am so meh. Whatever. She caught covid or not, she is still annoying af.

The begging has become more and more overt
She is blaming Rich for ruining her Black Friday AF links plan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The begging has become more and more overt
This could've been a nice "look how small and cute his little feet are" kind of story, but no. This is Shilly Beggars after all so it had to be a "gimme gimme gimme" kind of story.. Everything has to revolve around her.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
IMG_20211208_145917.jpg

Lmao "my husband tells me you should buy this". She didn't really think this through, did she?
She just had to moan about catching covid the other day. No sense of foresight this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
No one mention their methods of getting their taste and smell back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.