Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know for certain builders were in while she had covid? I must have missed it
No technically it’s speculation but she said they got it within the first week of having baby who was born 19/11 but posted this on the 25/11 about the builders working on the loft… which suggests they were there when they were sick..

and if she caught it on the 26th she wouldn’t be done with her 2 weeks isolation yet… but we know they’re back as she’s been posting updates of what they’ve done.
286F5C76-D9F4-4198-A1F5-64B853463061.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No technically it’s speculation but she said they got it within the first week of having baby who was born 19/11 but posted this on the 25/11 about the builders working on the loft… which suggests they were there when they were sick..

and if she caught it on the 26th she wouldn’t be done with her 2 weeks isolation yet… but we know they’re back as she’s been posting updates of what they’ve done.
View attachment 912750
The loft has also changed a lot in the last 2 weeks, if you look at the stories highlight for the loft conversion 2 weeks ago there were no floor tiles and the walls weren't painted etc. Rudy was born 2.5 weeks ago so all the Covid stuff must have happened in the last 2.5 weeks as has lots of loft progress so it's hard to see how it makes sense unless they had people in while having Covid.

Reactions: 21
In minor defence of Lily and I'm not saying I agree with this, but I know a couple of tradesman that are still happy to do work in houses where someone has covid.

If she's let them make the choice to carry on working, then that's fair enough. If she hadn't told them then she is a bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There are tons of fluffy socks for adults but I guess ... they cost money?
1638999985829.png

She still hasn't learnt to clean under her nails.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well she is a mum do you expect her cleaning her nails
Yeah kind of? How is she supposed to keep her baby clean if she can't take care of herself?
(I know you were joking Jaymie)

Reactions: 10
In minor defence of Lily and I'm not saying I agree with this, but I know a couple of tradesman that are still happy to do work in houses where someone has covid.

If she's let them make the choice to carry on working, then that's fair enough. If she hadn't told them then she is a bleep.
I know, that’s true, they just want to finish their job and stick to the planning.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is it really horrible to describe your newborn baby as “pissing on you” , surely saying peeing or weeing for a little baby is much more normal. I’d only describe someone as pissing if they were a drunk man in the street or something not very nice like that. Makes her sound so angry.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Uh…… not really! Wtf? The point isn’t even that one worker she might infect, but the fact that her infection would then inevitably spread beyond them. She infects them, they spread it to families, in shops, and public transportation. As such, the virus keeps spreading and mutating and we are in the situation we are in now.

Honestly, you wonder at the fact we have been in this so long and things have been explained 500 times over as though speaking to children, and there are still people who are like “well if they choose to be infected then all good”. We aren’t just trying to stop infecting one random person in your household but to stop or slow the spread of the disease ffs. Jesus I hope people aren’t actually thinking this way!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Is it just me or is it really horrible to describe your newborn baby as “pissing on you” , surely saying peeing or weeing for a little baby is much more normal. I’d only describe someone as pissing if they were a drunk man in the street or something not very nice like that. Makes her sound so angry.
Yes, I thought so too. Bitter and angry.

Reactions: 17
Guys, she’s just keeping it real. Like when she described her daughter eating mango as “like a pig in tit”. I guess we’re all just foreigners who don’t know proverbs and don’t understand her very English sarcasm.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
As a non-native English speaker, I did assume it was her way of talking and her sense of humour.

Reactions: 1
I’m very blunt/dry/sarcastic but I can’t imagine saying my child pissed on me. Maybe it’s a London thing that this silly Northerner wouldn’t get.

Reactions: 24
duck me make that £55, just googled, those candles are so fricken expensive :sick:
Why would you light a £55 candle which you couldn’t even smell? Surely you’d wait till you could actually enjoy it!

Reactions: 31
I agree. It’s a bit odd

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.