Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when Lydia Millen had a contract with Lidl? She was promoting their Heidi Klum range but was so embarrassed that she refused to mention the name Lidl and blocked everyone that sent her Lidl comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Actually if you think about it, Lily never really mention that she shops in Waitrose. It is Anna that always say Waitrose instead of ‘store/supermarket’ it is always the new money I am not defending Lily

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have noticed the shift toward team Lily since Anna came back all smug and patronising, and was thinking how should Lily capitalise on this? Her management should be suggesting hiring a professional for her pics. Marks photography is atrocious (bollard pic anyone?) if she started putting out decent quality images that could really help her. The fact that I’ve actually sat and thought about this worries me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Definitely feel a campaign named "Lily for Lidl" has a good ring to it. Could start with special tomato sauce to mix in pasta.

P.s. I personally adore Lidl and Aldi. Money saved = more pennies for prosecco!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Definitely feel a campaign named "Lily for Lidl" has a good ring to it. Could start with special tomato sauce to mix in pasta.

P.s. I personally adore Lidl and Aldi. Money saved = more pennies for prosecco!
It might be just me, but I feel like the younger generations are less snobby about supermarkets and like to shop in both Aldi and Waitrose. I certainly do. I don't care that Aldi and Lidl are viewed as cheap, they have some amazing products, just like Waitrose do.

Reactions: 27
It might be just me, but I feel like the younger generations are less snobby about supermarkets and like to shop in both Aldi and Waitrose. I certainly do. I don't care that Aldi and Lidl are viewed as cheap, they have some amazing products, just like Waitrose do.
I agreed! Broccoli is broccoli. Lily actually shops in Tesco I think, I mean she got her grocery online but sometimes she goes Tesco.

Reactions: 9
I do both!! I love Aldi and Lidl but I'll also go to M&S and Waitrose, you cannot find a lot of ethnic foods at M&S and Waitrose, Lidl and Aldi so I'll also go to the local ethnic food shop

But these girls are so stuck up, i guess BLM is just a social media thing

But they are also very classists

Reactions: 15
Oh no no no, Lily is very snobbish about supermarkets. Or anything, really.

Reactions: 11
Is Lily doing an undisclosed ad? Sigh, to anyone that want to save money, hand cream is just body lotion. But go ahead to treat yourself, but essentially body lotion yeah

Reactions: 12
Robert Tomato King.🤣
I’m sure Lily would be bummed she didn’t think to give one of her kids that middle name.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god … we’ve been moving, so I’m just catching up on ol’ Beggles. That ridiculous Tomato name I just posted about reminded me she existed lol.

Her 10-year reel. Holy tit. It’s like her brief was to make an advertisement for Basic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lily’s hands and nails always look so unkempt even with nail polish on. I work as a librarian by day handling older dusty material, dry paper. At night and weekends I’m a printmaker and regularly mix a lot of ink, also not so kind to hands. Despite all of this my hands never look so rough and ragged like hers.

Reactions: 23
Is Lily doing an undisclosed ad?
I don’t know….I think she’s desperately doing an unpaid “ad” for a product she received in PR because nobody’s throwing any work her way and she wants to appear busy… but you never know with lily. Also, I’m blown away by her OG creativity. Who woulf have thought to have a close up of rubbing lotion into hands for a hand lotion ad…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m getting strong “flurry of activity in the lead up to a performance review” vibes from Lily right now.

She’s been coasting for years, blaming it on becoming a mother but Anna’s return has blown that excuse out the water so now Lily’s panicking Gleam will drop her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If anyone else posted this I'd suggest it was a euphemism. Not dusty flaps Pebbles though.

Screenshot_20220112-190735_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.