Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she will ask everyone to put Waitrose so she can show it to gleam

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing she has a meeting with her management coming up and can't think of brands to pitch for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Must be soooooooo difficult when your reno is done, you don't like to be seen as a mummy vlogger, and you always wear the same make-up and hair look. What is there left to beg for?

Reactions: 30
I'm guessing she has a meeting with her management coming up and can't think of brands to pitch for herself.
Definitely this. She doesn’t know how to pitch herself so she wants viewer input to see which direction she should be heading. Gleam seem to be sinking anyway so I don’t know why she’s not gone elsewhere and distanced herself from them and Anna, her competition.

Reactions: 20
Definitely this. She doesn’t know how to pitch herself so she wants viewer input to see which direction she should be heading. Gleam seem to be sinking anyway so I don’t know why she’s not gone elsewhere and distanced herself from them and Anna, her competition.
Maybe she will kiss Lucy’s ass and move to YMU?

Reactions: 4
Maybe no one else wants her… she’s too much of a risk with her horrid behaviour. Other managers probably don’t want to take on someone who is so negative.

Reactions: 14
I imagine a management team could never win with Lily. Make suggestions and you are telling her what to do when you don’t really understand. If you wait for her lead so as to avoid upsetting her - what is she even paying you for.

The best management relationships are the ones where there is accountability on both sides. I get the impression in previous review/planning sessions Lily has been asked what she’d like to achieve this quarter/year and she’s been stumped but can’t cope with what she thinks is unfair scrutiny. No they’re just doing their job. Wasn’t she in tears after one session with her management team?

Probably had ‘publish a book’ on her list for years (as if it’s a toy other children are allowed to play with) before they caved in and look how that turned out. But Lily’s lack of motivation and direction is somehow managements fault. Forever the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s less about her not knowing HOW to pitch to brands and more she feels she’s above all that and doesn’t HAVE to. She’s been online for 10 years donchaknow 😂

But she still needs to convince her management she’d be a good ROI. Showing them a question box with “Waitrose” as an answer does not a brand partnership make.

I also see this as proof that Lily just works with brands who pay her as opposed to working with brands she truly loves. Very clear that the influencer promise of only working with brands they use and love goes right out the window when the price is right.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love Lidl and Poundland so I suggested these. Bet Lily will look down on me though because she’ll think this is where the ‘cheap people’ go. I’m happy to be cheap and save some of my money haha
Or she'll ban you for trolling, because she doesn't understand it could be a genuine request

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or she'll ban you for trolling, because she doesn't understand it could be a genuine request
She thinks she is better than Lidl 😂 in fact no supermarket wants to work with her. She should work with Thames water to educate people for not flushing their ponpon and domdom down the loo. 🙅‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s such an odd question, surely it’s more who is willing to work with her? Rather than who we would like to see her work with? lots wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole.

Reactions: 12
Guys, the only aim of this question is to boost her engagement. Just like the time she asked her followers for tips how to improve Instagram, like she works for Facebook and actually has a say on the features of the app. I doubt that Lily will even read the replies, let alone forward them to her management.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.