Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she can survive without the constant Instagram feedback on her loungewear outfits, she is too insecure.

Reactions: 22
I don't think she can survive without the constant Instagram feedback on her loungewear outfits, she is too insecure.
She haven’t build up her brand, so when she comes back from a 3 months break, she has no one to work with. Hello Fresh and Missoma will work with everyone with 5 followers.

Reactions: 12
She haven’t build up her brand, so when she comes back from a 3 months break, she has no one to work with. Hello Fresh and Missoma will work with everyone with 5 followers.
That is why she is still 'working' on IG.

Reactions: 5
Just sharing this here again as it’s always worth a reminder of how classist Lily is.
What a mess she is.

btw Lily, post partum hair loss is NOT exclusive to girls. When you get pregnant your body stores its reserves, which is why your hair is ‘better’ now but wait a little and you’ll be back to square one or worse because you INSIST on doing that damn stupid hair style.

I mean if you have to straight to be able to curl it at least just straight it and leave it? It’s sooooo outdated and does NOTHING for her.

she gets on my nerves so much 😫

Reactions: 20
Does she actually think people will be interested in purchasing those scabby trackie bottoms

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lily is that kind of person that will donate money if she can get a tote bag or pin in return.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Lily is that kind of person that will donate money if she can get a tote bag or pin in return.
Or if she can get public recognition. She’s never ever donate anonymously. She’s choose not to donate if she had to donate anonymously

Reactions: 17
She’s clearly not doing a maternity leave right now.
But is taking a photo, posting it on the internet and tagging a brand really work? I mean in her eyes I guess it is, but if that was something I could do in my maternity leave so I could receive gifts, I would do it. It's not like she's working 8 hours a day or something.
I do think she should spend time with her new born (both of her kids actually). But it's not like she spends hours working. I mean those photos are so bad they could be taken while playing with the kids 😂

Reactions: 12
Poor Lily she's got to settle for a desk from IKEA "it'll do..." and her old office chair. Her outlook on so many things stinks!

Reactions: 41
Poor Lily she's got to settle for a desk from IKEA "it'll do..." and her old office chair. Her outlook on so many things stinks!
Didn’t she already have a perfectly fine west elm desk? Why is she buying a new one.. she’s so wasteful 🙄

Reactions: 19
HER colored on the old desk (but it looks more like lily did it herself) and HIM#1 (rich) doesn’t have a desk. Iirc, she’s giving the drawn on desk to rich, who actually works, and it seems is buying a new desk for her to continue performing work.

Makes sense 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.