Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily doesn’t have friend outside of London, unless you count Anna. Anna is more like friendenemies
Last year she talked about visiting Rich sister that was a pregnant and living outside of London, and she made it look like she lived in a farm in the middle of nowhere and will have her baby in stable or something. And thinking about, I don't remember her ever talking about her or her baby again, clearly her kids will be close to their cousins from one side of the family only.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Last year she talked about visiting Rich sister that was a pregnant and living outside of London, and she made it look like she lived in a farm in the middle of nowhere and will have her baby in stable or something. And thinking about, I don't remember her ever talking about her or her baby again, clearly her kids will be close to their cousins from one side of the family only.
Apparently she associates washing bucket with outside of London (as an immigrant in the UK, I never understood washing bucket in the sink either but it is definitely not a non-London thing) She is an idiot and a twit

Reactions: 11
I am glad I am not the only who picked up on it. I thought I was too sensitive lol.
This part of the vlog is pretty funny: Lily with her legendary self-awareness and rudeness ( so-called sense of humour) would not shut up half-laughing about Rich's sister living in a farm and it sounded really really rude/ condescending...You would think a vet would be needed to deliver the baby if that makes sense...It was really odd to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am glad I am not the only who picked up on it. I thought I was too sensitive lol.
This part of the vlog is pretty funny: Lily with her legendary self-awareness and rudeness ( so-called sense of humour) would not shut up half-laughing about Rich's sister living in a farm and it sounded really really rude/ condescending...You would think a vet would be needed to deliver the baby if that makes sense...It was really odd to say the least.
Which video was that?

Reactions: 2
I swear she's posting more on IG now than pre-baby. Anna being back has got her shaking in her stumpy little ugg boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
can't tell what the trousers actually look like through all the marks on the mirror ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always to give an explanation of why she is wearing a size 14 in something? Grates my cheese! I clearly eat too much cheese though as I'm usually a size 14, but only because blah blah blah blah blah.

Reactions: 46
Why does she always to give an explanation of why she is wearing a size 14 in something? Grates my cheese! I clearly eat too much cheese though as I'm usually a size 14, but only because blah blah blah blah blah.
Right? Same when she got that gifted jacket "they sent me a 14 because they know I like it oversized", meanwhile the jacket fitted her like a glove.. And now this "they're 14 because I'm postpartum and I like a looser fit", and again the trousers are clearly in her size and don't seem to be roomy.

Lily, you are now size 14, deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Lily, you are now size 14, deal with it.
Actually, she just gave birth to a male! So she’s not really a 14. It’s HIS fault. You wouldn’t understand if you aren’t a London mum of two who can’t find the time to use your very own pelEton in the comfort of your #adgifted loft conversion.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Actually, she just gave birth to a male! So she’s not really a 14. It’s HIS fault. You wouldn’t understand if you aren’t a London mum of two who can’t find the time to use your very own pelEton in the comfort of your #adgifted loft conversion.
Don’t worry she’s started prep work on complaining about hair loss because of him… even though her hair is literally fine at the moment 🙄

E1D9F0CF-B7B6-4367-8BD3-185EE5B6FF40.png

Reactions: 11
Don't understand all those responses saying how much they love her outfit? It's a grey jumper and black trousers. Hardly ground breaking

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I swear she's posting more on IG now than pre-baby. Anna being back has got her shaking in her stumpy little ugg boots.
Doing the prep for future moaning that she didn’t do Maternity Leave because she works for herself and no one in London took maternity leave. What is a new born when you need validation from strangers.

I think we can safe to say that Lily isn’t BF (any kind of feeding is good), I can also imagine she is that kind of person that will try to talk Anna out of it.

Don't understand all those responses saying how much they love her outfit? It's a grey jumper and black trousers. Hardly ground breaking
The dated bag in her dated home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.