Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I really dumb or did she explain this really poorly? I have no idea what I'd be buying, for or from whom

(Disclaimer: I'm a non-native speaker, living outside of the UK, so this store is not familiar to me at all)
Same same, I havent got a clue...Knowing Lily she probably did not understand either and panickly published something " kind and relatable"...
Rich must be super busy with HER and HIM if Lily is sooo "busy" working ....
the loft renovation seems to be such a big deal for her....

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Same same, I havent got a clue...Knowing Lily she probably did not understand either and panickly published something " kind and relatable"...
Rich must be super busy with HER and HIM if Lily is sooo "busy" working ....
the loft renovation seems to be such a big deal for her....
She had to do sooooo much begging for it ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok I'm confused, was this a loft reno update or countdown to her giving birth? 🙄🙄🙄

Also, did she really say that since "the roof is done the builders will have to come up to the loft through the house which is a bit weird" and then did an exasperated eye roll???
WHAT????

I watched the video just for this bit. It's right at the end so I had to sit through the whole thing! Ugh. Anyway, how else does she expect the builders to get into the house and do their job? What were they doing all along? Walking through the kitchen and climbing the scaffolding to get up to the loft?! I feel like I must have missed something here.

Or does she just mean she feels weird having builders in the house when she's just had a baby? Well, then, why did she decide to start on a loft conversion ten minutes before she was due to have HIM?! Who the hell knows how Lily's mind works (doesn't work!)

Reactions: 35
I watched the video just for this bit. It's right at the end so I had to sit through the whole thing! Ugh. Anyway, how else does she expect the builders to get into the house and do their job? What were they doing all along? Walking through the kitchen and climbing the scaffolding to get up to the loft?! I feel like I must have missed something here.

Or does she just mean she feels weird having builders in the house when she's just had a baby? Well, then, why did she decide to start on a loft conversion ten minutes before she was due to have HIM?! Who the hell knows how Lily's mind works (doesn't work!)
I feel like she was annoyed at the idea of them " builders " being in her house and her not being around to keep an eye on them, I guess...
I personally had to give my house keys to the builders during renovations and get on with it...but I guess nobody told Lily!
How many times did she need to remind us she is having a baby...??? we get it.

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t know what is delay gratification. Hold on to it, build up expectation….seriously she copied so many things from Nana and this is the one thing that she should have copied but did not. Dumb witch

Reactions: 10
Right. Did you tell Lily? She sold her white desk I think, she was begging for a brown west elm desk.
Didn't Lily at one time ask her sycophants on IG if one of them had the brown west elm desk and if they would be willing to trade it for her white desk? I guess Lily had zero takers and literally had to spend her own money on a cheaper version hence her disdain for it lol.

The sad thing is the white desk would have gone with the decor in the loft but I guess white isn't trendy enough for Lily so of course, she does the wasteful thing of spending money needlessly and generating unnecessary waste all for the 'gram.

I give that desk two years tops before she gets another one from West Elm or Soho House.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Didn't Lily at one time ask her sycophants on IG if one of them had the brown west elm desk and if they would be willing to trade it for her white desk? I guess Lily had zero takers and literally had to spend her own money on a cheaper version hence her disdain for it lol.
Ha! Yes, I remember this.

She's back on the beg for a West Elm desk and was tagging them in her stories yesterday when she was moaning about her lowly Ikea desk. Note the use of the words 'same old.' Yes, Lily would like a new West Elm chair along with a desk. She's reminding West Elm she's in the market for these things. Unbelievable!

Screenshot_20211216-053536_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ha! Yes, I remember this.

She's back on the beg for a West Elm desk and was tagging them in her stories yesterday when she was moaning about her lowly Ikea desk. Note the use of the words 'same old.' Yes, Lily would like a new West Elm chair along with a desk. She's reminding West Elm she's in the market for these things. Unbelievable!

View attachment 927052
I really fail to understand that she spent so much money building an office space in the loft but her actual desk still ends up in a small corner in the room..wtf? She might as well have put a big bed in the room and made it into a bedroom then no? During first lockdown my husband and I started working from home fulltime so we converted our second living room into the office by putting a desk in the middle of the room with a view of our garden, it’s soooo much nicer and great for my mental health to sit there. I would be depressed in that dark loft “office” (btw no offence to people who have a small dark office of course but i’m sure you did not spend 50k on a reno 😛)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They won’t put a bed in as they’ll put it on the market soon and that would involve begging for an entire bed guys - she’s just too busy being a London mum. I can guarantee she won’t use this room as her office. It’ll be “too far away from everyone else” so she’ll just work from the kitchen and rich will likely end up in there.

Reactions: 22
What I fail to understand is – why does she not use these renovation videos as an opportunity to grow her audience? Plenty of people look for reno content on YouTube. She could easily try to lure these people in, first by using the correct keywords, titles and thumbnails and secondly, by making the videos as informative and engaging as possible. Now everything just caters to her existing audience. The video was much more about Lily being pregnant and miserable than the actual renovation project. After watching that series, I have no clue how to plan a project like this and how to manage it. And if these videos were my first introduction to Lily, I would definitely not subscribe.

Reactions: 28
What I fail to understand is – why does she not use these renovation videos as an opportunity to grow her audience?
because she’s so bleeping lazy. She doesn’t want to invest anymore time or effort into her career because she knows it’s failing.

Reactions: 25

The sad thing is the white desk would have gone with the decor in the loft but I guess white isn't trendy enough for Lily so of course, she does the wasteful thing of spending money needlessly and generating unnecessary waste all for the 'gram.

I give that desk two years tops before she gets another one from West Elm or Soho House.
I give that Ikea desk two months. Can't believe she sold her white west elm desk. It would look nicer in that corner that the one she chose.

Reactions: 16
I give that Ikea desk two months. Can't believe she sold her white west elm desk. It would look nicer in that corner that the one she chose.
Who knows, maybe Rich got a nice big desk by the window.............................

Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I expect we'll see a new round of begging for a desk soon.

'Ikea desk just not working for this space. A desk from @westelmuk would look so much better.'

'Hey guys, need to get a new desk. Do you guys have any suggestions? Want a desk from @westelmuk but can't find the one I like in stock anywhere.'

As @Jaybtee said, Jess Parr's reno videos are so much better than Lily's terrible effort. Jess also gets all the West Elm freebies, is currently working with Waitrose and has worked with M&S too. She's living the life Lily wants!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

'Ikea desk just not working for this space. A desk from @westelmuk would look so much better.'

'Hey guys, need to get a new desk. Do you guys have any suggestions? Want a desk from @westelmuk but can't find the one I like in stock anywhere.'

As @Jaybtee said, Jess Parr's reno videos are so much better than Lily's terrible effort. Jess also gets all the West Elm freebies, is currently working with Waitrose and has worked with M&S too. She's living the life Lily wants!
She has such a disposable attitude to all her possessions, she doesn’t have any emotional attachment to anything (not saying you should be emotionally attached to a desk but it could be a piece you spend some money on and own forever if you are thoughtful about it)

Reactions: 28

Can she not ask her builder to build a desk? I know it may not be as nice as the west elm one but come on the ikea one looks so flimsy

Reactions: 3
Can she not ask her builder to build a desk? I know it may not be as nice as the west elm one but come on the ikea one looks so flimsy
She can’t affiliate link a builder. She’s sure try though.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.