Lily Pebbles #31 You’re so boring we’re back to talking about Anna’s crotch shots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lily she's got to settle for a desk from IKEA "it'll do..." and her old office chair. Her outlook on so many things stinks!
literally infuriates me. What is wrong with an ikea desk? Is because 90% of the population can afford it? Because it’s not west elm? Honestly she needs to get a reality check, nothing wrong with that desk at all

Reactions: 45
Am I really dumb or did she explain this really poorly? I have no idea what I'd be buying, for or from whom

(Disclaimer: I'm a non-native speaker, living outside of the UK, so this store is not familiar to me at all)
Same it’s not very clear. As per.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I really dumb or did she explain this really poorly? I have no idea what I'd be buying, for or from whom

(Disclaimer: I'm a non-native speaker, living outside of the UK, so this store is not familiar to me at all)
I believe it’s supposed to be instead of an actual gift you give the money to the charity on behalf of your loved ones. But the ‘if you’re looking for a last minute gift’ really makes it sound like they sell actual gifting items which they don’t…

it’s a nice concept, but personally I’d rather get my family an actual gift & then do something like this as well.. it’s not really a gift to give money to charity in someone’s name.

Reactions: 24

It’s absolutely not clear at all, let me give it a go.

“If you go into this store, you can choose from a wide variety of items to purchase that will directly benefit individuals in need. The items that you purchase will then be sent to refugees who are in need of warm clothing for the harsh winter. I myself have chosen to purchase x,y,z to help lessen the effects of a harsh UK winter. Please join me in aiding refugees. Your purchase is warmly appreciated. Thank you!”

I believe it’s supposed to be instead of an actual gift you give the money to the charity on behalf of your loved ones. But the ‘if you’re looking for a last minute gift’ really makes it sound like they sell actual gifting items which they don’t…

it’s a nice concept, but personally I’d rather get my family an actual gift & then do something like this as well.. it’s not really a gift to give money to charity in someone’s name.
Oh! We have wildly different interpretations on what she’s saying. Jesus. Lily. Get it together. It was unclear to me if it was like a cash charity type of place. I take it lily doesn’t know either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s absolutely not clear at all, let me give it a go.

“If you go into this store, you can choose from a wide variety of items to purchase that will directly benefit individuals in need. The items that you purchase will then be sent to refugees who are in need of warm clothing for the harsh winter. I myself have chosen to purchase x,y,z to help lessen the effects of a harsh UK winter. Please join me in aiding refugees. Your purchase is warmly appreciated. Thank you!”
Oh! We have wildly different interpretations on what she’s saying. Jesus. Lily. Get it together. It was unclear to me if it was like a cash charity type of place. I take it lily doesn’t know either.
From looking at the brands Instagram they don’t sell gifting items. They just sell a handful of kind of ugly (in my opinion) merch items which say choose love (tote bags, hoodies and T-shirts) And then they sell their refugee bundles which are gifted to people in need. They don’t sell stuff you’d get someone for Xmas.

Yep that’s exactly the sort of thing I thought it was! You buy something for someone in need. Not something for your loved one.

it’s a lovely concept. It’s not particularly a lovely gift… not going to lie if someone told me they’d donated money in my name instead of a gift I’d be a little disappointed when I’d spent time getting them something they’d love. It kind of feels like a ‘look at me doing something good and expecting praise for it’

Reactions: 8
This makes no sense either. How would light directly behind you or above you (assuming that is a light on the ceiling) be better for zoom calls? it would just make you back lit and not visible. Probably to con brands into thinking her hair is actually decent and not a birds nest 99% of the time.
4C68706D-3979-4B7E-94A6-A8D22A661267.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Poor Lily she's got to settle for a desk from IKEA "it'll do..." and her old office chair. Her outlook on so many things stinks!
So, what happened to her old desk??
And I thought the whole point if this loft conversion (other than 'adding value' of course....) was so she could have an office. Why then put the desk in a small little corner tucked away???

Reactions: 20
So, what happened to her old desk??
And I thought the whole point if this loft conversion (other than 'adding value' of course....) was so she could have an office. Why then put the desk in a small little corner tucked away???
Right. Did you tell Lily? She sold her white desk I think, she was begging for a brown west elm desk.

From looking at the brands Instagram they don’t sell gifting items. They just sell a handful of kind of ugly (in my opinion) merch items which say choose love (tote bags, hoodies and T-shirts) And then they sell their refugee bundles which are gifted to people in need. They don’t sell stuff you’d get someone for Xmas.

Yep that’s exactly the sort of thing I thought it was! You buy something for someone in need. Not something for your loved one.

it’s a lovely concept. It’s not particularly a lovely gift… not going to lie if someone told me they’d donated money in my name instead of a gift I’d be a little disappointed when I’d spent time getting them something they’d love. It kind of feels like a ‘look at me doing something good and expecting praise for it’
100 agreed with you! Maybe Lily going to be like, haha I donated money to chooselove but she has in fact lied about donating.

Reactions: 15
What was the point of asking this? If anyones interested in the video why would they say yes wait a month to upload it? Of course they’ll say upload it now 🙄

DD5B1ECB-05AB-48DA-A4FF-8454C93E3484.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I'm confused, was this a loft reno update or countdown to her giving birth? 🙄🙄🙄

Also, did she really say that since "the roof is done the builders will have to come up to the loft through the house which is a bit weird" and then did an exasperated eye roll???
WHAT????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok I'm confused, was this a loft reno update or countdown to her giving birth? 🙄🙄🙄

Also, did she really say that since "the roof is done the builders will have to come up to the loft through the house which is a bit weird" and then did an exasperated eye roll???
WHAT????
Because she wants some of the sweet december adsense instead of the dry january one.

The funniest thing is her explaining that the extra crawl space in the back is a place where Rich can get to and put stuff away (she said it twice). Of course that's Rich's job, Lily could never get down on her knees and store the christmas tree!! Probably the only place in house that it's for Rich, that and the pink toilet.

Reactions: 24
Oh wow the new vlog is even worse than you guys described…wtf is going on with her? She is negative about EVERYTHING! The dust, the dirt, her upcoming birth, the builders in her house, the desk, just everything… you would almost forget she herself planned this reno to happen exactly around her due date. And for what? To have a tiny space to go up to to edit videos at her tiny desk in the dark? Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.