Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we not get it. Rich caught covid and passed it to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok, I’m going to be a total witch about it this…

Both her sisters and her parents leave nearby. Could she not have asked them to take Grey until she and Rich felt better? Even the newborn, since she’s either pumping (#ad-gifted) or the kid’s on formula? It’s a scary time, for sure. But I also think they have options that a lot of families don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t know about y’all, but I’m already getting the feeling that Rudy is favored over Grey.

Reactions: 18
Did she ever mention if they were vaccinated?
Not as far as I know. I remember her talking about feeling weird being pregnant and vulnerable in a pandemic, so I assumed she didn’t get vaccinated while pregnant, but that’s just my assumption. Lily hasn’t mentioned anything because she won’t mention anything slightly “controversial”.

Ok, I’m going to be a total witch about it this…

Both her sisters and her parents leave nearby. Could she not have asked them to take Grey until she and Rich felt better? Even the newborn, since she’s either pumping (#ad-gifted) or the kid’s on formula? It’s a scary time, for sure. But I also think they have options that a lot of families don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t know about y’all, but I’m already getting the feeling that Rudy is favored over Grey.
Hm, doesn’t really make sense to send the kids to family members when they could potentially have Covid, too. That would just spread the disease even further, so I personally wouldn’t do it unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Reactions: 27
Sooo timescales here… just a bit confused how them both having covid and isolating coincided with the builders doing their loft? Surely they didn’t have covid in the house and still have the builders over…?

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Not as far as I know. I remember her talking about feeling weird being pregnant and vulnerable in a pandemic, so I assumed she didn’t get vaccinated while pregnant, but that’s just my assumption. Lily hasn’t mentioned anything because she won’t mention anything slightly “controversial”.

Hm, doesn’t really make sense to send the kids to family members when they could potentially have Covid, too. That would just spread the disease even further, so I personally wouldn’t do it unless it’s absolutely necessary.
All these influencers are always vulnerable and anxious, but the symptoms miraculously disappear when they go for PR press trip /gifted stay.

Did Rich caught Covid on his wild night when Lily was in hospital :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She said Rudy is a German name but my native language is German and it’s most definitely not. Can’t even research the name of her own child

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sooo timescales here… just a bit confused how them both having covid and isolating coincided with the builders doing their loft? Surely they didn’t have covid in the house and still have the builders over…?
yeah that doesn't add up

She said Rudy is a German name but my native language is German and it’s most definitely not. Can’t even research the name of her own child
It is an ancient Germanic name deriving from two stems: Hrōþi, Hruod, Hróðr or Hrōð, meaning "fame", "glory" "honour", "renown", and olf meaning "wolf"(Hrōþiwulfaz).

Reactions: 9
I don’t think you just hand over your newborn….even if it’s to family. You get on the best you can.

Reactions: 15
In Austria we use Rudi as a short form for Rudolf. I don’t know if you would consider Rudolf/Rudolph a „German“ name cause it also exists in English? But I can definitely say, Rudi is a common name for men in Austria who agewise could be Lily’s granddad.
And of course there was our „Kronprinz Rudolf“, son of Kaiser Franz Joseph and Kaiserin Sisi, who commited suicide in 19th century.

Reactions: 10
In Austria we use Rudi as a short form for Rudolf. I don’t know if you would consider Rudolf/Rudolph a „German“ name cause it also exists in English? But I can definitely say, Rudi is a common name for men in Austria who agewise could be Lily’s granddad.
And of course there was our „Kronprinz Rudolf“, son of Kaiser Franz Joseph and Kaiserin Sisi, who commited suicide in 19th century.
oh yea, now that you put it like that. I know Rudi, just Rudy had me confused 😂

Reactions: 4
THIS. Exactly this.

Reactions: 12
Poor Rich being the covid carrier. He'll never be forgiven.

Tbf, when I had covid it was mild but still wiped me out. Looking after a newborn and a toddler would have been full on. My toddler was still able to go to nursery providing he continued to test negative (which he did, thankfully).

Reactions: 8
Poor Rich being the covid carrier. He'll never be forgiven.

Tbf, when I had covid it was mild but still wiped me out. Looking after a newborn and a toddler would have been full on. My toddler was still able to go to nursery providing he continued to test negative (which he did, thankfully).
Oh no, poor Rich was down with covid and he had to take care of Lily Pebbles Garnham, Rudy Max Garnham and Grey Luna Garnham

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps she didn't tell us in real time because they were having people/builders over and she didn't want to get caught

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The timings are extremely suspect. 1 week post section was 26/11. If he caught it and developed symptoms say 2-3 days before this he would have had to self isolate until at least 03/12. Lily would then need to isolate from whenever she had a positive test so I’m guessing that was 10 days before today or yesterday (26/11 or 27/11). I’m going to go back and see what we were posting in that timeframe!! 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.