Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen people making those decorations on Reels. Reckon she’s made them herself or bought them?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 905342
Sad beige tree decorations for sad beige people
It's like the exact opposite of all the over the top commercial Instagram tree/decoration efforts loads of influencers do (there's a thread of them), but it's just as awful as the over the top displays because of how sad, under decorated and boring it looks. The star isn't even straight.

Reactions: 13
I bet she is exercising real hard now, refusing to show her face. And she will only show her face once she is 50kg 😂

I look down at middle class people with their fake Xmas 🌲😂. I mean, she has fake lawn so…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Grey. You’d think she’d make it joyful and colourful for her. I find this strange but then again, as it’s her maybe it isn’t so strange! 😴😴

Reactions: 14
This beige nonsense has to end. It's revolting at this point. Get some bleeping colour

Reactions: 27
Poor Grey. You’d think she’d make it joyful and colourful for her. I find this strange but then again, as it’s her maybe it isn’t so strange! 😴😴
Seems to be without anything sentimental too… no baby’s 1st Christmas bauble, not even a ‘G’ initial bauble, or something from the year she was born.
It’s completely soulless and miserable…. Just like Lily!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Lily get off tattle if you’re on your maternity leave…

we say the stars not straight so she shows a video of grey doing it to prove it’s not her fault 🙄

1544C79E-5AEE-4155-96E8-CA17E9CEB4D8.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Those paper one are all the middle class insta hun’s wet dream

Are they?? We had them in the 70's.... Along with all kinds of brightly coloured, mismatched baubles we added to the collection over the years.

Is there anything, anything at all, in her home that she has a personal connection to and was not a freebie or bought just to show off on IG?

What a sad and empty life.

Reactions: 20
It is a very sad tree that looks suspiciously similar to a t to what west elm and H&M show at the moment. But I get why a Christmas tree is not that important to them. They only use the overall Christmas aesthetic but I don’t think they really celebrate Christmas. Maybe they do a gift exchange just for the fun of it. They are Jewish and celebrating Chanukah. I think she has done a video or mentioned it in a video a couple of years back. So they might do a bit more now that Grey is experiencing this long period of little traditions and activities through other children but I doubt they actually celebrate it. I don’t think it’s a problem too incorporate a very prominent season in your life even if you don’t really take part. Like many people that life in a different culture or in a country where the prominent holidays are rooted in a religion different from yours. Even if she uses it professionally too earn tons of money (example: we pay people double wages for Christmas- we would never distinguish between people who don’t celebrate it anyway to pay less).
Her trees have always been a bit sad. It’s probably all gifted so those decorations never had an emotional attachment and it’s easy to throw out and wait for the new packages though.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.