Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... yet she also said she wasn’t going to bother getting back into shape until she was done having children.
She actually said that? 🤔 How many kids do they want anyway? If she really said that, I'd be stunned. o_O

Reactions: 8
She actually said that? 🤔 How many kids do they want anyway? If she really said that, I'd be stunned. o_O
Oh yes - she actually did say that!

Not sure how many kids she wants - but considering it took Rich a long time to 'get his head around' this pregnancy (Lily's words) and how miserable he looked when the baby was born, I think he may be done.

Reactions: 28
Oh yes - she actually did say that!

Not sure how many kids she wants - but considering it took Rich a long time to 'get his head around' this pregnancy (Lily's words) and how miserable he looked when the baby was born, I think he may be done.
I was trying to remember where I heard her saying this and she talks a bit about it here 16 mins in
about getting into exercise once she’s ‘done’ having kids. It’s odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was trying to remember where I heard her saying this and she talks a bit about it here 16 mins in
It was just to give her an excuse not to right now.

Reactions: 12
Not gonna lie, I know Anna has lost the weight, but there’s still no getting away from that shrek face and weird arse husband. Buuuuuurn.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How are you going to share this gem of a video without saying it's also the one where Lily discovers her mouldy clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She looks so horrible here, her hair is the same colour as her eyes. She has no lips.

Can she sense how happy she is that she discovered the mould issue, she must be like yay…moving time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you, I watched it now and wow... that's a statement. :oops:

Can you blame the poor guy? 🤣🤭

Reactions: 1
She looks so horrible here, her hair is the same colour as her eyes. She has no lips.

Can she sense how happy she is that she discovered the mould issue, she must be like yay…moving time
If I was planning on selling my house at some point, I wouldn’t post mold issues online.

Reactions: 24
God that's such a tit take of Lilys. You don't just work out to lose weight, it impacts your entire physical and (!) mental health positively. The older you get, the more difficult it'll be to put on muscle so you are better off starting when you're young and getting into a routine. Make it part of your life instead of looking at it the way Lily does: "ah well I'll start at some point, do it for a few months and then stop" as she has done with every exercise she's ever started (PT, running, Yoga, Peloton, etc.) Nah, you have to keep it going if you want to be able to be active until old age.
Also cardiovascular health is nothing to duck with. Considering the tit she eats, she'd better off starting working out asap instead of putting it off

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
God that's such a tit take of Lilys. You don't just work out to lose weight, it impacts your entire physical and (!) mental health positively. The older you get, the more difficult it'll be to put on muscle so you are better off starting when you're young and getting into a routine. Make it part of your life instead of looking at it the way Lily does: "ah well I'll start at some point, do it for a few months and then stop" as she has done with every exercise she's ever started (PT, running, Yoga, Peloton, etc.) Nah, you have to keep it going if you want to be able to be active until old age.
Also cardiovascular health is nothing to duck with. Considering the tit she eats, she'd better off starting working out asap instead of putting it off
She can’t go yoga because it was during lunch time. Like what the duck she do during lunch time anyway, taking picture of your fridge?

Reactions: 16
I’m sure it’s been mentioned before, but Lily is the textbook definition of skinny fat: she’s got a conventionally acceptable body (and has skated through life at a relatively consistent weight without any sort of effort), but the lifestyle she shows us is relatively unhealthy.

Disclaimer: I’m a “small fat” lady and the effort I take to be taken seriously or to show that yes, as a matter of fact I do exercise daily and eat decently despite my obvious fatness, is monumental. So it really irks me when she goes on her “I hate my body” rants because 1) she has the financial means to shop for better fitting clothing and 2) has the flexibility to find fitness opportunities that work for her. I don’t know. It just makes me unnecessarily upset. She has nothing to prove. Her body is fine. She eats like an 8 year old, but whatever. Feeding yourself is hard sometimes. Exercise sucks, especially when you haven’t felt obligated to do it since such a young age so as to be treated like a human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It was just to give her an excuse not to right now.
For sure. She’ll never actually exercise. Ever. There’ll always be an excuse:
- looking after a baby and toddler at the same time, don’t have time for exercise!
- kids are both going to nursery/school now, gotta get back to work full time! No time for exercise!
- nobody told me kids stay in your house till they’re 18 (or in Lily’s world, till they’re 27). No time for exercise, gotta provide for the whole family!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In no way defending this prick, but I kind of get it. I struggle with exercise because I am lazy. However I saw a thing on Instagram the other day that has changed my perspective a little.

It was a woman basically saying that no one will push you to do things like this as an adult, and it’s all down to you. If you don’t want to exercise, fine, but no one will do it for you. which is kind of obvious.

When I was working freelancer earlier this year, I didn’t have a routine and I absolutely spiralled. Now I’m back in a “normal” job, I just get up earlier to exercise on hair wash days. I’m not making a big deal of it and quietly getting on the bike for 30 minutes every other day. I think she has the same problem. She has gray days and working days but no routine behind them.

She needs to do the same and just get on it with, because as I say; no one will do this for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for finding this gem. We also never got an update on the mold and the leaky gutter from Lily, she kept that a secret. We want to know! Tells if you put a bandaid on it (as per usual) or did you actually stop ignoring the problems for over 5 months and fixed it, Lily!

She said in that video or one that came out similar time, that they knew the gutter was leaking for multiple months, but didn't fix it. And now look, mold! LOL :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.