Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she even allowed to carry him like that? I remember when my sister has her C-section and she wasn't allowed to even lift a kettle.
You can carry the weight of the baby you’ve had, nothing heavier so that’s fine what’s she’s doing

Reactions: 5
Has she had a wash since having the baby? Why would you post yourself looking like this?
I've never had kids, but surely you're allowed to wash your hair after a c-section?! 😨

And in case Lily comes at me: I have naturally curly, sometimes unruly hair too!

Reactions: 14
Lily, here's your daily reminder to Stay. Off. IG.!! Enjoy your maternity leave, your brand new newborn baby and your toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surprise surprise her white chair in the lounge is stained. No one told her I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
By 'people sitting here in jeans' she totally means Rich. I mean, that's if she actually allows him to sit on that chair. Maybe he broke the rules one time and sat there. Now he has to pay the price. #PoorRich

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I
By 'people sitting here in jeans' she totally means Rich. I mean, that's if she actually allows him to sit on that chair. Maybe he broke the rules one time and sat there. Now he has to pay the price. #PoorRich
actually I thought by people she means herself as if it was rich or grey she’d be naming and shaming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Riiiiiich! This is why you have to wear the beige clothes only! How many times have I told you?! Beige joggers or boiler suits are the mandatory uniform so we don't stain Shaun the Sheep!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would she be seething?
She is always trying to one-up Anna and is miserable whenever Anna is doing better than her. She also complained after having Gray that pregnancy ruined her figure and that she doesn't know how to dress anymore, that she's insecure etc..

Reactions: 28
Because she wishes she was still a size 10
It wouldn’t even be a thing if Lily hadn’t made such a thing about how having grey had made everything about her bigger from feet to her shoulders, yet she also said she wasn’t going to bother getting back into shape until she was done having children. I guess no one told her it will be a lot more difficult that way then looking to work out and eat healthily throughout child rearing but hey ho.

Reactions: 36
She does look bloody good there, fair play!
I think she looks like she’s in great shape, but that outfit is bleeping atrocious. She had the leather pants in 2 pics today and I just don’t see why she likes them? They’re hideous, and clearly she can wear anything, she’s not struggling to get back into clothes. Maybe she’s doing it on purpose … leather pants are not exactly Lily style, e.g. keeping it real, lol.

And their house! The hearth is cool, but everything else always looks like they’re in a uni flop - in this frame, there’s crap flooring, skirting, ugly lamps and cables everywhere! I don’t understand how someone could spend their time hunting down unnecessary old Celine and Toteme rather than sorting that out! I wouldn’t be able to look at it for what, almost a year now?! These people …

Reactions: 31
I think she looks like she’s in great shape, but that outfit is bleeping atrocious. She had the leather pants in 2 pics today and I just don’t see why she likes them? They’re hideous, and clearly she can wear anything, she’s not struggling to get back into clothes. Maybe she’s doing it on purpose … leather pants are not exactly Lily style, e.g. keeping it real, lol.

And their house! The hearth is cool, but everything else always looks like they’re in a uni flop - in this frame, there’s crap flooring, skirting, ugly lamps and cables everywhere! I don’t understand how someone could spend their time hunting down unnecessary old Celine and Toteme rather than sorting that out! I wouldn’t be able to look at it for what, almost a year now?! These people …
Because those are waiting for sponsorship.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.