Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite agree with the panic-y feeling. She still needs to get all the links out, can't seem to go even a few days without posting. So sad. Just take your mat leave, even if it is the mossst luuuucratiive tiiiiiime of the yearrrrr.... You planned this baby to be born now, deal.

Reactions: 35
I quite agree with the panic-y feeling. She still needs to get all the links out, can't seem to go even a few days without posting. So sad. Just take your mat leave, even if it is the mossst luuuucratiive tiiiiiime of the yearrrrr.... You planned this baby to be born now, deal.
It is sad imagine having a beautiful new born but being so insecure about your work you have to post content no one asked for or cares about about painting your loft. So we can look forward to lots of even more half arsed content and AF links. I think if she lost all her followers tomorrow she would not even get 1000 people to follow her.

Reactions: 29
He’s another box ticked off on the list, so she’s ready to move onto the next thing which is the tit Black Friday and Christmas content. She’s going to try and copy Anna and throw out the affiliate links as and when she can. I can’t see any sponsorships for Lily in the future, she’s well passed it.
I think if she lost all her followers tomorrow she would not even get 1000 people to follow her.
So, so true. She wouldn’t have a following at all because her content is so bad.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree with the panic-y feeling. Then I see what nAnna posts and I start to feel a bit bad for Lily until of course I remember how privileged she is and how she's in a better position than most people and still complains. The baby is cute but I had a flatmate called Rudy and he was loud and dirty so I'm not so keen on the name!

Reactions: 17
Lily has been flying by the seat of her pants for years and years now. The panic she is going through now is the chickens coming home to roost of no strategy, no structure, no planning from one day/week to the next.

It occurred to me recently that the privilege of her background has enabled her to always wait to feel creative. When you are wealthy and privileged and you haven’t felt creative this week, you can always fall back on a lazy video about what mummy brought you back from the French pharmacy near the second home in Antibes darling, it will still do numbers and you can think up a proper video next week when you feel like it 😘

Whereas the rest of us in creative roles (and less privileged influencers) don’t have that luxury and learn during our 20s to show up even (especially) when you’re not feeling inspired. You can’t wait for it to strike.

So now she has no professional or personal discipline and it’s biting her in the bum.

** When I say creative I mean creative for Lily of course - eg figuring out how she can rip off ideas from cooler people like heyclaire.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Of course she is going to show us the loft just so she can moan that she has taken no maternity leave. She is building up the content for future moan.

Reactions: 14
She needs to go on IG to fish for freebies. The loft wall paint will be on in a few days AD/Gifted best colour ever.

Reactions: 11
[…] Also - I know this isn't Anna's thread but her her black trousers just remind me of my school trousers circa 1995.
All fashion reminds me of things I wore in the 90s. It just means we’re getting old.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also a green cupboard for such a small space. The wall tiles should be a statement by itself, leave the floor tiles to something simple. And now, she is going for irregular shaped mirror.

The whole loft FOMO was because Anna was invited to a press event and she is not for obvious reason. 🤣 this woman is unbelievable

Reactions: 13
All fashion reminds me of things I wore in the 90s. It just means we’re getting old.
Yeah but they were very much worn as school trousers usually! I'm sure I mostly wore jeans outside of school. But then I wasn't very cool as a young teen ;)

Reactions: 4
Yeah but they were very much worn as school trousers usually! I'm sure I mostly wore jeans outside of school. But then I wasn't very cool as a young teen ;)
I have never had a uniform (is that what you mean by school trousers?), so I don’t have this association. But I’m sure Anna did have a uniform.

Reactions: 6
I don’t look polished all the time but why on earth you ask your slave to film you looking like a woman going up the stairways?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.