Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling once Grey starts preschool Lily won't feature her in her vlogs not even her back or aerial shots b/c I have a feeling she will straighten Grey's hair (nevermind she has the time and lives in London where she can learn how to properly care and maintain curly hair and can even make it a series on her YT channel but she won't) and you know her comments will blow up despite her limiting who can comment. It's the same story with Lily's garden and using fake grass. Lily knows its bad but she just doesn't care b/c its all about what is easiest for HER.
How dare you! Don't you know that Lily knows ALL about the curly girl method?! She does not need any advice on that, she's already a self-taught expert. Also, Lily was able to straighten her hair every day for YEARS without any problems so it was obviously pregnancy with her and him that caused the issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Greys barely got curly hair. She must not have inherited that trait.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
And you were sooooo smug about it.
If Baby Ralph was born in late Aug I can totally see Anna being the mum who holds him back a year which would then make him the oldest in the year (and the same year as Baby Rudy). I know this isn't Anna's thread but I seeing that pic of her looking so skinny less than 5 months after giving birth made me really sad. It was totally a brag photo but also the pressure that puts on mums who don't look like that is immense.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This is Lily's biggest fear to look "stereotypically Jewish" (she's the spitting image of Amy Winehouse as well as her own dad Lionel) not b/c looking Jewish is a bad thing (to be clear it's not whatsoever) but b/c her family and her have internalised white supremacy to the point they self-loathe traits that make them "different". I thought it was just her but its clear the whole family with the exception of Lionel straightens their hair and not just on themselves but on their children even while they're very young (I looked at Jojo's IG and she was straightening her daughter's hair when she was still a toddler).

I have a feeling once Grey starts preschool Lily won't feature her in her vlogs not even her back or aerial shots b/c I have a feeling she will straighten Grey's hair (nevermind she has the time and lives in London where she can learn how to properly care and maintain curly hair and can even make it a series on her YT channel but she won't) and you know her comments will blow up despite her limiting who can comment. It's the same story with Lily's garden and using fake grass. Lily knows its bad but she just doesn't care b/c its all about what is easiest for HER.
I agree and it's really sad. I am Jewish and look 'other'. I can straighten my hair all I want (which I don't lol) but my whole life people have been asking me 'where are you from?'. People usually guess Greek, Turkish, Arabic or occasionally Moroccan.

Haha nah she can’t AF the Manorah
Guys swipe up for 5% off menorahs at juddicahgifts.com!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Lily’s main issue is that brands have NOT walked from Anna, which Lily said had happened to her from the moment she mentioned she was pregnant. Sure, perhaps Anna took a more strategic approach to make sure this wouldn’t happen to her. But Anna certainly did not hide her pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Do we think there will be a performative Hanukkah post from Lily this evening or perhaps not unless she can aff link some candles?
I think not as she’s so against showing off her Jewish heritage.

But also she has said she didn’t grow up in a particularly religious household, so potentially that means things like Hanukkah weren’t a huge part of her family traditions. And we all know that lily won’t do anything her family doesn’t do…

Reactions: 4
If Baby Ralph was born in late Aug I can totally see Anna being the mum who holds him back a year which would then make him the oldest in the year (and the same year as Baby Rudy). I know this isn't Anna's thread but I seeing that pic of her looking so skinny less than 5 months after giving birth made me really sad. It was totally a brag photo but also the pressure that puts on mums who don't look like that is immense.
I think Anna is competitive, Lily probably told her a bunch of story about how your body will change, you poo in front of your husband and you have sex 4 times a year because you are a parent.

Also, Anna has a strategy, she never wanted to be a organisational guru or lifestyle guru anymore. For the past year or so, she is gearing her brand towards luxury indie like BB and Lizzy. So her goal post-baby was to be as thin as possible, it was never part of the plan to let her body grow sideways. You know, I am not surprised if she has a burner peloton account or really pay attention to her diet. Those rock came is for show ahaha 🤣

I have heard the old wives’ tale that baby boy is usually kinder to the mums 😆

Reactions: 14
I think Anna is competitive, Lily probably told her a bunch of story about how your body will change, you poo in front of your husband and you have sex 4 times a year because you are a parent.
Anna’s strategy was to be the polar opposite of Lily and she’s done it and made Lily look like a fool. Granted, Anna has “bounced back” in the most unrealistic way but she’s done it. However, her followers are getting more and more savvy to how she presents herself and her content - she shows the same tit over and over again - so does that mean the gifts are running dry for her as well as Lily? Potentially.

Reactions: 18
In her latest video Anna mentioned that she has never walked as much as she has in these past few months. She's watched Lily sit at home for the past few years moaning about her body -while doing absolutely nothing about it- and was never going to let that happen to her. I tend to skip over a lot of Anna's videos these days, but I also gather that she's breastfeeding, which can play into weight loss.

Also, Anna never would have posted the picture Lily posted last week (@jaymie's avatar). I know Lily is all about 'keeping it real' but she's also an influencer, she's selling a lifestyle; Anna is very aware of this and always presents herself as such (apart from the sloppy crotch shot. I'm not sure what happened there). Lily seems intent on posting pictures where she looks at absolute mess - and then she wonders why brands don't want to work with her.

In her latest video Anna mentioned that she has never walked as much as she has in these past few months. She's watched Lily sit at home for the past few years moaning about her body -while doing absolutely nothing about it- and was never going to let that happen to her. I tend to skip over a lot of Anna's videos these days, but I also gather that she's breastfeeding, which can play into weight loss.

Also, Anna never would have posted the picture Lily posted last week (@jaymie's avatar). I know Lily is all about 'keeping it real' but she's also an influencer, she's selling a lifestyle; Anna is very aware of this and always presents herself as such (apart from the sloppy crotch shot. I'm not sure what happened there). Lily seems intent on posting pictures where she looks at absolute mess - and then she wonders why brands don't want to work with her.
What is the ‘sloppy crotch shot’?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anna’s strategy was to be the polar opposite of Lily and she’s done it and made Lily look like a fool. Granted, Anna has “bounced back” in the most unrealistic way but she’s done it. However, her followers are getting more and more savvy to how she presents herself and her content - she shows the same tit over and over again - so does that mean the gifts are running dry for her as well as Lily? Potentially.
I think Anna executed her coming back quite well as though baby Ralph never happen. I think she will be able to prevent brand loss

Reactions: 10
Open Anna’s Instagram and we see her airing out her crotch throughout her feed. Once you see, you can’t unsee.

Sorry for all the Anna talk here.
It will kill Lily to know that even on her trash thread, we are talking about Nana and not her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow. Anna has bounced back. Fair play to her. But the posting of that pic is so her and her sly ways. Urgh i can't unsee her saggy flap crotch in the yellow pj pic now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.