Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had beautiful skin for a newborn! Most of them are covered in spots, baby acne, rashes and gunk 😂

Reactions: 7
IMG_20211124_193419.jpg

She may have finally given birth, but the world's longest room painting still continues.

I cannot stress enough just how tired I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She better not complain that she could not take proper maternity leave because of the nature of her job. Stay off IG Lily.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The world's shortest maternity leave. She really does live for IG doesn't she?

Reactions: 20
She might be put off that grim green colour when Rudy starts producing nappies filled with the same colour. He's ever so cute and as annoying as his Mother can be, I wish him every happiness in life. I wouldn't be posting photos of my baby online to thousands of followers in the really early days though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She better not complain that she could not take proper maternity leave because of the nature of her job. Stay off IG Lily.
But you don't understand how hard it is when the pressures of your materialistic London mum (of two!!! And He is a Male!!!) lifestyle forces you to beg for paint on Instagram less than a week after giving birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not going to lie, now the tiles are in I actually like them. But I think with that colour green it’s all just going to be so wishy washy and sad looking… it’s a ‘colour’ but it honestly might as well be all beige!

78A19379-F1B1-434B-B8AE-82779BC1AE09.png

Reactions: 9
I’m not going to lie, now the tiles are in I actually like them. But I think with that colour green it’s all just going to be so wishy washy and sad looking… it’s a ‘colour’ but it honestly might as well be all beige!

View attachment 885840
I agree. The tiles don’t look awful, but I think the ceiling won’t be high enough or have enough light to make up for how beige-y these are. It’s going to be too dark in there for this to look as light and airy as she thinks it will look.

Reactions: 16
I guess we finally have a bit of a colour theme in the house. Baby Sick Green in Ecru’s bedroom, in the loft AND in the bathroom! It compliments the contrast between the Hague Blue lounge and the shiny white Scandi airport and goes with the diarrhoea arch very nicely in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 885840
She went on about how not having 2 shelves dug into the shower wall was one of her biggest reno regrets, yet she does the same thing with the second bathroom? Nobody told her she doesnt have to repeat the same mistakes twice I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess we finally have a bit of a colour theme in the house. Baby Sick Green in Ecru’s bedroom, in the loft AND in the bathroom! It compliments the contrast between the Hague Blue lounge and the shiny white Scandi airport and goes with the diarrhoea arch very nicely in my opinion.
Waiting for the black and white floor.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see how those tiles go with the graphic black and white floor she has chosen. Like pure white and those off white beigey multicoloured tiles just do not go together why didn’t she just choose plain white metro tiles or white marble. Classic Pebbles mess

Reactions: 26
Err is it just me or am I getting a "panicky" vibe from Lily? She isn't taking a break from posting on IG Stories (the big tell was the loft content she deff made Rich take since I'm willing to bet she had a c-section and def isn't moving as much) and I think I know why. She's not getting as much freebies/ads/sponsorships and she's worried she'll def fall behind even more esp as this is prime time selling season (i.e. Black Friday).

The pic of Rudy hasn't even surpassed 75k likes compared to what she posted when Grey was born and even Anna's pic of Ralph got six figures likes.

Also I know its hard to tell with newborns but to me Rudy is Lily and Lionel's twin you can tell esp in profile.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.